Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (22072 Views)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by tomzman: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is this not the person cry cry babies say is holding their PVCs? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by isan(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Babatunde fashola God bless u for taking lagos state to the next level.....SAI AMBODE
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by jdbrasco(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
This shows dat INEC was not ready for the elections. A lot of pppl are yet to get theirs. Inec shld do d needfull within d 6wks
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by GodsKate: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Keep up with news/events/research/business.
MTN&ETISALAT DATA available @cheaper rates for your mobile phones and via modem.
(Mtn 1gb = N1200/1300
Etisalat = N1400/1500)
Call/SMS/Whatsapp GK on 08032719286 to order.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by sonnie10: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
If an employer was to consider attitude and body language, which among the two corpers would be employed?
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Dahveydson(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the man that is withholding PVCs of igbos in Lagos shey? The man that just got his own pvc. Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by chukzbozz86: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
phlemzy:
Who he uses it for should be his personal decision. why use paracetamol over another person's headache? TaTaFo

because paracetamol is CHEAP.....ogbeni
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
dahreyM:

wetin u go do?
I no go talk am here
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by ajaopopo: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC.

He was pictured collecting his PVC.

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pG6
.not only d loving governor fashola. Me too I ready for change.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by anonimi: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Agbalanze:
Did I hear you mention qualitative education and "Sai buhari" in the same sentence? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you o jare.
Very funny indeed. Education and Buhari do not mix (at least when it is not for his immediate family.)

Na real wah for how many of our people have allowed themselves to be deceived by APCheat's massive propaganda and packaging of their "expired" leader.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by anonimi: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
ajaopopo:
.not only d loving governor fashola. Me too I ready for change.

Do you mean the type of change in the photos of Aregbesola and Fashola below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094979_captureoptimized_jpegf7b05afb46f2819470e75a9b866e5848
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by callmenow: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fashola cannot deceive us with his belated 'show'. So Inec connived with fashola to showcase their 'preparedness'? Jega has proven that he cannot supervise the 2015 election. I propose that he goes on compulsory leave with haste
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Mhudi: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
What nonsense and untruth your submission. You are not different from the almajiris of Kano
richidinho:

Jega said

Borno.......90%

Yobe.........83

Adamawa...80

Percentage of PVC collected

South south.....40%

Is jega sane at all

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Mhudi: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

Thank you o jare.
Very funny indeed. Education and Buhari do not mix (at least when it is not for his immediate family.)

Na real wah for how many of our people have allowed themselves to be deceived by APCheat's massive propaganda and packaging of their "expired" leader.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53
#

In the same token, how many universities did Jonathan build before he became President? What was his contribution to national development before he became president? Both Jonathan and Buhari are not close to the best this country is endowed with, but when faced with the option of two devils, it makes sense to choose the lesser devil. You choose the lesser of the devils by your conscience.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's cool
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote post=30573970]That's cool [/quote]
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by dahreyM: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:

I no go talk am here

wetin u wan do pass mk u kiss am abi hug am? Perhaps u dey trip 4 fashola.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
You see?!! Thanks to the extension, BRF has collected his PVC.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by skydancer: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
deriod:
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think qualitative education should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI
This is pure irony, right -- your signature
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC.

He was pictured collecting his PVC.

Source: http://wurl.cc/1pG6

Thumps up to Hicraphts (Master in Calligraphy)... Seeing ur handwork *Melyn*

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na for poster these politicians dey fresh for face.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
zukasteve:
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.

electricity? where is the electricity. are u sure you are Nigerian or Togolese. you must have delusion running high in your blood. or uneducator
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Datz gud to know....me too I hv finally gotten mine...was nt easy @ all. Anyway
GMB for president....CHANGE is needed in Naija.Lets vote for CHANGE cheesy
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
deriod:
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think [b]qualitative education [/b]should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI
YOU DARE TALK ABOUT QUALITATIVE EDUCATION WHEN YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DOESNT HAVE ORDINARY LEVEL(O'LEVEL) CERTIFICATE... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by deletrue: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Imagine 15million just flown in and some cattlemen wants election to be conducted 7days later.

Thank God it was shifted to March which is enough time to allow for collection
Greatest loss indeed to apc.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by BlackTechnology: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
deletrue:
Greatest loss indeed to apc.

APC plan failed cool

GEJ proved that he is not clueless wink

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Tugbus(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
deriod:
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think qualitative education should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI

A Buhari that didn't go to school is whom you want to give you qualitative education eekwa Can you seriously listen to yourself How do you want him to do that??
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dat fair lady with glasses...She looks like he was relaxing until d governor came in nd she started doing busy body like she's so hard working so d governor would give her a bigger job
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1) Oriental hotel
2) Falomo shopping complex
3) First National Airline
4) Lekki Concession Company
5) Apapa amusement park
6) Maiyegun Land project
7) De Nation
cool Tejuoso Market (joint ownership)
9) Renaissance Hotel
10) Ikeja shopping mall
11) TV Continental
12) Converted Lagos Poly for Tvc
13) Owned NNPC office building in Lagos
14) Radio continental
15) Owned school of Nursing building in Lagos.
16) Tax collector of Lagos state (Alpha Bats)
17) N4 billion govt financed property for himself at Queens drive, Lagos.

Tinubu acquired all the above and more after he became a governor of Lagos state, first in 1999 and won second term in 2003. He remains governor emeritus of Lagos, controlling the states' treasury through his protégé Fashola.
APC change! We now know the APC kind of change ooooh. Nigerians pls judge for ur selves oooh
Is this the kind of change we want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Akeredolu Appoints Catherine Oludunni Odu As Ondo First Female SSG / Obasanjo Visits Alex Otti In Abia, Hails Him On Pension Law Repeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.