Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (22064 Views)

Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by tundemogba12(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
He is going to vote and march4Buhari next month. If you don't support that you can hug the nearest transformer! Eko o ni baje o
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
So na now Fash dey collect his own? No wahala. Change indeed.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by mysyto(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.WILL HISTORYREPEAT ITSELF? The moment I heard that theGeneral Election was postponed till march28th,2015,I took a swift action into history andgladly discovered that this postponement is anAural of Divinity.March is very significant in thepolitical History of the world.PresidentF.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate wonPresidential election in March,1968.FormerZimbabwe prime minister,Morgan Tsvangirailost an election to an opposition presidentialcandidate,Robert Mugabe in the month ofmarch.I also glanced through ukraine historyand saw how a ruling party lost presidentialele ction in march 2003.March is always a goodtime to march over and take control.It is thebest time for an opposition party to march overand win election.Buhari is fully ready to marchover.Please join the marching Team today tomarch out Jona. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Pholayemi(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
So
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
deriod:
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think qualitative education should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI
you mean the sort he got?
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by pupsyd: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
I LOVE FASHOLA...THOUGH JIMI FOR LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why is he just collecting it? Igbos saying that Fashola is holding their PVC, please how is that possible? Do you mean they first search for Igbo pvc's and single them out. Please spare that trash all those things are rumors. I am Igbo and I have happily collected mine here in Alagomeji, Yaba.

Ads: Do you think you know who will win the election? Don't just argue, make money with ur decision http://9rabet..in/2015/02/bet-on-nigerian-presidential-election.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
pupsyd:
I LOVE FASHOLA...THOUGH JIMI FOR LAGOS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we are in the same realm

Buy airtime on your phone without moving an inch http://www.weselion.com/2015/02/buy-airtime-via-gtb-1click-topup.html

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by dahreyM: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:
If na me be those corps members eh

wetin u go do?
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by vicogu76(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
if you like waste it on a buhari vote
pls all you that is out of ignorance shouting sai buhari.can any of you give me a reason y you think this man has anythin good to offer you. I pity blind nigerian say gej
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by centmichael101(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
U for wait make all lagosians collect na b4 u collect HEDIOT
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by SHAAWA: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmmmm!

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Where are the yeeboe noise makers? oya come and whine as usual
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Flets: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fashola's PVC was part of the last batch of 15million PVCs that were flown in only on 4th February.

Yet the heartless APC criminals brazenly intended to push for an election 10 days after PVCs arrived without leaving significant time for collection.

Its a different thing if the PVCs have been available and people refused to pick it up. This time the masses have been waiting. .....

Just imagine if APC and tinubu are the incumbents, Nigerian would have gone to the dogs

God bless GEJ!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
deriod:
imagine d Governor just getting his PVC now , but some idiot are saying he's in charge of inec ,he's stealing their PVC ,seriously I think qualitative education should b paramount in d manifesto of the incoming government ,
SAI BUHARI
Did I hear you mention qualitative education and "Sai buhari" in the same sentence? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by natureblack(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
dondemex:
me sef notice her ooo
Miss Pretty can pay His Excellency a courteous visit,and an out-of-book government activity can betide,and subsequently we might have a very-very-special adviser to the Governor on NYSC matters. grin grin grin

.......ain't that a brilliant idea ??

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even if they burn Aso Rock

Come May 29, He can manage my room for swearing in until another Aso Rock is built

Nama, unam ikot, ewu, ...........
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by bizhub: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nawao many people are yet to collect their PVC, Why is APC making noise and heating up the system..Im not comfortable with the way APC members reason....I have issues with their approach and thought process

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by deletrue: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
I must still thank God that Fashola agreed that he has collected his PVC. Nor be apc member be that? Three abi two days ago when the election dates were moved to March, I read the response of Buhari. His address to his members, was well written that even if you are the devil himself, you will no doubt and have mercy on Buhari because that response was so painted and coloured Buhari that he cannot hurt an ant or the smallest insect. Infact, after reading the Buhari's address I hate live and ask myself why has this live become terribly wicked and deceitful?
How on earth can Buhari changed over night? The chief and one of regional commanders of Islam to change for better over night?
I would have loved to post a clip on Islam to show the world how wicked Islam is to humanity just that am not with my laptop. So, how come Buhari, a core and top class Islam member turned round to write such sweetest address. Live itself is wickedness. The individual who wrote that addres for Buhari is like a bad pastor who lead multitude of people to destruction. Who do not know Buhari will talk good of him after reading that address. I pity live these days.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jega said

Borno.......90%

Yobe.........83

Adamawa...80

Percentage of PVC collected

South south.....40%

Is jega sane at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by pupsyd: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Weselion:
we are in the same realm
Thanks bro!
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
eighTHREAD:
The Governor just got his PVC, yet some bloody NL ibos still claim he's hoarding theirs as if he is INEC. What the NL ibos will cause will be too huge to bear by their people, mostly the innocent and peace-loving ones.

