Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement (949 Views)

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
On behalf of the National Association of Boy
Friends (NABF),

I, the Secretary hereby want to inform all Nigerian ladies that the February 14 presidential election was postponed by Prof.
Attahiru Jega due to the fact that the security
situation is not conducive for the election.

We, the NABF executives has also looked indepth on this
security challenges that the nation is currently facing & we
have therefore postponed the Valentine's Day
till further notice. It is solely on the basis of
security challenges.

Just as it is not conducive to conduct elections on that day, it is also not safe to be hanging-out with the ladies on that day. We therefore urge our girls to understand these circumstances that necessitated this decision.

Thanks for your understanding.
signed:
Yungwizzzy
Secretary

Culled from Facebook

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by itzWarner(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by makazona(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
abi
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by zukasteve: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
song by: MARS
under licence from : ALLSTATION RECORDS
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK HERE.
https://ia902709.us.archive.org/22/items/Jonathan_201502/Jonathan.mp3

this is so far the most inspiring PDP campaign song so far.
read the lyrics.

who sat and watched, our fate and loss.
he came so fast and changed our lives.
when we were down beyond our frown,
he kept his word and gave us light,

tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say!
we love you jonathan
our sweet! sweet! nigeria.
give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for,
Goodluck jonathan.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, Nigeria.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for, our fatherland.give it up for, i ll give it up for, you ll give it up for, we ll give it up for my country.

what a man with so much love,
what a man with a big big heart,
see the man that stood by us come rain and sunshine,
electricity and water, good road and sweet food, eradicating poorverty,
better jobs and education.
eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.eh! Jonathan, oh! oh! jonathan.
tomorrow we ll rise,
tomorrow we ll stand,
we ll keep back our prides and come out en mass to say

just download and enjoy the complete song.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin desperate times calls for desperate measures..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by braine(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
I concur.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm....really?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Poll Shift NABF Release Hilarious Press Statement by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Factual Fiction Called Sahara Reporters / Northern Council of Former Councillors Endorses Jonathan / Chatham House Website Clearly Shows Buhari Has No Business With Them(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.