Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115861 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

but thetruthnl has also claimed everything he knows were excerpted from old posts of the posters. it's the same ish. light disses can be thrown here and there when 2 militants are at it. however, to attack mutter like you did when she's never fought anyone is an act of bullying.

that was why i destroyed that hypocrite called aisha. she's a 2-faced hyena and if i am a coward, i would have used a ghost moniker to talk sense to her. i don't fear anyone here. if i notice any sort of bullying, i try to protect the lambs from the wolves.

you will never see me attack a lamb......
the only time i don't fight fair is when i see a wolf deliberately attacking a lamb that is minding his/her business.

as per digging posts, it's allowed - as long as both parties(miltants) are cool with it. i particularly didn't like what osisi did to mutter and i called her out on it like a gentleman that i am. i even told her to send her a private apology.

what's not to like about me? how exactly do i have the same feather colour as babyosisi? babyosisi is from arochukwu, i am from ituku ozalla. ask osisi to pronounce parallelogram and all hell would break loose. cheesy

I don't see any saint or lamb in this mix. Everyone defended themselves appropriately. Even mutter defended herself.
All of you are bullies. And when your egos are crushed, other decent Nlders (like myself grin) would have to listen to your whining.
As for parallelogram, hahaha inside joke cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

i said that is what he claims.
i specifically asked him where he gets his info and he said he's been reading old posts. he's never lied before so i must assume he's speaking the truth until proven guilty.

well, you may be right he's making them up out of his sick imaginations & he may be right as well that his findings are dead accurate.

who knows......

Any old post you "dig out" without a link is invalid
If I wrote here for instance that ewuro4 is actually a mad woman posting from an asylum and claim she said so.I would have to prove it
No be so

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin grin

This section is one funny section.
Seriously.
Just get with program Hun.

I remember when I first came to family section.
I heard family section and I thought it would be filled with parents and invariably more mature folks.
I was just busy doing yes ma'am and yes sir for everybody grin
Sweet girl
Oh how I kick myself when I remember those days.

It wasn't until one much older woman(won't name names) came and attacked me out of the Blues. Wishing me that my marriage won't last.

I was like shocked what just happened?
I didn't even know where that came from or what led to it.if not for coogar that came and chased her away, I would have probably started crying for her. "Aunt what did I do to you na?"

That's when I learned the rules.
Don't act weak for anybody.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
old caregiver don't think i am scared of you,i have my reason why i am not on your case YET!when I DO AMERICA WILL KNOW!

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:

Seriously.
Just get with program Hun.

I remember when I first came to family section.
I heard family section and I thought it would be filled with parents and invariably more mature folks.
I was just busy doing yes ma'am and yes sir for everybody grin
Sweet girl
Oh how I kick myself when I remember those days.

It wasn't until one much older woman(won't name names) came and attacked me out of the Blues. Wishing me that my marriage won't last.

I was like shocked what just happened?
I didn't even know where that came from or what led to it.if not for coogar that came and chased her away, I would have probably started crying for her. "Aunt what did I do to you na?"

That's when I learned the rules.
Don't act weak for anybody.

From the day you proudly posted pictures of your fine self and my cute inlaw,hell broke lose
Don't for a moment think people are happy with good news
Have you forgotten the food poster that had a beef because your pictures were sharp and flawless
My mother says when people look fine pikin finish and have nothing to abuse them with,say they will say " look at you"

Na so

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
chibic:
Why are all these women peeing on their panties? grin I thought they were the ones throwing insults anyhow before? Now they wan play victims and blame the men who attacked back.
Where were you all when sirshymex was accused of being behind thetruthnl handle? He reponded and women are playing victims.lololol

Lol. They need to scamper for cover.

Anyway, it's over with now...the whole bitter and pubescent illiterate gang will start staying away from my posts after this.

I just enforced my e-gag-order. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by yetseyi(f): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Alright, sis. Lawd knows I was minding my biz and having a decent civil convo before these folks started craving my attention. I don't like them, and I stay away from them all the time. Just wanted to finish off by sending the hellfire missile towards the most hateful one, with so much innate bile.

I'll listen to you. grin

I m just seeing this post, yeah i read it all.

I understand perfectly. Thanks.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lol he's recanted.
It is no longer from the posts.
It is now from the hands. cheesy
coogar:

i said that is what he claims.
i specifically asked him where he gets his info and he said he's been reading old posts. he's never lied before so i must assume he's speaking the truth until proven guilty.

well, you may be right he's making them up out of his sick imaginations & he may be right as well that his findings are dead accurate.

who knows......
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Any old post you "dig out" without a link is invalid
If I wrote here for instance that ewuro4 is actually a mad woman posting from an asylum and claim she said so.I would have to prove it
No be so

Slow down woman. angry
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BABE3: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Really? So the single mother of two with a drunk father told him this about herself?
Or I told him about my husband's numerous jobs?
I believe him cheesy

You're smart.
You know when someone is making things up out of their sick imagination.

