Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (116038 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ibnakogun: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

That's what's up, my doozy.

You're very intelligent and you have got all it takes. The early eggheaders, before the e-wars, was super-enlightened. Those plonkers turned you out and dragged you to their level - like they do on this forum. Education is the key, darg - and you should be ite. Proud of you, my nyggah.

The most high already blessed that - go get it.

thanks bruda!!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnakogun:

those peeps slay losers like osisi for dinner.

Bwahahahahaha.

I remember the $2 walmart plimsolls she posted as sign of living good...till I exposed her. Classic shiit!! grin

She's a bum, a loser, and a slut. I've got my eyes on her...when the time comes, I'll invite the Yoruba goons to the family section for the expose. She barked at the wrong tree.

I don't usually do this but I hate this ancient sket! grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnakogun:

thanks bruda!!!!

If you need my help, don't hesitate to shout me.

It's each one, teach one, and help one.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ibnakogun: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha.

I remember the $2 walmart plimsolls she posted as sign of living good...till I exposed her. Classic shiit!! grin

She's a bum, a loser, and a slut. I've got my eyes on her...when the time comes, I'll invite the Yoruba goons to the family section for the expose. She barked at the wrong tree.

I don't usually do this but I hate this ancient sket! grin

Broda i will email all the generals to report here tonight. I still gat her dossier in my former laptop and just tell the new owner to forward her files and her craw-craw infested will be barbeque.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ibnakogun: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

If you need my help, don't hesitate to shout me.

It's each one, teach one, and help one.

ok broda.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by marbee(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na wah,Africans ;so full of hate,jealousy, backbiting,betrayal and all the worst things one can think of

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnakogun:

Broda i will email all the generals to report here tonight. I still gat her dossier in my former laptop and just tell the new owner to forward her files and her craw-craw infested are will be barbeque.

Bwahahahahahaha

No ceasefire when it kicks off.

I don't usually go to the extreme cos these folks are inconsequential...but I'll make an example out of this ancient prick. grin Her $2 walmart plimsolls won't save her when it kicks off.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnakogun:

ok broda.

Safe, G.

I'm out of here. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Playground In between dealing with your ndi ara

Duty calls
I dey come
Ka -Ching!

Your nemesis is here ( Akogun cheesy) face them and stop using me to vent.

Seriously, face them and leave me out of it, I'm too boring to engage with. wink
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
marbee:
Na wah,Africans ;so full of hate,jealousy, backbiting,betrayal and all the worst things one can think of

And you wonder why they remain at the bottom of the barrel?

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

It can't be Ewuro.

On romanceland, Seriousbabe accused Nneka123 of being a man pretending to be a woman.

She created the alternate moniker to burst Seriousbabe of using Ashley Zee display picture.

Wow!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ibnakogun: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

No ceasefire when it kicks off.

I don't usually go to the extreme cos these folks are inconsequential...but I'll make an example out of this ancient prick. grin Her $2 walmart plimsolls won't save her when it kicks off.

osisis should be excommunicated from this planet and placed n...aked in Pluto and feed to hungry cocaine overdose beast of burden.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
No wonder our youths are on bended knees begging a 73 year old retired man to lead them to Canaan
Most are totally useless
She-men that their families supposedly did owanbe for and rejoiced at the birth of a son acting like sissified punks
God forbid
Tua

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ibnakogun: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:
No wonder our youths are on bended knees begging a 73 year old man to lead them to Canaan
Most are totally useless
She men that their families supposedly did owanbe for and rejoiced at the birth of a son acting like sissified punks
God forbid

osisi may amadioha use thunder to redesign your dentition formulae to 0/0/0. look at who is talking, this waste of conception, it will have serve the world more good if the worthless se...men that form you is use to floss the smelly mouth of the village witch you called mother. ain't you the never do well, cursed idiot always coming to spread hate, lies and all that on this forum. may you die from the most painfully and dangerous cancer strain.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by marbee(f): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

And they are the most religious, imagine if they can behave like this in a faceless forum,I wonder what they can do in reality.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
This better be good or else waking up this early will be a waste.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am surprised that circulated picture of me hasn't surfaced yet
grin grin grin
I have even claimed azubuike sef as my husband grin

[size=18pt]Babyosisi kicking serious behind since 2006-non stop!![/size]

How many names have you guys had since then
I still dey gidigbam
No leave no transfer
Your nemesis is here to stay

I have heard your cries and so has Jehovah
Weep not children
Your wounds will heal in time
cool cool

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oops duty calls again o
Make I go milk some cows

Thank Jehovah for America o

I dey come

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
I remember when one of the good ladies on this forum was attacked this same way by faceless cowardly poly-monikering mofos claiming he had personal info about her and telling outright lies just to make his story juicy and she got so upset she laid curses on him.

