Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? (3873 Views)

My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by veave(f): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mynd44:

I apologize and I know men who do. So I dont get the OP

Please can you quote all the people you have apologized to on nairaland? Seeing is believing nwokem
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't think it is a male thing.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Mynd44: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
veave:

Please can you quote all the people you have apologized to on nairaland? Seeing is believing nwokem
So you want to judge people by their NL atitude? hilarious
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by kandiikane(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Modesayo:
What they have is too much ego,i think God made them like that....but HE will soften their hearts.
No! People like you in the society gave them that, making them feel like some important beings that are gifts to mankind. If you stop feeding them such lies, about how they are created with big over bloated egos, you will see a massive difference.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by KanwuliaJara: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Stoooopid ego!!!!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by soulglo: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2015
I know women who find it hard to apologize. I haven't dealt with this issue personally but I'd like to know how men are so skilled at following a conversation and insert "yes" and "absolutely" when necessary and when you ask them about it a week later they look at you like you just grew an extra eye. Seriously You responded and yet you were not listening?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Don't know why I find it easier to apologize to a female than a male Could it be because I consider females weaker and less a threat? When I offend a fellow guy, I 'd rather we fight or just pretend like nothing happened than apologize, especially if he is the stubborn type.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by veave(f): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Mynd44:

So you want to judge people by their NL atitude? hilarious

Its not a laughing matter... angry
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by chival(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
alutacontinua:
They say it's ego!
But I find the attitude really disturbing too angry
I say sorry to my wife when I have to wink kiss

And that my brother, makes you a man indeed. Very few men can. May God continue to bless your home.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by bellong: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2015
soulglo:
I know women who find it hard to apologize. I haven't dealt with this issue personally but I'd like to know how men are so skilled at following a conversation and insert "yes" and "absolutely" when necessary and when you ask them about it a week later they look at you like you just grew an extra eye. Seriously You responded and yet you were not listening?

grin grin grin cheesy

It happens especially when you are not interested in the convo and you wanted it to end ASAP...... or When you think objecting will create a long argument, you just play along and deny the discussion later.... Many reasons sister soulglo cheesy cheesy

chival:

And that my brother, makes you a man indeed. Very few men can. May God continue to bless your home.

Amen.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2015
bellong:

grin grin grin cheesy

It happens especially when you are not interested in the convo and you wanted it to end ASAP...... or When you think objecting will create a long argument, you just play along and deny the discussion later.... Many reasons sister soulglo cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by bukatyne(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2015
@OP:

Depends on the man undecided
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by bellong: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Vyolet(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
I know a lot of men who apologise easily,infact I only hear that men find it hard to apologise but I have never met one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by soulglo: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
bellong:

grin grin grin cheesy

Amen.... grin grin cheesy

LOL. That's obvious but I will not carry on a conversation I don't want to have so I will not be nodding my head or pretend to be interested. As far as long arguments goes are you trying to say women are trouble makers tongue
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by bellong: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
soulglo:

LOL. That's obvious but I will not carry on a conversation I don't want to have so I will not be nodding my head or pretend to be interested. As far as long arguments goes are you trying to say women are trouble makers tongue

This is your word not MINE... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Demainman1: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
For Abroad, men apologize to their wives even when they are right (except dem no want peace cheesy)

For Nigeria, men find it difficult to apologize because they know their value grin

Just change the topic to Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologize in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by soulglo: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Demainman1:
For Abroad, men apologize to their wives even when they are right (except dem no want peace cheesy)

For Nigeria, men find it difficult to apologize because they know their value grin

Just change the topic to Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologize in Nigeria?

Actually that does not show value but lack of manners. This idea that apologizing or even saying thank you to your wife or your children is belittling is so backward.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Apologise? by Demainman1: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
soulglo:

Actually that does not show value but lack of manners. This idea that apologizing or even saying thank you to your wife or your children is belittling is so backward.

You are very correct. maybe i should have used inverted commas for the 'value'.

It's ok to apologize when you are wrong but in the western world Naija women will even demand apology when they are wrong, if not they will kick the man out of the house grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Born Husband Is Married To The First Born Wife, / Why Are Dead People Not Leaving Their Families When They Died? / Maaamaa's Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.