Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (116067 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
My sis.plz continue ur fight na.u started it na..
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Sophy, do whatever you want but he has created a new account to get some attention again because more and more people got tired of the sicko and ignored him. See desperation, on an offline. grin grin grin grin

He longs for attention, do you really want to give him what he wants? grin grin grin

Hehehehehe. He seriously craves for attention from females that he hardly gets offline. He is specifically attacking ladies that are taken. he has been swinging here and there. He has been w.anking at our pics too. Check. I get it. I'm bored to death already. The guy must be a really boring guy in real life. No wonder he got no babe by his side. too bad. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

good night.....
you must have conceived via anäl sëx to post the above. do i know your poverty-stricken self? oh - so you carry the frustrations of your generational curse to this thread because you weren't babe enough to address it where i posted it?
the last time i saw something like you - i covered it with fat rolls of tissue paper and pressed the flush button.
this heifer has been stalking my posts everywhere and she's not even ashamed to admit it. it's unfortunate, i don't join issues with brain-dead bimbos like yourself.
if you have any problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your rectüm. my opinion is my opinion. attack the message, leave me out of it.
the kinda women i take to bed are the ones you beg for $$$, undies & hair attachments every month of your life. minus the internet, there's no way your type would associate with my type. like i told you earlier, forget these wet dreams you keep having.
your vagińa isn't worth a nickel!
i mean - out of all the sophisticated väginas around me, it's yours that would entice me. a vagińa that has not seen any proper treatment since your grandmother stuck limestone in it to numb your clitöral hood.
these firewood-background bitchës don't know their level sha.
moisten your middle finger, stiffen it and sit on it...... you disgusting asswax. stay in my lane? do i fùcking even know you from anywhere? you carried your family frustrations to this thread from God knows where and you have the gall to type the above?
you are a disgrace to womanhood!

I've heard this line before... hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
username792:

Thank you wink
nl men that bash women nd u bashing men now,u guys are the same.
Al na pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

good night.....

you must have conceived via anäl sëx to post the above. do i know your poverty-stricken self? oh - so you carry the frustrations of your generational curse to this thread because you weren't babe enough to address it where i posted it?

the last time i saw something like you - i covered it with fat rolls of tissue paper and pressed the flush button.

this heifer has been stalking my posts everywhere and she's not even ashamed to admit it. it's unfortunate, i don't join issues with brain-dead bimbos like yourself.

if you have any problem with me, please write it nicely on a piece of paper, fold it up, and shove it up your rectüm. my opinion is my opinion. attack the message, leave me out of it.

the kinda women i take to bed are the ones you beg for $$$, undies & hair attachments every month of your life. minus the internet, there's no way your type would associate with my type. like i told you earlier, forget these wet dreams you keep having.

your vagińa isn't worth a nickel!
i mean - out of all the sophisticated väginas around me, it's yours that would entice me. a vagińa that has not seen any proper treatment since your grandmother stuck limestone in it to numb your clitöral hood.

these firewood-background bitchës don't know their level sha.

moisten your middle finger, stiffen it and sit on it......you disgusting asswax. stay in my lane? do i fùcking even know you from anywhere? you carried your family frustrations to this thread from God knows where and you have the gall to type the above?

you are a disgrace to womanhood!

Gaddamit! cheesy
The above is the definition of EPIC! cheesy cheesy
shove it up rectum kwa grin grin
somebody resuscitate me embarassed
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Aaaa, the creepy stalker!

So you really needed to create a new account to get some attention again? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, get professional help!

Desperate fool, trying to control women online, put them in their place. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Ignoremode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously, is that troll who i think it is? Deliberately opening a new account for some attention he lacks? to put women in their place that he cnt do offline? who does that? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
You guys should go and find work o. Since morning...on top one thread cheesy. There's no denying the fact that 99% of the men here are unemployed. Hanhan! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehehehe. He seriously craves for attention from females that he hardly gets offline. He is specifically attacking ladies that are taken. he has been swinging here and there. He has been w.anking at our pics too. Check. I get it. I'm bored to death already. The guy must be a really boring guy in real life. No wonder he got no babe by his side. too bad. grin grin

Girl don't put yourself in a group!you don't belong anywhere,stop hanging behind fine girls,why do you ugly bi.tch.es belong to a group?You can't stand on your own,having pretty friends makes you feel relevant.Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you? grin grin

Ugliness no get part two with you,girl bye! cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by obowunmi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
This man is very depressed, he should see a therapist.

