Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (116073 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 2:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Lmao @ the delusional biitch...delete my handle yano. Or you wanna cry again like you did the last time in the politics section? You're not even worth my time - all I need to do is throw some loose coins to ya bummy ar.se, for you to bust ya legs wide open.

I'll just leave ya scrounging anorexic ar.se for now cos of coogz. And don't ever post my handle in ya idi.otic tripe again. I don't give half-a-fvck about you jobless numbnuts...we're like two parallel lines that'll never meet. Who has the time to start creating handles for inconsequential and dirty village yokels. They create handles for me, sket. Keep my dyck out of ya mouth! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 2:58am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

He can't be from my village. Ewo. He's from the swamps of Lagos

where are you from? grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:01am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin cheesy
All these cleaners and security at their night job . So frustrated with barely enough credit to type properly. I don't understand crazy-type. I can't fight what I can't read. Fight in politics section? The fact that you remember it shows clearly that you were scalded and injured by it. A man that carries Internet grudges though? cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:03am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

where are you from? grin
Lagos. Not the swampy land though. High dose of malaria affecting the brain over there as we can see on this thread

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 3:04am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

squash it, abeg.
aren't you guys from the same place? what if you guys meet each other in the village? grin

Coogz, don't put Ijebu folks and Awori folks on the same level - my folks have always been far ahead of them in all ramifications. Aren't these folks the same ones who were colonised by the Binis? The same ones their king had to go on an exile in my pops' hometown? Even the two naij billionaires on forbes' list from Lagos are Ijebu - one from Epe (Otedola) and the other is from Ikorodu (Alakija). They're lightweight, and everything they own as their cultural pride is of Ijebu origin.

I don't know her...and she's ya typical loud owanbe chic no ounce of intelligence whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 3:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Coogz, don't put Ijebu folks and Awori folks on the same level - my folks have always been far ahead of them in all ramifications. Aren't these folks the same ones who were colonised by the Binis? The same ones their king had to go on an exile in my pops' hometown? Even the two naij billionaires on forbes' list from Lagos are Ijebu - one from Epe (Otedola) and the other is from Ikorodu (Alakija). They're lightweight, and everything they own as their cultural pride is of Ijebu origin.

I don't know her...and she's ya typical loud owanbe chic no ounce of intelligence whatsoever.

baby124:

Lagos. Not the swampy land though. High dose of malaria affecting the brain over there as we can see on this thread

will you guys ever stop? grin

anyways, nepa just took light in my ituku ozalla. i guess it's time to hit the sack. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

will you guys ever stop? grin
I am a lady. I yab politely. I will kill him with class. Something that is lacking in the thick swamps of Epe

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 3:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Cleaner and security job yano. grin

No one told ya pops to sire you in that cesspit. If you ever get to my level of education, including the Unis I graduated from, I'll commit suicide. You wouldn't even be employed to work as a cleaner where I work - and that's on everything, you trifling cheap slut. Always scrounging for someone to throw her some loose coins in cyberspace, pathetic bum. grin

I'm done. cool

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin
I guess slut is supposed to have some effect. Cesspit? Hahahahahha. Trust me, you will cry to suck my heel if you ever had the opportunity to be in my presence. I guess your oga is looking over your shoulder now. Make sure you don't miss a spot. Buy some Kolanut for the double duty tonight so you can keep your eyes on the job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Gosh

Account created 2days ago lipsrsealed

Damn. I should really learn to check profiles before quoting folks on this forum.
Too many stalkers on the ignore list hiding behind new accounts to type what they really can't under normal circumstances.

Always do that
Don't respond to anyone with a new account.if they are man enough,let them come at you with their regular handle.
Why would anyone on an Internet forum create a second moniker to bash someone?
Anything they can't say in their known handle is not worth responding to
Cowardice is terrible,worse than leprosy IMHO
Don't bother with such people

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 3:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Lmao @the delusional scrounging biitch. I won't even touch ya diseased anorexic ar.se for free even if you were the only sluut left on this planet. I have class and you will Neva measure up.

