Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) (40523 Views)

17-Year-Old Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Truthisit: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
iiichidodo:
Was he using the same travelling document Buhari seized decades later?....
yes, the one seized in the presence of your father! Bastard!

6 Likes

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Pa Awo - the best president Nigeria never had.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by iswallker(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
is gej related to Awolowo, hes the shoeless boy pictured on the far right, front row... grin grin
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by customized19: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
kettykin:

The soul of a man that committed treasonable felony twice in his life time, a man who suggested that hunger be used as a weapon to fight the civil war even when Britain, Soviet Union and Egypt supplied armoury to the Nigerian army.
A serial contester of elections and a serial looser.

[/s]

Go look for your father's unmarked grave and ask him to tell you the truth about you. Dirty tribalist

7 Likes

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Shoutozone: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Hehehehe... This pic dey mak me laugh hard
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by omonla555: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
A useless Ibo that will be defaeted the second time again

kettykin:

The soul of a man that committed treasonable felony twice in his life time, a man who suggested that hunger be used as a weapon to fight the civil war even when Britain, Soviet Union and Egypt supplied armoury to the Nigerian army.
A serial contester of elections and a serial looser.

7 Likes

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
that boy without shoes in the picture must be Jonathan....but really tho,where are his shoes
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Emkay2(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
i think that is GEJ with barefoot
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by eleko1: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Is that the clueless one without shoe in the pic sad?

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by evatee(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2015
I do appreciate seeing old pic like dis...only God knows where i was when this pic was takn
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by evatee(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2015
I do appreciate seeing old pic like dis.....only God knows where i was when this pic was takn...

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
iswallker:
is gej related to Awolowo, hes the shoeless boy pictured on the far right, front row... grin grin
the same thing I thought too

and gej be making a big deal about not having shoes,when millions of other kids back then didn't have shoes...hell my dad did not have shoes too,and he walked miles to school too,so

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Shoutozone: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Hehehehe... This pic dey mak me laugh hard.
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Ammybest(f): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
up Awo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by wazobiaN9(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
Awolowo running india to collect Jaz.
Yoruba ppl with jaz.

#till 2019 - GEJ

you just exhibited a quintessentially rare stoopidity.

I had observed a while back that you are a GEJ supporter and really had no comment for you. But now i know your brain is pea sized, and this explains your matter.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Capitano1(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm how time flies fast.

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Ammybest(f): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
im not sure he is

Are u ok?[/quote]
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by eleko1: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Whether saTANist/TANist like it or not,BUHARI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT come MAY 29,2015.LET MY PIPU GO.We'll surely get to GOSHEN.Jona is a scammer(quote author=kastonkastrol post=30563253]may the soul of our political father(awolowo) find peace wherever he is now smiley

And may God bless general buhari wink Amen

Oh lord please Make buhari our next president on may 29 this year. I will totally be devastated for days if my amiable, gap-tooth and lovable general doesn't win this election. I will totally be heart-broken, and dear lord I know you don't want me in that situation cry[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by eaccyboy(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
may the soul of our political father(awolowo) find peace wherever he is now smiley

Oh lord please Make buhari our next president on may 29 this year. I will totally be devastated for days if my amiable, gap-tooth and lovable general doesn't win this election. I will totally be heart-broken, and dear lord I know you don't want me in that situation cry
same on d othr side..pls God GEJ till 2019 u kw am ur most adorable child..
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by engrkaz(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
Yoruba ppl with jaz.

#till 2019 - GEJ

Thunder fire you....

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by sparkleRed(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
may the soul of our political father(awolowo) find peace wherever he is now smiley

Oh lord please Make buhari our next president on may 29 this year. I will totally be devastated for days if my amiable, gap-tooth and lovable general doesn't win this election. I will totally be heart-broken, and dear lord I know you don't want me in that situation cry
Well my dear braze ursef 4 d heart break
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
See how they all look fit & trim.

Not all the Orobor tibor of nowadays. grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Nzeh12(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
i guess the shoeless boy is related to Awolowo, a rich man, maybe going shoeless wasnt a big deal, Jona going shoeless might not be because his parents were poor, it just wasnt a big deal, mayb he just wasnt comfortable with shoes. he just decieved us into believing the he understands the suffering of poor nigerians, he has used 4 yrs to show us he doesnt. lets stop voting cos of sentiments, cos of religion and tribe. vote credibility not a shoeless man that wants to take nigeria back to the shoeless age

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by eluquenson(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Vicotex:
Yoruba ppl with jaz.

#till 2019 - GEJ
undecided

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by makzeze: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Infomizer:
Make una no vex o...But how una take know say ma India dem dey go?
see the source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/8228-waiwaye-daga-taskar-tsohon-mai-hoto-baba-shettima
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Zonacom:
Who is that nigga on shorts and barefooted?
Somebody's grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by Hakeemval: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
I hope the boy in that picture is not GEJ oh 'cos he had no shoe on....
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by sirrinky: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Classy
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by fyneboi79(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
frodobee:
Nice.
Pls someone tell that brother above to stop linking the well educated Awolowo to an illiterate, they are two worlds apart atleast in literacy and love for education.
I think I saw a shoeless boy in the pic. Who knows it might be the shoeless boy now man.#JustSaying.
At least you can't achieve what the illiterate has achieved even if you are given 200 years undecided
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by kagel: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by iiichidodo: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Truthisit:

My father is a bastard...
Re: Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) by juman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
A leader that loved his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.