The video doesn't make any sense to me. Where is the African version of the Maury show when you need one.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

I work with identifying irregular patterns daily. Not a lot of men use "girl" or "nau" and some other things truthnl typed. If she keeps typing I will figure out who it is without much stress. This person also lives in a European or a country where they don't use the dollar or naira. Na she sabi jare.
man or woman, you're right na then sabi. Folks like that make NL fun. wink

Take A break and come back with a new account to dig at folks who would otherwise ignore them.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
thetruthnl:

Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
grin grin grin this guy!!!...smh..

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Stillfire:

I've heard this line before... hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy

where did you hear it from? have you been dreaming about me? grin

Stillfire:
You guys should go and find work o. Since morning...on top one thread cheesy. There's no denying the fact that 99% of the men here are unemployed. Hanhan! cheesy

but the ladies replying them since morning must be brain surgeons. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by username792: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
chibic:
lol..and how did you come about the "I'm looking for a potential wife" thingy?..now I see this whole situation have worsened your damaged mental state that you are making up any thing and post..ediot,I meant women(potential wives) who deserves good men will only be spoilt by reading comments from a rejected fool like you.

And b1tch you don't have any man in your life because you are too ugly and poorly trained,hence,you don't have any choice than to attack men..men are not attracted to you..period!!!.you wish you knew how a d1ck feels..lol..your world is a desert.a miserable loner who have never heard "I love you" or "you are beatiful" from any man in her entire life..your father should have done the needful and pour that dirty spe.rm in in a toilet instead bringing a reject like you into this world.

Lol, the irony of YOU accusing of making up shit when you couldn't even keep the same delusions you created in your head about me. You had to change story and it appear that your new one is about inventing things about you? You could have stayed quiet instead of demonstrating your foolery.
So I was a prostitute few minutes ago and now i dont know how 'a dick feels' hahaha mumus trying as much as i cant. Im geniunely laughing my ass off this. Please dont stop your buffoonery XD

Seriously see how you are talking to a woman, you DEMENTED PERVERT EWWW. But i forgive you, since your sexual frustration is too much. Are you at lrast considering that zoo idea though?

Anyway, you guess it right Sherlock, i dont know how a dicck feel since im a virgin mumu. That's truly rocket science there and I can tell you are filling papers for permanent stay in my panties. Also for you to rush towards a new low by bringing up my father speaks of the failures of whomever drug you up instead of raising up. You clearly have nothing to say and the fervor with which you yap tells me ypu want to teach us all Monkey. But no thanks biittch.

YOUR WAYS ARE BRUTISH, BACKWARD, UNSOPHISTICATED AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT PROVE ME RIGHT.
PLEASE KEEP, TRUE SAVAGES ARE NEVER TIRED OF DISPLAYING THEIR SAVAGERY.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

my sister u ugly smal o.is dis z u hate men wit passion.it is ur fathers fault na nt the entire male generation na.nd dnt giv ur pant to dinachi to sniff again cos it may b affecting u spiritually.anyway just no dat i love u.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2015
username792:

Lol, the irony of YOU accusing of making up shit when you couldn't even keep the same delusions you created in your head about me. You had to change story and it appear that your new one is about inventing things about you? You could have stayed quiet instead of demonstrating your foolery.

So I was a prostitute few minutes ago and now i dont know how 'a dick feels' hahaha mumus trying as much as i cant. Im geniunely laughing my ass off this. Please dont stop your buffoonery XD

Seriously see how you are talking to a woman, you DEMENTED PERVERT EWWW. But i forgive you, since your sexual frustration is too much. Are you at lrast considering that zoo idea though?

Anyway, you guess it right Sherlock, i dont know how a dicck feel since im a virgin mumu. That's truly rocket science there and I can tell you are filling papers for permanent stay in my panties. Also for you to rush toward a new low by bringing up my father speaks of the failures of whomever drug you up instead of raising up.

