Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss (3645 Views)

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by Boo3nity(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Are you a pre-paid or postpaid customer under the EKO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION ZONE and wish to pay your bill or buy "nepa card" 24 hours of the day, 7days a week (all weekdays, weekends, holidays, strike period inclusive)?
Have you dreamt of paying your bills or recharging your meter with your phone in the comfort of your home, without having to go to ANY "nepa" office to do so?
Are you so choked up with work and other responsibilities that you rarely have time to go to the nearest "nepa" office to pay your bills/buy or recharge your "nepa" card?
Call me on 08034043659.
A trial will definitely convince you.
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by Boo3nity(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
You can NOW pay your phcn bills/buy recharge your prepaid meter, recharge your phone (discount of 4% on each top-up), renew your cable subscription (ALL cable station), pay Lekki Construction Company toll fee, etc. WITH YOUR PHONE!
Call now.
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by Boo3nity(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
You can NOW pay your phcn bills/buy recharge your prepaid meter, recharge your phone (discount of 4% on each top-up), renew your cable subscription (ALL cable station), pay Lekki Construction Company toll fee, etc. WITH YOUR PHONE!
Call me now.
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by lanbaba: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
You can also make payment for EKO electric EKEDC online payment on https://www.vtpass.com/eko-electric
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by zayhal(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
If one pays online using the card system, how do you get the card loaded?
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by laudate: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2017
May God continue to punish Eko Disco (EKEDC) for issuing estimated bills that bear no relationship with the amount of power they have supplied, and for making people pay more for darkness rather than light! Amen!! angry

And for failing to repair faulty pre-paid meters because they prefer to issue estimated bills, may they continue to pay penalty upon penalty and forfeit huge sums to govt.!
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by lilytender: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2017
laudate:
May God continue to punish Eko Disco (EKEDC) for issuing estimated bills that bear no relationship with the amount of power they have supplied, and for making people pay more for darkness rather than light! Amen!! angry

And for failing to repair faulty pre-paid meters because they prefer to issue estimated bills, may they continue to pay penalty upon penalty and forfeit huge sums to govt.!

Amin, Amin, Amin Loruko Jesu.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by Boo3nity(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
lanbaba:
You can also make payment for EKO electric EKEDC online payment on https://www.vtpass.com/eko-electric

Whoever said Nigerians are corrupt actually had your kind in mind...
...You know better than to act a parasite on my post.
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by Boo3nity(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
zayhal:
If one pays online using the card system, how do you get the card loaded?

I believe you're referring to the token generating EKEDP prepaid meter hence this response - after successfully paying and being issued a token (20 digits arranged 5 rows of 4 digits), the onus is on you the esteemed customer to input these numbers into your prepaid meter (as you would recharge your mobile phone, only this time, there are no codes to be keyed in before loading the token) to topic your recharge units therein.
Mode of input is of two forms:
* punching the digits on the punchpad attached directly to the prepaid meter (old ones) and/or
* Using the punch box issued to you (the new n latest prepaid meter being installed ATM)
Whatsapp me on 08034043659 for further enquiries.
Regards.
Re: PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss by instantex: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Advice For Men Only / Life In Face Me I Face You / In Need Of Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.