Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For (517 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Gen. T. Y Burutai Lied About The Previous Position He Held In The Army.(Photo) / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For by Kaymus(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
I had this conversation with my friend on the way
to the airport yesterday.
He said do I know President Jonathan did not lift a
finger so to say before getting to the highest
position in Nigeria and everything was by
providence and grace of God.
Now he is trying to arm twist God and man for the
same position he got to solely by the grace of God
and man
He is telling God and man, I can do it by hook or
crook. Now I have the power of incumbent. Not
only am I in power but also in full control.
My friend said and I quote., Nobody can mock God
Pride normally precede any major disgrace
Yoruba will say ,shigidi fe se ere e te ,o ni kan gbe
ohun so mi
A thousand years in the sight of men is like a day
before God
The day of reckoning is very close
I am a good student of History and I know for sure,
No Man or group of men has been able to
suppress the will of the people for ever.
6 weeks is just around the corner.
Peace and let us leave in peace.
Election will go and come
Let us all seek for the peace of our great Nation
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For by gmaribel(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
IBB tried annulling JUNE 12 elections to remain in the much coveted seat, but the seat got too hot for him.

Abacha tried to perpetuate himself in office but GOD told him when his time was up.

History is about to repeat itself again.
Re: GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For by kestolove95(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
I pity gej...cox d disgrace dat awaits him is. just to much..laurent gbagbo and Samuel doe awn ar child play
Re: GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For by cooljude(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
i disagree
Re: GEJ Is Trying To Manipulate The Position He Didn't Struggle For by cooljude(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
you are wrong. I sat close to a woman yesterday. The moment she saw Buhari's face. All she said was evil doer, wicked man, killer. She has her own point. As much as you are against Jona, there are people who also hate your candidate.

(1) (Reply)

By 1985 Employers Complained That Buhari Had Destroyed The Economy, Here’s What / Checkout These Photos Of Obanikoro Working Out On A Gym / The Mortal Sin Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.