YOUR WAYS ARE BRUTISH, BACKWARD, UNSOPHISTICATED AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT PROVE ME RIGHT.

you may be a pröstitute that takes it up the arsë! many like you are in islamic countries... if you have any iota of class in you, i don't think you would bring up your virginity in public. who is interested in your accursed hymēn? is this a case of mgbeke displaying her wares to ensnare gullible men like ikechukwu obudulu. this is the 21st century - your hymën isn't the selling point, your intelligence is.

who would touch a hymën that hasn't ever had a pap smear test? hymën that comes in contact with second hand undies? hymen that uses jizz-rags instead of quality sanitary pads? your idïocy measured in watts would fix all the electricity problems in 3rd world countries. so because i humiliated you on the other thread, you had the nerve to trail me here for a second beatdown?

bring it on - i still have few graveyards left to bury your corpse.

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BlackLeopard(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
chibic:
grin grin grin captain save a h.oe...I hail o! grin

Keep up the good work..before tomorrow morning,you'll get a lot female followers and eerrm..mabe a few pms..you know say women need a man wey go dey mumu for dem.. grin..so keep up the good work and you'll surely achieve your target.kudos cool

I surely love talking with interesting people and learning where I can, so thank you for wishing me a good company.

You'd have more fun in life if you didn't have so much disdain for people, but words to the wise will fall on deaf ears here.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2015
username792:

Anyway, you guess it right Sherlock, i dont know how a dicck feel since im a virgin mumu. That's truly rocket science there and I can tell you are filling papers for permanent stay in my panties. Also for you to rush towards a new low by bringing up my father speaks of the failures of whomever drug you up instead of raising up. You clearly have nothing to say and the fervor with which you yap tells me ypu want to teach us all Monkey. But no thanks biittch.

mrs virgin who abused u.ur bitterness(online) no get part 2....nd i officialy welcome u to d association of online women worrior of nl.nd u met d criteria which is,bsc in bitterness.msc in loneliness and phd in insultology......plz dnt insult me o.just avin fun ni o.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2015
username792:

you are still as useless as the word useless goes!..I called you a sslut because you behaved like one..then because you didn't like the name which you deserved,you claimed you're a virgin..and if it is anything to go by,then it throws more light into why you hate men so much.maybe because you are ugly and never considerd attractive by any man..when all your female friends are getting picked for a date,you'll be left out to DIE in loneliness..but then,you are ugly and also a woman with the most repulsive character that will even make satan to stay 20meters away from you.so why should any man risk having an affair with such a smelly witch?..you claimed you've never dated before by yourself and you think we don't know the reasons?..beautiful women are having tough times trying to deal with all the men on their neck while your type is wallowing in misery..smh..btw,I'm not brutish and I have nothing to prove to a nonentity like you.but you stepped into this thread just to show how it is good for a woman to sleep around..ediot!!..so why won't I call you a sslut..maybe the virgin you are claiming is false..who knows..you maybe a used and dumped wwhore who have gone through several abortions but came on here to write stories of how she's been lonely and rejected by men all her life...which is a miserable life also.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Tomiishola: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Too many unintelligent children in the family section, they can't have a discussion without throwing insults around and cussing out each other and even their parents angry sad

Agree to disagree and make your statements like mature folks. If you need to insult people to get your point across, there is something serously wrong with you!

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
oloyede252:
my sister im so ugly o. I'm the spermatozoa on my pic. i hate all women wit passion.it is my mother's fault na nt the entire female generation na.nd i will take all the pants from dinachikrawkraw to sniff away myself spiritually.anyway just no dat im soooo ugly. thats why ive got a spermatozoa's pic in my profile

You are right. You should do just that. I feel you! Sniff away!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BlackLeopard(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

you may be a pröstitute that takes it up the arsë! many like you are in islamic countries... if you have any iota of class in you, i don't think you would bring up your virginity in public. who is interested in your accursed hymēn? is this a case of mgbeke displaying her wares to ensnare gullible men like ikechukwu obudulu. this is the 21st century - your hymën isn't the selling point, your intelligence is.

who would touch a hymën that hasn't ever had a pap smear test? hymën that comes in contact with second hand undies? hymen that uses jizz-rags instead of quality sanitary pads? your idïocy measured in watts would fix all the electricity problems in 3rd world countries. so because i humiliated you on the other thread, you had the nerve to trail me here for a second beatdown?

bring it on - i still have few graveyards left to bury your corpse.