And no everyone is an obnoxious bum like ya bummy Awori uncles doing security jobs all over Ldn Town. This is my Fvcking city and I'm super-educated.

Take this for ya "oga" watching you as a road sweeper wherever you are in some desolate part of the planet.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Jordan's ... Air Jordan's. Kai, I have suffered. grin grin grin. Wetin NL no go cause. Pikin, good night. Greet your mummy. Tell her Aunty Awori says eku ewu omo

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Stupid sket, go sweep the darn roads.

You think everyone does security job like your broke awori folks. Biitch, I'm not from ya cesspit - out here we stay fresh and keep it urban at all times.

Anyway, I'll throw you some loose coins to bust ya legs open soon since you're always scrounging for loose coins. Seeing ya orchard just for the sake of it won't be a bad thing.

I finished my project and NBA game for today - out, biitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

You are a big fool Shymmex. Do you or do you not create alternate handles to insult people.

I know exactly who truthnl is.
She is a regular here. Yes, I called out another usual suspect which was you. Now that we are clear of your protested innocence, you can fade off. And keep your juvenile and disrespectful handle away for good.

Please who is it and how do you know?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Why did you delete the pictures of your Air Jordan's nauuuu. cry cry cry. Poor little baby. Showed me his most prized assets today. 6 pairs of Air Jordans cry cry cry

That moment when you realize you have been arguing with a baby…

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by username792: 3:43am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

you waited close to 2 hrs to type this crap?

You would be surprised what people do with their time. I know that for a low life bum like you who clearly lives here, everthing must revolve around this website - and your obnoxious ubiquity speaks of it - but still you would be surprised by what people who are actually NOT CREEPS do with their time.

coogar:

you must be a masochist! fortunately for an epileptic beast of burden like yourself, i have knocked off more stubborn black heads like yourself than pimple-removal cream.

don't put me in your poverty echelon. you are obviously displaying the poverty of common sense here. you are not only financially impoverished, you are intellectually sterile as well.

Is it just like the sea of 'sophisticated vaginnass', are you trying TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT IS MISSING SO MUCH SO THAT YOU FEEL THAT BURNING URGE TO BRAG ABOUT ALL THAT MONEY YOU ARE MAKING WHILE CAMPING BOTH ON NAIRALAND AND IN MY PAINTIES?
Sorry, wont stoop this low, i have principles Im holding to, I dont have shit to prove to boost my online persona and fans, but bitttccchhh keep on digging. You are burrying yourself and now standing like a 12YO Rihnna stan, I didnt know they had that model in piglets.

coogar:

heap of balderdash!
how you sat down for close to 2 hrs to type this baloney suggests you have the brain power of a praying mantis.
i am allergic to mgbeke types like you. besides, my rules of engagement is simple. i don't take shots until i am mentioned. so go eat a dïck!

Wait, were you waiting for me? I must be the highlight of your day, I forgot your whole life is here and ssshit but i have a thing for you: though your life must be pretty dull at the pigsty, apart for anal conception ofcourse, we humans have shhiiit to do other than Nairaland.
Your mgbekes are so 'sophisticated' and 'classy' that they share undies an weave, i know that much. But i still dont know if you KILL THEM BEFORE OR AFTER RAPING THEIR ANNNUUUUSSSSESS MAIMING THEM AND BEATING THEM.

Obviously you dont take shots until you are mentioned bitiiichh. I HAD TO MENTION YOU THREE TIMES T H R E E T I M E S FOR YOU TO 'MAN UP' BITCH MADE NIGGA. Your kind stay in your lane talking smack from the side of your mouth like A TRUE SISSY.

You are no ALPHA MALE. ALPHA MALES DO not TRAVEL FOR ASS SINCE IT IS POURED ON THEM - this loser was talking abour his 'sophisticated vagginas' and is so worried about my clit Hahahahahahah -and they dont do that smacktalk. Needless to say that violence against is not necessary for them to feel like true men, but it is forrrrr e-thug biiittcches like you, it is.

coogar:

the message is simple and concise. it means you are an arsëhole because you were conceived via anäl sėx. you don't have need a palmtop to decipher that. stop the overanalysis of a simple line.

ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS
ANUS

Yeahh we get it Coogar, we get it!

coogar:

yet more baloney......

where exactly did i cheer violence against women? are you sure you are not carrying a generational curse? up until 12 hrs ago, i didn't even know you exist.

Yeah more about that generatuonal curse please. Biiitttcchhh please. Now you know all about me and how apparently i cheat on a husband who doesnt exist or all the things i supposedly do with my clit. One more paw in the mouth pigsty style.

coogar:

you can bring your finest girl friend to test my orientation. what a tool!

I have no friend who is a pig or a cavewoman or better yet exchange weave and undies with strangers. Sorry :/

coogar:

you wouldn't be able to support yourself if your spine is made of pillars. products of broken homes like yourself are misguided, deluded, priggish and are too emotional to be dead accurate about their thinking.

Yep, and you dont know me, nice delusions though.

coogar:

so why all these clitöral erëctions for me? go and pick street urchins in your class to troll abeg.

I dont know, you are the one parked on my clit :/ MORE FIXATION MY VAGGGINA I SEE UMMMMM

coogar:

coogar is a higher breed.

A higer breed of pig that is. Still beneath any human though. Yrrs offence.

coogar:

the scars of your childhood is coming back to your memory? why not see a shrink. it must be hard to have grown up all these years with the ugly experiences of your parents felching on you.

I dont. You are the ones talking about things i have no clue of. Talking about ME 'seeing a shrink' when you reside here, as an online troll who hates women so much he wants to kill them. Kind of Freudian slip again?
Shouldnt your fixation with anuses and strangers vagginas be enough for you to run to a shrink? Were you quoting a page out of f your diary or something? Anyway, Im sure it is tear and doodoo stained.

coogar:

nah, in this habitat - if you have got it, you flaunt it. i am an alpha male. the very top pedigree. no wonder the nerve endings of your bits have been short circuiting all day. stop stalking me. your type is intellectually out of my league.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH BITCH PLHUUUSSSEEE HAHAHAHAHZHQHAHAHAHAHA

coogar:

mind your own business!
why are you jealous of the type of women i take to bed? ain't you a virgin anymore?

You mean the type with yeast infections and lice in their hair from sharing stuff that should not be shared. Boo, sorry to break it to you but such filty ways are not that of humans. It is cool and all in the pigsty where dirt and anal juice is everwhere but we humans do not practice or envy those ways.

coogar:

what a fool!
boasting about virginity on a faceless forum to score cheap brownie points. who cares about your sad and uninteresting miserable life you live?

After boasting of your money or 'sophisticated vagginas' ok yeah i got you hun. I sure care about your HAPPY life spent here celebrating murder and all that imaginary filthy puss you get. Carry on.
coogar:

we know the kinda women we despise. if you notice, i have decent conversations with women that are classy. however, the numbskull runts like yourself don't deserve the respect - so we treat you like ruminant animals.

O_0
That awkward moment when a pig tells me he treats his partners like animals. Is this pig expecting me to be shocked?
*gasps*
coogar:

talk shyte about you?
who are you? prophet mohammed, jesus christ? no? you are not any of them? you have no significance to spark my interest.

Yet you had to put your JK Rowlings on to imagine my life in far away lands in your head. I also see all the energy you use on people of no significance to you Hahhahahahahah this buffoonish crap is a killer.

coogar:
selective amnesia - you quoted me first. until now, your existence or non existence does not matter to me. if you fall off a skyscraper and die tonight, i wouldn't give a rat's ass about you.

Yeah i know that i quoted you first since you are biitttcchhh with a leaky mouth for smack talk. I dont play that.
Pllease once again, after pushing me off that tower, please SPARE MY BUTTHOLE. Necrophily is wack bitttchh

coogar:

#sighs

a cursory glance at your comments would reveal an obese female who is bottling up loads of anger and frustration from the shyte childhood she experienced. how can you have a good father and hate men like you do?

