Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? (468 Views)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by intercom: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I really want to understand while so many Nigerian are standing up for Buhari despite the fact that Many call him a dictator, and many are not seeing the good things GEJ administration is doing.

Politics in Nigeria is getting many confused day and day out especially this critical time of the General election. We need your contribution and enlightenment please.
Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
who are nigerians do you mean the abokis and their slaves down south?

1 Like

Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by ChikezieU(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Not vivid to me
Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by intercom: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Northerners, the Middle belt and some westerners
Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
intercom:
The Northerners, the Middle belt and some westerners
You omitted me. I'm a progressive Igbo and supporter of General Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by hazyfm1: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I CONCUR grin grin
Re: Is This Election Between Nigerians And PDP? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
who are nigerians do you mean the abokis and their slaves down south?
I think that you are the one that deserves to be cleansed from mental slavery.

(1) (Reply)

The Matchbuhari Hash Tag / Buhari WINS 2015 Presidential Election / President Jonathan’s Media Chat Covers INEC, Haram,and Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.