Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (116077 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Council flat? - bwahaha. Are you nuts? grin

I've not even lived with parents since 17, fvcking sket. You wouldn't even be able to afford a room where I live. I'm not on ya level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:
Did you or did you not gather all your canvas you have in the world, and gave me a fu*ck you sign with your baby finger's and red council flat rug or no

He lives in a council flat abi?
I no talk am?
We live abroad,we live abroad ,otu awuu n'ezhi
Someone will take an innocent child to the worst place in the UK ,raise him as a ghetto street kid and call it abroad kwa
Tufia
Life dealt you a bad hand shymexx
See as you dey run mad for NL
This one na becomepoor not even become rich grin

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2015
If you are confident. Put the pic back on nau baby... smiley. Bom boy. You think i don't know what that red, dead rug looks like. grin. With walls that have not been renovated since 1800's. Post the pic again abet make i laugh. Make sure you gather the canvas well well.

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Broke bums! grin

Time to hit the sheets...just keep my d1ck out of ya mouth. I'll throw you some loose coins to bust it wide open soon. grin

When you are ready to twerk bu.tt nak.ed for loose coins, shout me. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Council flat? - bwahaha. Are you nuts? grin

I've not even lived with parents since 17, fvcking sket. You wouldn't even be able to afford a room where I live. I'm not on ya level.

They got tired and kicked you out at 17
Una see am?
Even his own parents feared for their lives and let him loose
His madness found its way to nairaland
Anuofia
What mama shymexx couldn't handle na babyosisi or baby1234 go handle am?
Waka
Na who go take on that kain assignment?

14 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Broke bums! grin

Time to hit the sheets...just keep my d1ck out of ya mouth. I'll throw you some loose coins to bust it wide open soon. grin

When you are ready to twerk bu.tt nak.ed for loose coins, shout me. cool

Looks like the busting wide open is the latest from the streets,you have used it about 6 times already
So ghetto and ghettoid put together
Tua
They should have left this boy in Epe with his grandma for heaven's sake
Perhaps he would have had a chance at becoming something useful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Any way. I feel bad arguing with a child that i can give birth to. And insulting genuine people who need council flats. Which are also being occupied by foreign insects. embarassed cry

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 10, 2015
It looks like he has gone to prepare for today's armed robbery operation
Abali di m egwu
Who knows the unfortunate Londoners that will cross his path this early morning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Me too I'm a virgin o wink
you two can hook up then
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

Don't even bother going there with him. He is very young. Should be about 17-19 at the most. He posted pics of Air Jordan's for me to show his wealth. LOL. This explains a lot. The mode of communication and other things. The thing people don't realize is it takes very little for them to reveal who they truly are. Just push the right buttons, and relax. smiley

If you see how many mentions I get in a week from this ghetto child
I don't know if I remind him of his mother or something
I check the mentions it is the eediot calling me on threads I never saw or responded to and ignore them all for the most part
What accord has intelligence with stark stupidity?

He posted airjordan sneakers
Kai
I bet you he stole them from the stores hidden under his winter jacket

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:26am On Feb 10, 2015
You see this right here?- that's the alma mater.

When you lot can get two degrees from a prestigious Russell Group Uni like this one - you might get on my level.

Till then - stick to the internet leveler. grin

And hell yeah, I went from the "ghetto" called, "Peckham" to that Uni - and moved up. tongue Don't cry!

[img]http://www.ieconline.de/uploads/tx_university/01_UniversityofBirmingham_510x290.jpg[/img]

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

When you lot can get two degrees from a prestigious Russell Group Uni like this one - you might get on my level.

[size=18pt]
And hell yeah, I went from the "ghetto" called, "Peckham" to that Uni - and moved up. tongue Don't cry![/size]

[img]http://www.ieconline.de/uploads/tx_university/01_UniversityofBirmingham_510x290.jpg[/img]

In your dreams
I guessed you were a ghetto kid and I am right
It is all over you
Agbero Peckham
Oya show us the certificate?
Who dash monkey banana?
They don't admit eediots there

Waiting

Don't do a Buhari here o
Post your certificate let me see with my korokoro eyes

13 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by vicchi12(f): 4:32am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

And hell yeah, I went from the "ghetto" called, "Peckham" to that Uni - and moved up. tongue Don't cry!

Totally support you hun...ignore them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by username792: 4:41am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

don't get ahead of yourself.
i avoid brain dead bimbos like yourself.

Avoid clearly means something different in the pigsty.
I guess talking smack about me and quoting me are your own ways of avoiding me.

coogar:

what is pum? grin

Dont burden yourself up with such human things since you have the 'anus' for anal conception for how you were conceive and you will conceive. Pigs dont need to know about pums.

coogar:

have you been smoking your pubic hair again? travelling for pum? goodness gracious......what's wrong with your nervous system?