Says the untamed wild swine who supports the killing of women. You can project your issues all on me bitttccchhh but they still yours and one day you will have to face them.

coogar:

evidence of a kerosene background. grin

Wait how do you know about kerosene in YOUR FU'VCKIN CAVES? MY BAD, you also moonlight at the pigsty - where you must habe heard of ketpsene - when you are not riding my clit. But that's ok thpugh.

coogar:

you are the bïtch here.....
anyhow you play it, you would always be a bïtch to be fücked, used and peed on by any man that decides to take sympathy on your sexual frustrations.

Diary of a psycho. I know you are probably crying your eyes out because you dont have me at your reach to kill THEN rape my anuss and stuck me in your fridge with all the other corpses. Too bad for you, psychopathic animal, too bad.

coogar:

a douchebag of your size would certainly cleanse the vagińa of a whale. stop stalking my posts or my opinion. i do what i like, i do what i want. if you don't like my comments, kindly ignore them or............get a long rope, a strong beam to tie it to & do the obvious.

A least you said vaggina, AT LEAST.No more annuuusssseeess pllleeeeasee. You wish you kill me, too bad pigs' paw cant tie ropes PIGSTY KING, although they can somehow type Harry Potter type novels on NAIRALAND

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:47am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Please who is it and how do you know?

wink wink wink

She will do it again. She has been doing it for a while, i noticed but i have just been watching. When she does not agree with an opinion she comes back under an alias and bashes. Maybe its just her idea of fun, maybe its her. Who knows who is who these days.

Note to her. Stop being a bad girl. You made so many mistakes today. So many. I caught you red handed. Don't do it again. wink

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by username792: 3:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry coogs for being late, but i know you are here SINCE YOU LIVE HERE.
Imust admit that dealing with a low life scum from nairaland is hard to fit on mylist of things to do daily but you will get it pigsty king. TRUST!

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2015
I noticed some nairaland men or boys have responded to the youtube clip consoling the man
Na so the thing pass una reach
See anger all over thread
I don't see you folks upset when the table is turned around

I remember the lines of she should lose weight and be attractive to her husband,dress sexy etc

I wonder where this man was lacking if we decide to tow that line of thought
He must not have measured up where it matters most and she looked elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:50am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
I noticed some nairaland men or boys have responded to the youtube clip consoling the man
Na so the thing pass una reach
I don't see you folks upset when the table is turned around

I remember the lines of she should lose weight and be attractive to her husband

I wonder where this man was lacking if we decide to tow that line of thought
He must not have measured up where it matters most

Lol. Don't mind them. i saw that too. smh. Any way its been interesting. Goodnight all. Its morning here sef.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

Lol. Don't mind them. i saw that too. smh. Any way its been interesting. Goodnight all. Its morning here sef.

Nne good morning jare
Keep up with your intelligent classy self
Dem no dey buy am for balogun market

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

wink wink wink

She will do it again. She has been doing it for a while, i noticed but i have just been watching. When she does not agree with an opinion she comes back under an alias and bashes. Maybe its just her idea of fun, maybe its her. Who knows who is who these days.

Note to her. Stop being a bad girl. You made so many mistakes today. So many. I caught you red handed. Don't do it again. wink

You didn't answer the question
grin
Honestly I can't understand why people would create a new handle to respond to anyone
There is nothing I will tell anyone including Seun Osewa himself that I couldn't say in my usual name

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 3:54am On Feb 10, 2015
One more shot in ya bummy ar.se before I hit sheets...but still baby touches though. grin

Silly classless yokel talking about class, when all you ever do, is scrounge around cyberspace for anyone who can throw you some loose change to bust it wide open - hysterical. And "class" never told you to always respect yourself, and not spout loose talks about folks above ya level in cyberspace, no? Effing blinkered villager! I'd bet everything that you don't know what class is, you trifling thot.