....the single desperate moda with a deadbeat fada... grin

when thetruthnl posted yesterday, I did my research and found out who the person is. The thread where she posted "her story" is still very much alive....

All I have to do is copy and paste the link to the thread log off, and cross my legs. grin
But nahh

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by zeb04(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
It seems some very special peeps on here can know your whole history by checking your profile pix.

Now these is scarry. lipsrsealed mehn

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

I don't see any saint or lamb in this mix. Everyone defended themselves appropriately. Even mutter defended herself.
All of you are bullies. And when your egos are crushed, other decent Nlders (like myself grin) would have to listen to your whining.
As for parallelogram, hahaha inside joke cheesy

mutter just used her class & grace to ward off her attackers and she got applauded for it. that is not to say she wasn't hurt by what her fellow women said to her.

there are lambs here quite alright......
it's just that over time, they become wolves themselves cos when you keep quiet here, you become easy targets for these frustrated old hags.

i remember when mgbeketoto attacked loretta & said some nasty things about her new marriage. none of these brain dead bimbos championing feminism could defend loretta. they all went quiet like timid rats. who did? saint coogar! grin even with that, they still say i am a misogynist. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by yetseyi(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. The internet isn't even that serious. I see so many things play out here every time I'm online by just mere observing certain patterns and I can expose so many folks. However, I don't get down like that...and I could care less about folks as long as they stay in their lane.
Anyway, I'm riding with you, my Ijebu sis. I'll always stay loyal to my roots. grin
[quote author=SirShymexx post=30607199]

loool @ loyal to roots
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
chibic:
Why are all these women peeing on their panties? grin I thought they were the ones throwing insults anyhow before? Now they wan play victims and blame the men who attacked back.
Where were you all when sirshymex was accused of being behind thetruthnl handle? He reponded and women are playing victims.lololol

Because he is also guilty of the same offense of accusing people of what they are not. wink So I will not step in when he's being accused.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked

BABE3:

when thetruthnl posted yesterday, I did my research and found out who the person is. The thread where she posted "her story" is still very much alive....
All I have to do is copy and paste the link to the thread log off, and cross my legs. grin
But nahh

But so what if she is a single mum and had a dead beat father. What is wrong with that? Is everyone's life perfect So no one can be free to come to this section to air out their problems without juvenile kids using it to jeer at them like they found gold. We all have to act pretentious here because we dont want to share problems, which can help so many others. Whoever she is God bless her. I probably saw that post, and i truly dont care to make it an issue. As it is not an issue at all. A lot of people here were raised by single mother's. I wonder how that is some kind of insult. undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

From the day you proudly posted pictures of your fine self and my cute inlaw,hell broke lose
Don't for a moment think people are happy with good news
Have you forgotten the food poster that had a beef because your pictures were sharp and flawless
My mother says when people look fine pikin finish and have nothing to abuse them with,say they will say " look at you"

Na so
Apparently anything is enough to trigger bouts of green seizures.

How am I sure it is not even the same person?
-First moniker to cuss my "six-month" marriage. I trashed and ignored her.
-Second moniker to shush me up. As in why should a small girl like me be talking when adults like her are talking. Is it because I married 'early'?
Ignored.
-Third moniker to beef common food pictures. Food! angry I didn't realize it was her until I already engaged her. Now ignored.
-This one now knows how much we make.
Pattern fits.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BABE3: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

But so what if she is a single mum and had a dead beat father. What is wrong with that? Is everyone's life perfect So no one can be free to come to this section to air out their problems. We all have to act pretentious. Whoever she is God bless her. I probably saw that post, and i truly dont care to make it an issue. As it is not an issue at all. A lot of people here were raised by single mother's. I wonder how that is some kind of insult. undecided

whoever said it was an insult? cheesy grin
I'm only confirming that there is a single desperate moda with a deadbeat fada in our midst. cheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
BABE3:

But nahh

where is the post? can i pay to see this particular post? you mean thetruthnl isn't lying after all?

is babyosisi reading this? grin
is cococandy reading this? grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Awww.

Thanks.

Let me go back and read again if some more slowpokes have popped up. I can't promise to be polite grin

Nothing new. Same old indirect swipes.
I actually read my other posts and can't believe how polite I was to that stupid fellow.
Am I slacking or what? undecided embarassed

cheesy grin

You are so polite. I am also very very polite for those who deserves it but I can also be a very big jaguda for imbecileees.

Anyway, our Valentine dress done ready ? Efe ne le ga eme, akwa na abalia.