Everyone pleaded with her to not be upset and lashed out at the offending ediot. He was banned forever by the MOD then.

Same M.O. Same set of audience. Same reaction by the victim and it is now termed voodoo.

May God help anyone who sees yellow and calls it green when it suits them.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by 2mch(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
This better be good or else waking up this early will be a waste.
It is 0822pm in Russia but morning in Canada. Bloody slowpoke. You are a lier and you have big problem

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by marbee(f): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Some strangers will just claim to know you,your age,your marital status if you are a frustrated single or not,if you are happily or sadly married, if you are fat or slim,if your husband is working three times a day or not,if you are married to an old man or not. ... The list is endless.

I fear who no fear them. shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
2mch:

It is 0822pm in Russia but morning in Canada. Bloody slowpoke. You are a lier and you have big problem

Gosh.. You again? She won ron e simi ni? grin

*picks mic* Dear people of NL I Ewuro have relocated to Moscow, Russia . In fact the cold here is nothing comparable to Can.

2mch, you're clearly jealous of me and I see the 'greeness' in your posts. O je ma para e lori oro mi..emi ma ti Jeun loo. Nkan toba wu anybody lole fenu won so.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
ahaaaaa niggas trynna figure me out,well trolling is allowed grin i am having fun!

eh niggas getout the way,getout the way

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

where did you hear it from? have you been dreaming about me? grin

but the ladies replying them since morning must be brain surgeons. grin

I've heard that statement before. Welcome home! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I understand, I'll help keep your secret. wink

marbee:

And they are the most religious, imagine if they can behave like this in a faceless forum,I wonder what they can do in reality.

Don't fret!
Most men on Nairaland are weaklings and dejected in reality and massively unemployed especially from the UK axis grin cheesy.
If you know the kind of people you are talking to, you would never reply with more than two quotes cheesy cheesy. If you've been here long enough, you would realize the noisemakers have absolutely nothing to write home about. grin And they are ugliest Nigerian men ever! grin It was when I joined NL I knew Naija men are ugly! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by zeb04(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

they are all just cry babies,calling each other for support...these is the height of stupidity I have seen on a forum in one day.

Retards

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Waistbead.

I like your username. cheesy
Why didn't i think of something like that?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
marbee:
Some strangers will just claim to know you,your age,your marital status if you are a frustrated single or not,if you are happily or sadly married, if you are fat or slim,if your husband is working three times a day or not,if you are married to an old man or not. ... The list is endless.

Nah fear who? Nonentities ??

Welcome on board. I've weathered enough battle on NL. Topic of discussion sef grin gbogbo e.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
ibnakogun:

osisis should be excommunicated from this planet and placed n...aked in Pluto and feed to hungry cocaine overdose beast of burden.

Lol. I already told her time ago that she belongs in half-way house, or in old people's home. She done lost it and she is so Diabolical and hateful as well lol. Told her to stay away from my posts but this ancient sket never listened loool. Her kids need to get her off the internet - I definitely won't allow my mum do this. She is in her mid-50s for fvck sake loool.

Now she is sober. It was fun when they started and into something that had absolutely nothing to do with me looool. I'm shedding tears right now...weak mofos are now preaching to the congregation. It is hot in ere loool.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Please fill me in I am lost

I am a 55 year old nurse
Please who did they say ewuro was and what are her other monikers
These things are complicated for an old woman to follow

Hahahahaha

i don't think ewuro4 can be so cowardly to post under a strange moniker to bash others. she faces her adversaries openly just like i do, just like you do. if the moniker is a ghost one, then he or she would be one of those posters who has never fought with his/her original moniker - probably preserving it so as not to get banned.

i don't think ewuro4 is that lily-livered.

I've heard that statement before. Welcome home! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I understand, I'll help keep your secret. wink

i am not who you think i am.......
the only human being i have physically met on this forum is tpia. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
marbee:

they even know things your friends and family don't know.
Some know the ones even you don't know about yourself grin

If i was as talented as they are, I would be making money from my clairvoyance.

You know? Revealing stuff to people about themselves that they didn't know before.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yetseyi my Ijebu sis, I hope I'm acting right?

I can't let my Ijebu folks down lol.

I just studied the art of war lol.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
marbee:

That is the pattern of NL from time immemorial o cheesy. People hating from the screen, lol and go as far as to dig or formulate details about people. Is NL that serious? Rotflmao! NL is many people's lifeline for real. Very embarrassing. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.