Smoking pubic hair? Another pig way? NO THANKS
But please dont try to act brand new bitchh hahzhahahahahahahah EVERYONE CAN CHECK YOUR PAGE.
Someone is embaressed lol. please KEEP ON FISHING FOR ASS ON NAIRALAND MISTER PATHETIC LOOSER CREEPY 'I GET WOMEN' ass.
Trying SOOOOIOO HAAARRRDDD TO PROVE ME SHIT when I dont know you and im apparently of no significance to your life smiley
You are so estatic. You cant stop talking about my vaggiina and Im supposed to think you are an alpha male, right XD
K then, pigsty king is all you can claim.

coogar:

so you don't like the fact that i bed exotic women? don't be jealous of my fabulous life, biko. at this rate, you might join witchcraft out of the frustration that coogar gets the best of the lot.

Yep immmm soooo jealous. Lice, yeast infection, pigsty anal conception, the pathologic hatred for women, the e-thugging, the making of threads attract some random girl on Nairaland, , the ubiquity on this forum, the online loser life... yeahhh so jellllyyyy biatch!
LMAO just look at your standarts for a sec. You are the definition of pathetic but carry on.

coogar:

please please......
stop lying anyone has set camp in your panties. if you assemble all the 4K HD cameras in the world to create a super telescope.......i still wouldn't locate my interest in an inbred twät like you.

llike I SAID EARLIER KEEP RIDING THAT CLIT AS IF Your MIFE DEPENDS ON IT BECAUSE AS A BITCHHH MADE NIGGA, YOUR LIFE MUST DEPENDS ON IT.
You are thirsty and desperate as heck for ass like all the louud mouthed baboons here who only have Nairaland to find someone that will tolerate them.
Biiiitttcchhh keep on showing your disinterest in me while camping in my drawers. They fascinated you from the beginning.

coogar:

you can sue me for comparing your spërm-flaked brains to wattage in nigeria.
what a nuisance!!!

Sue you? For being a demented, untamed savage with no principle? Why would i sue a pig for his pig ways or a savage for his savagey? Why? And who told you i live in Nigeria? More Harry Potter tales a loony like yourself needs?

Think about writing a book where you can pour all thais pigsty fvckery and publish it as 'Diary of a biiiitchh made fvck boy, my psycho ways from the pisty and my life e-thugging on Nairaland'

Btw Is there anything wrong witj residing in Naija? You live in my ass for goodness sake, how would you know?

coogar:

this is rich coming from a simpleton born & bred in a cassava background. grin
your fascination with pigs is scary. do boars give you nocturnal erëctions? i don't blame you though - your birth certificate was a letter of apology from a condom factory.

Scarier than your fascination with ANUSES, MY CLITORIS AND THE ABUSE OF WOMEN?
Sorry but you have to admit that a half pig as caveman with an online life is pretty fascinating, but yep it wont rival your fascination with waywardness :/

coogar:

i have seen more intelligent silver back apes in yankari game reserve.

I dont doubt that, animals hanging out with their likes. are they the ladies with filty drawers and hair you like so much in your bed?.
coogar:

what makes you think i even want to be anywhere near you. with the way you have been ptyalising piffle all day, you come across as someone with a different strain of ebola virus.

After, POVERTY, ELECTRICITY NOW EBOLA. All so funny things to write about. See me laughing piggy hahahahahaha for a pig, you can do as well as an 8 yo in the joke department, not bad piggy.
People dying of Ebola or being affected by it is obviously the insult of choice for a savage animal, removed from humanity, who shit himself while cheering on the killing of women.

PLEASE HUN KEEP ON DIGGING you are burrying yourself, i wont stoop as low as you. Say hi to satan when you seeee himm BITTTTTTTCCCCHHHH
coogar:

you are a classless skank!
there's nothing about you that interests me - not even your alum-aided secondary hymën. go find some other men to troll.

Yeah hun, i have no class, you sure have plenty of it and this whole thread shows it.
Killing women - classy
Fixating on my clit - classy
Openning that shit 'hole of a mouth about me when i never sent for you - classsy
Being an internet troll and a creepy loserr - classy
Women who share weaves and undies - classy
Reesorting to talk about my parents when your ass get stale - classy
Making a mockery of poverty, electricity issues and ebola - classy
Talking about the apes you fvck - classy
Oh yeah dont forget about the anus and anal conception - classy.