Which islamic countries have you lived in, again
Fyi many consider Nigeria to be one, in case they don't go all 'that fifth world, so below Islamic even' on all people.
It's just so amusing you take up talks like that when called out on contradictory bull$hit.

And you are disgracing only yourself. Not the lady calling you out on this fuckery.

I wouldn't be that quick with death threats, were I you. The Dead tend to listen to the suffering. You're playing with fire you don't know how to put out.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Which islamic countries have you lived in, again
Fyi many consider Nigeria to be one, in case they don't go all 'that fifth world, so below Islamic even' on all people.
It's just so amusing you take up talks like that when called out on contradictory bull$hit.

And you are disgracing only yourself. Not the lady calling you out on this fuckery.

I wouldn't be that quick with death threats, were I you. The Dead tend to listen to the suffering. You're playing with fire you don't know how to put out.

will you shut that cesspit you call a mouth? who was talking to you? speak to me only if you are spoken to. i am allergic to serial wänkers like yourself.

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

you may be a pröstitute that takes it up the arsë! many like you are in islamic countries...
truth!

coogar:

your idïocy measured in watts would fix all the electricity problems in 3rd world countries.
grin grin epic!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BlackLeopard(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

will you shut that cesspit you call a mouth? who was talking to you? speak to me only if you are spoken to. i am allergic to serial wänkers like yourself.

'Speak to me only if you are spoken to' lmao it got even better, I'm bringing popcorn to this show.

This is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are right. You should do just that. I feel you! Sniff away!! grin

lol my sis.u no kil me wit laugh.u craze gan o.dnt take it personal na.nd stop drinking alomo bitters...wit dat i stil love u..cant stop laughing.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
BlackLeopard:

'Speak to me only if you are spoken to' lmao it got even better, I'm bringing popcorn to this show.

This is hilarious.

sod off!

chibic:
truth!
grin grin epic!

that heifer must be one idïotic twerp i humiliated on the thread mutter was attacked. she deactivated and came back with a new moniker to seek vengeance.

yet, these fools claim to have a husband at home. i wonder if they are married to vegetable men or they are just ptyalising fairytales.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BlackLeopard(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

sod off!

that heifer must be one idïotic twerp i humiliated on the thread mutter was attacked. she deactivated and came back with a new moniker to seek vengeance.

yet, these fools claim to have a husband at home. i wonder if they are married to vegetable men or they are just ptyalising fairytales.

After you.

It's still so amusing you think you humiliated anyone but yaself tho.

She has all the rights for her vengeance. You're one of a creepy fwck.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2015
oloyede252:
lol my sis.let me not kil u wit laugh.i craze gan o.i wont take it personal because im ugly and just a spermatozoa.nd lemme stop drinking alomo bitters and find a better cure for my premature e.jaculation...wit dat im stil uggggggly. Im finished!

Eyah. It is well. may God heal your ailment. God will surely help you to become a handsome and complete man again.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
man or woman, you're right na then sabi. Folks like that make NL fun. wink

Take A break and come back with a new account to dig at folks who would otherwise ignore them.
my sis wen are u taking a break na.nd i lyk ur constructive post sumtyms.but ur own to much.lol.b my mentor now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2015
BlackLeopard:

After you.

It's still so amusing you think you humiliated anyone but yaself tho.

She has all the rights for her vengeance. You're one of a creepy fwck.

why did she deactivate if she wasn't humiliated? and if she must seek vengeance, let her come at me with her true identity - then i would know who i am dealing with.

i would humiliate her over & over again no matter how many times she tries. this is 2015 - zero tolerance for douchebaggery and that includes you as well.

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BlackLeopard(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

why did she deactivate if she wasn't humiliated? and if she must seek vengeance, let her come at me with her true identity - then i would know who i am dealing with.

i would humiliate her over & over again no matter how many times she tries. this is 2015 - zero tolerance for douchebaggry and that includes you as well.

Maybe because she was done dealing with a creepy can of worms that's you.

And, oh, anything about douchebaggery, says the douchebag.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Eyah. It is well. may God heal your ailment. God will surely help you to become a handsome and complete man again.
my sis u wan kil me wit laugh.anyway u made my day.got lectures in da morning.love u tho.stil laughing.not to forget stop drinking garri because of ur eye o.make e m fall.lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.