Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Regret After Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regret After Marriage. (1525 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regret After Marriage. by divine247(f): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2015
True life story,am from a polygamous home where everybody is his or her own,we all ended in secondary school,but I refuse to end it there,so I decided to further,strongle all alone see myself through school,came out got a mini job,the worst is the job am not paid at every end of the month because customers made away the companys money millions that I ve been paying for the past 2yeears with my own salary,so I decided to get married since I ve no pay and no one to help,marriage made my life more miserable,married a man who lie everyday,who does not care how I feed cloth or pay the rent even feed him on top,also beat me.what do I do.pls help.
Re: Regret After Marriage. by espn(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2015
If your marriage is still young and without kids why not talk to your legs especially if u feel ur man is irresponsible.. if he drinks and womanise.. then u need to act fast b4 u get hooked..all d best.
Re: Regret After Marriage. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2015
*Catwalks into thread*

*Sights another trailer load of haters*

*Laughs out loud and sits comfortably on sofa*

@op, why do I have the feeling that all this calamities are befalling you because of your dumbness and poor command of english

Last bullet: Improve on your written and spoken english and your life will be better tongue
Re: Regret After Marriage. by gede7744(f): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
espn:
If your marriage is still young and without kids why not talk to your legs especially if u feel ur man is irresponsible.. if he drinks and womanise.. then u need to act fast b4 u get hooked..all d best.

op u don hear
Re: Regret After Marriage. by ejikeme(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2015
some advice you have to give to yourself
Re: Regret After Marriage. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2015
**Horns**

Re: Regret After Marriage. by ggrin(f): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2015
What God has joined together
Let no man put asunder

For better
For worsetongue
Re: Regret After Marriage. by Tymax(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2015
How do ladies like this end up with such guys?
Re: Regret After Marriage. by MrIncrediible(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
divine247:
True life story,am from a polygamous home where everybody is his or her own,we all ended in secondary school,but I refuse to end it there,so I decided to further,strongle all alone see myself through school,came out got a mini job,the worst is the job am not paid at every end of the month because customers made away the companys money millions that I ve been paying for the past 2yeears with my own salary,so I decided to get married since I ve no pay and no one to help,marriage made my life more miserable,married a man who lie everyday, who does not care how I feed cloth or pay the rent even feed him on top,also beat me.what do I do.pls help.
I don't know why some women fail to understand that getting married because you can't finance yourself anymore almost never works out. I can understand that you might be really confused right now and you have to take wise decisions here.

How long have you been married? Do you have kids? It's not just okay to run away just like somebody commented earlier...do you have where to go if you leave the marriage?

I just noticed a contradiction in your story you might wanna clarify.

who does not care how I feed cloth or pay the rent even feed him on top,
Are you paying the bills of the family? (Feeding, housing...)??
Re: Regret After Marriage. by MrIncrediible(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2015
ggrin:
What God has joined together
Let no man put asunder

For better
For worsetongue
undecided
Re: Regret After Marriage. by ggrin(f): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:

undecided
MI is that yo shockedshockedshocked

undecided
Re: Regret After Marriage. by shindarayo(f): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Catwalks into thread*

*Sights another trailer load of haters*

*Laughs out loud and sits comfortably on sofa*

@op, why do I have the feeling that all this calamities are befalling you because of your dumbness and poor command of english

Last bullet: Improve on your written and spoken english and your life will be better tongue
miss know it all what has English got to do wt her misfortune.if u hv no reasonable advice biko just shut dt gutter u call mouth...@op if dre is no child or children involved pls rearrange ur life ooo.life is too short to endure wt a NFA man ooo.

1 Like

Re: Regret After Marriage. by divine247(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
No kids yet,and the marriage is just a year,yes I pay all the bills in the house.thank u all for your comments God bless u.
Re: Regret After Marriage. by spacefreak: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
divine247:
No kids yet,and the marriage is just a year,yes I pay all the bills in the house.thank u all for your comments God bless u.

You clearly stated you have no pay. How do you manage to pay all the bills?
Re: Regret After Marriage. by divine247(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
I have another means of getting 11k from small busines I do every month.so that's where I get money to manage to pay bils and also feed.
Re: Regret After Marriage. by emzila(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
divine247:
I have another means of getting 11k from small busines I do every month.so that's where I get money to manage to pay bils and also feed.
so is true. Emmylex
Re: Regret After Marriage. by showafrica(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2015
divine247:

Why were u then desperate to marry when you had another source of income. Well, I understand here that you gambled and failed...i.e, watin dey the packet no be watin dey inside. May be you thought the guy would make life easier, may be he borrowed his friends car and got you cheaply. Sorry dear, just manage if you love him but if you don't, life is too short to stay miserable.

(1) (Reply)

Guys? Mouth Odour Or Body odour / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Bride? / Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.