Nah, out here we keep it urban and we wear Jordans and Airmax till old age. Only naija freshies like you wear shoes and plimsolls all the time. That's why we roll. And I don't post personal pics on the internet to keep it there - I post and delete after getting my message across. At the end of the day, it sent a message that not everyone awake late in the night does security jobs like ya broke FOB awori uncles.

Just keep my d1ck outta ya mouth and don't ever post my handle again. I'm not on ya level.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
One more shot in ya bummy ar.se before I hit sheets...but still baby touches though. grin

Silly classless yokel talking about class, when all you ever do, is scrounge around cyberspace for anyone who can throw you some loose change to bust it wide open - hysterical. And "class" never told you to always respect yourself, and not spout loose talks about folks above ya level in cyberspace, no? Effing blinkered villager! I'd bet everything that you don't know what class is, you trifling thot.

Nah, out here we keep it urban and we wear Jordans and Airmax till old age. Only naija freshies like you wear shoes and plimsolls all the time. That's why we roll. And I don't post personal pics on the internet to keep it there - I post and delete after getting my message across. At the end of the day, it sent a message that not everyone awake late in the night does security jobs like ya broke FOB awori uncles.

Just keep my d1ck outta ya mouth and don't ever post my handle again. I'm not on ya level.

It is a terrible thing to be raised in the hood.Right in the rough ghettos of London
If there was another life I would wish you a better upbringing wallahi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 3:58am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

You didn't answer the question
grin
Honestly I can't understand why people would create a new handle to respond to anyone
There is nothing I will tell anyone including Seun Osewa himself that I couldn't say in my usual name

You are fishing for answers. grin. Any thing i say will expose her.lol. Let me just leave it alone. She made a lot of mistakes on this thread today. That is all i will say.

Little baby, afara. Go and sleep and dream about canvas abeg make i see road. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

It is a terrible thing to be raised in the hood.Right in the rough ghettos of London

Nah, it's a terrible thing to be born and raised in the naij cesspit, where there are no institutions and infrastructures - and extreme poverty is rife. Hence most of you are stark illiterates. grin

Grandma Osisi, not today - go look after ya grand kids.

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't even bother going there with him. He is very young. Should be about 17-19 at the most. He posted pics of Air Jordan's for me to show his wealth. LOL. This explains a lot. The mode of communication and other things. The thing people don't realize is it takes very little for them to reveal who they truly are. Just push the right buttons, and relax. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, it's a terrible thing to be born and raised in the naij cesspit, where there are no institutions and infrastructures - and extreme poverty is rife. Hence most of you are stark illiterates. grin

Grandma Osisi, not today - go look after ya grand kids.

No seriously

It is sad that some Nigerians get a visitors visa to England and drag the family to the worst part of London all in the name of "living abroad"
Living in council flats and off government assistance and attending the worst schools there are
You can't hide nna
See how you ended up?
A motor park tout in London
Ocho passenger
Tua

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Post that to show you wealth, or that I'm in my freaking bedroom? grin

Ain't no one got time to post wealth to inconsequential villagers. If I wanted to show, I'll just show a wristwatch that'll put you sleep, stupid biitch. grin

Or probably show you the money, the car, and bike. Ain't no one got time for that.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Did you or did you not gather all your canvas you have in the world, and gave me a fu*ck you sign with your baby finger's and red council flat rug or no

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:05am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

No seriously

It is sad that some Nigerians get a visitors visa to England and drag the family to the worst part of London all in the name of "living abroad"
See how you ended up?
A motor park tout in London
Ocho passenger
Tua

Are you crazy, biitch? Got a visa to London? - bwahahaha

You think everyone chatting to you on here got a visa...hysterical. Internet is a leveler.

You're 55 years old - get off the darn internet, old hag.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Post that to show you wealth, or that I'm in my freaking bedroom? grin

Ain't no one got time to post wealth to inconsequential villagers. If I wanted to show, I'll just show a wristwatch that'll put you sleep, stupid biitch. grin

Or probably show you the money, the car, and bike. Ain't no one got time for that.

You can decide to post your latest armed robbery loots
Ngwa
Humor me
Agbero Brixton

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.