Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc (1123 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2015
I read a topic on fp few days back about a guy lamenting the marginalization of ndigbo to collect their pvcs in Lagos. Unfortunately, it's not just ibos but any pdp supporter. This morning in oshodi, I went with a Fri to collect his pvc and they refused to give him cos he's a pdp supporter. Anyone in oshodi or environ and reply and contact me and we'd go to the LG together to confirm.
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Kennywills7(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2015
I hope u are not telling us lies bro but if its true then dis elections is mere formality because those dat control Nigeria are already supporting a certain candidate but any of such will surely cause problems
But i hope u are joking sha
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by eagleeye2: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2015
I be igbo man, but please you guys should be careful with your comment and utterances. The Nigerian political space is already heated up, and comments like this may spark up ugly fracases here and there.
War is not about who is right, but who is left.
GEJ or GMB, Nigerians will not be seeing any much improvement soon.
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by deeboiii: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Hehehe. 2015 sha. I beg, I need US visa.
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by faladeSM1132(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2015
no be Lagos only na so for all apc state for south west;
there some people mobilized by apc in every unit to write the names of opposition members for to delay their pvc collections
and that is what we are facing in Kwara and Osun

2 Likes

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Guys, I'm not joking. I'm sorry if my comments are gonna cause any issues but that's the truth. Anyone who's ready can contact me and come to oshodi to witness it.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
I read a topic on fp few days back about a guy lamenting the marginalization of ndigbo to collect their pvcs in Lagos. Unfortunately, it's not just ibos but any pdp supporter. This morning in oshodi, I went with a Fri to collect his pvc and they refused to give him cos he's a pdp supporter. Anyone in oshodi or environ and reply and contact me and we'd go to the LG together to confirm.
But you were given your own pvc even as a pdp supporter??Was your common sense stolen??did you know how long it even took for governor fashola to be able to get his pvc from inec??is gov fashola a pdp supporter too??let us stop politicizing everything....I know some people in my neighborhood that are apc members and yet inec said they cannot find their pvc so what are you saying??2015 a year of propagandas.......

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
Was your common sense stolen??did you know how long it even took for governor fashola to be able to get his pvc from inec??is gov fashola a pdp supporter too??I know some people in my neighborhood that are apc members and yet inec said they cannot find their pvc so what are you saying??....
it doesn't call for insults. "I can't find my pvc" is not the same as "which party do you support before you get it?"

3 Likes

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by emiye(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Your friend had PDP stamp on his forehead, and INEC official looked at him and said "Hey mr PDP supporter , I am not giving you your PVC" .

Your IQ is probably less than the number of years you have spent on earth.

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
emiye:
Your friend had PDP stamp on his forehead, and INEC official looked at him and said "Hey mr PDP supporter , I am not giving you your PVC" .

Your IQ is probably less than the number of years you have spent on earth.
thanks for the insults cos you probably don't understand what I said

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
Lest I forget, another guy who was wearing a TAN tshirt was refused before we even came.
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
Was your common sense stolen??did you know how long it even took for governor fashola to be able to get his pvc from inec??is gov fashola a pdp supporter too??I know some people in my neighborhood that are apc members and yet inec said they cannot find their pvc so what are you saying??....

Your comment only shows INEC is not even prepared for this election. If it could take a governor this long to get his PVC. The point the op is making may be correct. I expect those in Oshodi to confirm by going to that designated unit. It is very bad to use affiliation as a prerequisite to collecting PVCs.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by ChikezieU(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Someone mentioned something similar this morning in another tread. So please those within the vicinity should enlighen us more, we need to know where we r going.

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by bakila: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
Lest I forget, another guy who was wearing a TAN tshirt was refused before we even came.
You are right, they refused to give it to Patience brother in-law because he went there with Fresh Air in his hand. They also refused to give Kanu Nwankwo his own becasue they saw him in Bayelsa behind GEJ.
Its good to set the agenda for complaint so that if that party is defeated at least they will say have complained that they were denied PVC.

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
it doesn't call for insults. "I can't find my pvc" is not the same as "which party do you support before you get it?"
You can't make such allegations without providing proof..this is 2015 for christ sake.........what is the name of the street at oshodi?what is the polling unit number?what date was that?these are the kind of information that is needed so that people can go there for verification instead of you just jumping into conclusion..
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by jammyunn(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
You can't make such allegations without providing proof..this is 2015 for christ sake.........what is the name of the street at oshodi?what is the polling unit number?what date was that?these are the kind of information that is needed so that people can go there for verification instead of you just jumping into conclusion..
you can come to the LGA at bolade to see and hear yourself

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
you can come to the LGA at bolade to see and hear yourself
Ok.. I will personally send someone to go there and verify as soon as possible...just pray that the person verify that your allegations are true or else....but before then I will send the information to an inec officer for them to go and confirm if the allegations are true or not but it will be much easier if you can mention the polling unit number so that they can trace the inec official that is handling the distribution of pvc's at that polling unit.....
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
I was taking your allegations seriously until I saw this your last post...there is something you are not telling us and you have a hidden agenda..am disappointed...let me join you in your propaganda style so i want to say that "inec officials are denying some apc members their pvc because they are apc supporters,are you now okay with that
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
bakila:

You are right, they refused to give it to Patience brother in-law because he went there with Fresh Air in his hand. They also refused to give Kanu Nwankwo his own becasue they saw him in Bayelsa behind GEJ.
Its good to set the agenda for complaint so that if that party is defeated at least they will say have complained that they were denied PVC.
Now I understand your hidden agenda...sorry to disappoint you all this style you are using will not stop nigerians from voting for the candidate of their choice....
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by bakila: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
Now I understand your hidden agenda...sorry to disappoint you all this style you are using will not stop nigerians from voting for the candidate of their choice....

Only you wakacome. Your party is setting the agenda to complain if they fail. That agenda is to say her members were not allowed to get PVC. whether na march or February the answer i the same. Change will happen, history will be made. Thank you.
Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by Mgbadike80: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
front-page pls, jega would soon go on terminal leave and all this wrongs would be corrected

1 Like

Re: Apc Or Pdp Before Collecting Pvc by emiye(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
jammyunn:
thanks for the insults cos you probably don't understand what I said

You did not explain yourself beyond what i perceive happened, but based on your subsequent posts on this thread, maybe this is what you intend writing : " Before collecting my PVC, i was asked by the INEC official if i was APC or PDP supporter, when i stated i was a PDP supporter, the InEC official refused giving out the PVC".
Confirm the above is what happened, because i really doubt if any INEC officer can really ask the party you support, before giving out your PVC card to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Gen. Buhari Won’t Be Able To Fight Corruption If Elected As Nigerian / Buhari Wont Be At Chatham House,seen At Health Control Section Looking Ill (pic / Is PEJ the most clueless woman Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.