Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,910 members, 7,866,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Now That I Travel For Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That I Travel For Election (422 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That I Travel For Election by OMRUNLOCK: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Now that i travel Home for election and the Election has been postponed to another 6weeks, what should i do?
to go back and continue with my business if election come i travel again or what?
i come to realize that this leaders are not after us for one second. they dont care about us.
Just thing why are we going back to our home?
to me i travel because Nigerian can not provide security that will secure our lives.
Re: Now That I Travel For Election by uboma(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
^^^^ I really feel for those of you who traveled to their hometowns because of the election and now with the postponement, many of you will be stranded.

The truth however is that no where is absolutely safe, the best you can get is relative safety even in your hometown. Why run away without seeing whats chasing you? What guarantees are there that your hometown or wherever you traveled to will be crisis free during and after the elections?

(1) (Reply)

FG Unveils Plans To Reconstruct Chibok Raided School / Corrption Index:obj And Buhari Tenure Most Corrupt / Buhari---what An Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.