Yep sure bitch you are really a class act. I get your obsession with 'class' started when it hit you in the mouth, sadly, you have only a leaky mouth and brain to show for that no class you filthy wayward swine

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 10, 2015
He can't find the diploma aka certificate or what?

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:43am On Feb 10, 2015
For where. Pics he got from Google. Lmao. Thank God for cyber space and quick internet
babyosisi:
He can't find the diploma aka certificate or what?
Diploma ko. He's still dreaming of how to enter the uni. Hahaha.

10 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:
For where. Pics he got from Google. Lmao. Thank God for cyber space and quick internet
Diploma ko. He's still dreaming of how to enter the uni. Hahaha.

At least he has tall dreams
He is naming it and claiming it

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:45am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

If you see how many mentions I get in a week from this ghetto child
I don't know if I remind him of his mother or something
I check the mentions it is the eediot calling me on threads I never saw or responded to and ignore them all for the most part
What accord has intelligence with stark stupidity?

He posted airjordan sneakers
Kai
I bet you he stole them from the stores hidden under his winter jacket
He posted all air Jordan's. Stacked in a triangle with all the logo's showing and facing the camera. To show me he is not on my level. That is why I told him to greet his mummy for me. And to thank her for her efforts on this child. What a pity

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2015
vicchi12:

Totally support you hun...ignore them .

Thanks, luv lol.

Just wanted to make an example out of that disrespectful prick. The remaining villagers have seen it now, and they won't put my handle in their nonsense again lol.

I had a good laugh tho. They can continue with their voodoo now.

Nite nite.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

He posted all air Jordan's. Stacked in a triangle with all the logo's showing. To show me he is not on my level. That is why I told him to greet his mummy for him. And to thank her for her efforts on this child. What a pity

Let me quit then
I would hate for him to go and mug an alumnus of univ of Birmingham and post their diploma as his

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Thanks, luv lol.

Just wanted to make an example out of that disrespectful prick. The remaining villagers have seen it now, and they won't put my handle in their nonsense again lol.

I had a good laugh tho. They can continue with their voodoo now.

Nite nite.

Where is the diploma?
Missing?

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 4:48am On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Let me quit then
I would hate for him to go and mug an alumnus of univ of Birmingham and post their diploma as his
grin grin grin.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Shymexx remind me never to answer u again
Anyday I forget this promise and make the mistake of answering,may amadioha strike you grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
mutter:

Quite honestly I think that some of the ladies here are frustrated.
They need to feel the warmth and strength of a man to calm them down.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Plenty of fury on board now.
Aye aye
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I see.
c u lera
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oloyede252(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
username792:

I know you raped some child not too long ago. Sorry Im not her.
Keep your sweet talk for the police. PERVERTS ARE NOT MY KIND OF PEOPLE.
u try o.ur welcomed to the club
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Are you crazy, biitch? Got a visa to London? - bwahahaha

You think everyone chatting to you on here got a visa...hysterical. Internet is a leveler.

You're 55 years old - get off the darn internet, old hag.
wow!..55yrs?..now I get it!..majority of the women on this section are older women who have been abused and cheated on by their husbands..and you can tell they got treated like that by the kind of condemnable attitudes they display here...55yrs old woman is online venting her frustrations.you can't blame them my guy!

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
@sirshymmex
I think it will be wise enough to not engage in this kind of verbal duel with a very much older woman..I can't do that.a woman who is very close to her grave does not need words that will make death quicker for her.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Lmao...

Finally read through the thread from where I stopped, damnn I missed this party... cheesycheesy

@thetruthnl, whoever you are (he or she) - yous a mean mothafvcker who takes no prisoners gringringrin

Erm please I want to know who the fat b1tch with daddy issues is...I hope it's not who I'm thinking?
Does her moniker begin with 'Ca' ? Cos if she's the one, it explains a lot... Lol...

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by oshaosha2014(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

No be ashawo matter. No be man she dey cheat with? what is the big deal? Your wife has got to help another man cheat na. Afterall as you dey eye other babes, other men dey eye your wife. Na so. so why evils? well, since you say make she dey hide am, issorait. your wife is free to cheat then abi? grin

Cheat ke! She is not allowed period. Stick to the context of this thread.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Very Sad story
Cheating goes a lot more deeper than just sex
Its the lies, the deceit and the betrayal that that hurts and damages the most
The guy is obviously hurting a lot and I guess this is his way of dealing with the hurt
The only problem is that he was only thinking of himself and his hurt and not thinking of his kids and how they will feel when they or their friends see this clip.
As a parent, you should always put your kids needs above yours and this is where both parents have failed their kids.
No doubt, the mum started this sorry saga. She should have left instead of sneaking around.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by MizMyColi(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Thetruthnl

*faints*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.