At your age you still reason like this!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by AKMoney1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those corpers are NLanders grin grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
richidinho:

Jega said

Borno.......90%

Yobe.........83

Adamawa...80

South south.....40%

Is jega sane at all

Bayelsa....63.26% WHICH IS more than FCT (52.73%)

And furthermore....Akwa Ibom and Abia also have high percentages....too!

Also.....APC states have declared public holidays for PVC collection.

So....what do you have to say, son?

Lying is not good!
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by BabaO2: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
eighTHREAD:
The Governor just got his PVC, yet some bloody NL ibos still claim he's hoarding theirs as if he is INEC. What the NL ibos will cause will be too huge to bear by their people, mostly the innocent and peace-loving ones.
You mind those clowns? Cowards, after beating them they will result to all sorts of excuses, what a pathetic God forsaken tribe.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by deletrue: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
amakachinwe3:
His vote is his right.U dnt tell him the person to vote for
Why? Na your type go allow a kid to creep to a live wire without stopping such child. Would you vote for an Islam member? Are you saying that you do not know the position Buhari is occupying in the Islamic world? Or have you no records of the activities of Islam all over the world. Ok, I advice you watch AIT 08 pm news every day and know who Buhari is. What about boko haram, an Islamist group killing, destroying etc. in your face, Nigeria here. Abi something dey do you for head?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Bayelsa....63.26% WHICH IS more than FCT (52.73%)

Also.....APC states have declared public holidays for PVC collection.

So....what do you have to say, son?

Who is ur son?...Lol

The question is

In a place that av been seized by the insurgent
Hw do u expect me to bliv that on such a short period inec has distributed 90% of cards

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by BlackTechnology: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
richidinho:

Jega said
Borno.......90%
Yobe.........83
Adamawa...80
South south.....40%
Is jega sane at all
Flets:
Fashola's PVC was part of the last batch of 15million PVCs that were flown in only on 4th February.
Yet the heartless APC criminals brazenly intended to push for an election 10 days after PVCs arrived without leaving significant time for collection.
Its a different thing if the PVCs have been available and people refused to pick it up. This time the masses have been waiting. .....
Just imagine if APC and tinubu are the incumbents, Nigerian would have gone to the dogs
God bless GEJ!!!!
deletrue:
I must still thank God that Fashola agreed that he has collected his PVC. Nor be apc member be that? Three abi two days ago when the election dates were moved to March, I read the response of Buhari. His address to his members, was well written that even if you are the devil himself, you will no doubt and have mercy on Buhari because that response was so painted and coloured Buhari that he cannot hurt an ant or the smallest insect. Infact, after reading the Buhari's address I hate live and ask myself why has this live become terribly wicked and deceitful?
How on earth can Buhari changed over night? The chief and one of regional commanders of Islam to change for better over night?
I would have loved to post a clip on Islam to show the world how wicked Islam is to humanity just that am not with my laptop. So, how come Buhari, a core and top class Islam member turned round to write such sweetest address. Live itself is wickedness. The individual who wrote that addres for Buhari is like a bad pastor who lead multitude of people to destruction. Who do not know Buhari will talk good of him after reading that address. I pity live these days.

Imagine 15million just flown in and some cattlemen wants election to be conducted 7days later.

Thank God it was shifted to March which is enough time to allow for collection

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
richidinho:

Who is ur son?...Lol

The question is

In a place that av been seized by the insurgent
Hw do u expect me to bliv that on such a short period inec has distributed 90% of cards

According to the report...Borno has zero cards. Yobe and Adamawa have cards distribution because Boko really has attacked only a small part of those states....it is Borno that has borne the brunt of the attacks.
Re: Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) by kingecommerce: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, our coupons where you would get 5% of our Apple store, our fragrance store, among a host of other stores would be out beginning from the 11th of February to 14th of February. Hurry while offer lasts !!!!!!!

Only @ Zidoff.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.