Jesu, I gotta go, see dis babe wan tear my 50Euro. For yeye nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
yetseyi:

loool @ loyal to roots

Duke of Ijebuland and Yorubaland...but a lot of these puerile owanbe Yoruba chics do piss me off from time to time. grin

But my Ijebu women can't do no wrong in my eyes. tongue
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by RossMehn: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
I never laugh so hard in my life so this place can be this funny from youtube video to this grin grin chei
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well even then. If it is true, does that make her automatically less deserving of respect?

I would only call such a person out if she starts dissing single moms while being a single mom herself. That's how it works.
BABE3:

But nahh

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
BABE3:

whoever said it was an insult? cheesy grin
I'm only confirming that there is a single desperate moda with a deadbeat fada in our midst. cheesy

Good for her and God bless her. I am sure she has grown and matured a lot more from her experience and we can learn from her.

Quite frankly, i think we should all start ignoring such posters. Because all these insults are things people dont care that other's know about them any way.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thetruthnl: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
This one now knows how much we make.

ahaaaaaaaa how much have you ever made in your entire life?o please you such a clown!it is official,this girl is the biggest foul ever on NL!you mean even today,you can't go find something worth doing?you still on NL while hubby is enslaving?this girl is wicked!

09:28 am
Tuesday, 10 February 2015 (PST)
Time in Washington, USA

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
I try.
Just that sometimes even when you want to use the same amount of vitriol the person used on you,it just doesn't come.so you do your best attempt.

Chillisauce:

cheesy grin

You are so polite. I am also very very polite for those who deserves it but I can also be a very big jaguda for imbecileees.

Anyway, our Valentine dress done ready ? Efe ne le ga eme, akwa na abalia.

Jesu, I gotta go, see dis babe wan tear my 50Euro. For yeye nairaland grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by BABE3: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

where is the post? can i pay to see this particular post? you mean thetruthnl isn't lying after all?

grin cheesy Sheisty af.

I dunno about the other accusations, but the single moda one?? Very true.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Seriously I regret all the sweetness I wasted on this forum in my early days.

Pls coogar edit your post and leave people's names out.
me I no get that woman strength. I never strong reach like that. grin

coogar:

* just used her class & grace to ward off her attackers and she got applauded for it. that is not to say she wasn't hurt by what her fellow women said to her.

it's just that over time, they become wolves themselves cos when you keep quiet here, you become easy targets for these frustrated old hags.

i remember when * attacked loretta & said some nasty things about her new marriage. none of these brain dead bimbos championing feminism could defend loretta. they all went quiet like timid rats. who did? saint coogar! grin even with that, they still say i am a misogynist. cheesy

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:
Well even then. If it is true, does that make her automatically less deserving of respect?

I would only call such a person out if she starts dissing single moms while being a single mom herself. That's how it works.

Who does that revelation belong to
I mean the single mother etc
Please help an old woman
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
baby124:

But so what if she is a single mum and had a dead beat father. What is wrong with that? Is everyone's life perfect So no one can be free to come to this section to air out their problems without juvenile kids using it to jeer at them like they found gold. We all have to act pretentious here because we dont want to share problems, which can help so many others. Whoever she is God bless her. I probably saw that post, and i truly dont care to make it an issue. As it is not an issue at all. A lot of people here were raised by single mother's. I wonder how that is some kind of insult. undecided

there are 2 sides to this.
there are many people raised by single parents here quite alright but they never let their difficult childhood becloud their sense of reasoning when relating to other people so i say kudos to them.

however, there are people raised by single parents and they hate every man they come across based on their difficult childhood. they have allowed their ugly past to becloud all their senses of reasoning and when they see any man, they always see their deadbeat dads in him.

these kinda women should be avoided. they can never see anything positive in men. as far as they are concerned, all men are monsters, rapïsts, child abusers, alcoholics, etc. personally, i would like to avoid posters like this in the family section......i dunno about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
What the heck happened here? shocked
You would suddenly think this is the romance section all again? Unbelievable.
Strange, how peeps on the other sides of the world tug at one another's neck over the Pacific, like they could really snap that neck. grin
And the ones who create alt handles to like their own posts? That's just freaking awesome.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

This job won't allow me follow this thread fully as much I want to
I am lost
Biko fill me in,I'm unable to go back
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

mutter just used her class & grace to ward off her attackers and she got applauded for it. that is not to say she wasn't hurt by what her fellow women said to her.

i remember when mgbeketoto attacked loretta & said some nasty things about her new marriage. none of these brain dead bimbos championing feminism could defend loretta. they all went quiet like timid rats. who did? saint coogar! grin even with that, they still say i am a misogynist. cheesy

What does two women fighting on NL have to do with feminism? I don't get it. Is feminism about settling petty squabbles on NL? Rotflmao.
You guys just choose to define feminism with anything that is anti what you think. Someone like Osisi now is not even a feminist. She believes in submission. cheesy
And I thought being a misogynist was a thing of pride these days. You don't like being called one? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.