Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) (70646 Views)

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / ISIS Executes Syrian Soldier, Running Him Over By Tank + Video / How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by steric58(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
bravo
new Archos 53 platinum for sale contact me on whatsapp if your are interested 081.61678235 strictly for ILORIN people

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by dammytosh: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
lol

I knew this 6 weeks will be full of a lot of drama and desperation from his excellency.

grin grin grin grin

What was that ?

GIF that could be a combination of several pictures + events.

I gave up the day Abati posted an old picture of soldiers and he said "Soldiers looking for our girls"

I was like "Really"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by brainchild78(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
ooshinibos:

IS shekau in that tank ...then the war is over
shekau is but a pawn. Fish out d sponsors by intelligence gathering n den it is truly game over.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Kentrasso(f): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
rozayx5:

another BH member spotted, tracking activated cool

That man be saying his last prayer cos he is soo dead
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
That's a bloody video game. Try something else angry angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by nijanigga: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by SirShymexx: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
idupaul:
That was no drone strike, if you watch the full video you would see it was a Nigerian Army tank that fired that shot on a boko haram soft body truck.. yes a drone was recording from above.. this video is not so recent

More like it.

However, why did they put this tripe out there as a drone strike?

They are just making the country look stupid - only God knows who's reading this thread. Heck, when I saw drone strike on a tank by naij - I just started laughing without even seeing the video. But after seeing the video - I started shedding tears. Comic relief.

C'mon armed drones are top military hardware no country would give you access to like that. And the ones that carry tank-busters are exclusive to only the US and Israel for now (maybe a few European countries) - and there's absolutely no way in hell they'll allow naij near those birds. You don't want folks stealing that technology.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
ellechrystal:
This is very good. , they r trying. God give them more strength.
N I know one person will come here n start condemning it. Or condemning johnathan for this.
Smh
I love you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by nigerianchoice: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

More like it.

However, why did they put this tripe out there as a drone strike?

They are just making the country look stupid - only God knows who's reading this thread. Heck, when I saw drone strike on a tank by naij - I just started laughing without even seeing the video. But after seeing the video - I started shedding tears. Comic relief.

C'mon armed drones are top military hardware no country would give you access to like that. And the ones that carry tank-busters are exclusive to only the US and Israel for now (maybe a few European countries) - and there's absolutely no way in hell they'll allow naij near those birds. You don't want folks stealing that technology.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by nworanco(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Randerl:
Oh. Is that not the drone that later crashed?
U are a fool. Do u now see the body of the drone? See how u sentimentally concluded that it was a crashed drone. Anu Mpama.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

You saw that shiit as well.

I'd do a better job in a video game.

Naij has military drones, that carry missiles? grin

ode
# www.janes.com/article/48373/suspected-nigerian-ch-3-uav-crashes
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by oneeast: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari and Shekau could be the ones riding in that tank. They are probably coming from a meeting where they went to fine tune their strategies..
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by eluquenson(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
This govt lacks credibility, they have the power and wherewithal to crush these insurgence but waited too long and now desperate to deviate our attention from there rigging plot.

We don't have time for shit....let's #MARCH4BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by vision2050: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
wey d video?
drone ko drum ni. awon ode grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by iguita: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
I couldn't help but smile. More please
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by phlamesG: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hehe body sweet me as i hear dis news ehn!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by shammah1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
You're angry because Nigerian military are killing your brothers.
Koroaso:
Hmmmmmmmm.....GEJ clueless since 180BC.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by phlamesG: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hehe body sweet me as i hear dis news chai
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by tinacrl01(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
AND SO, GMB all the way
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by ooshinibos: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
brainchild78:
shekau is but a pawn. Fish out d sponsors by intelligence gathering n den it is truly game over.

u are definitely right ..if they kill shekau i guess the terrorist will replace him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by SirShymexx: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
iterator24:
ode
# www.janes.com/article/48373/suspected-nigerian-ch-3-uav-crashes

Prick, did you read the link you posted? I know most of you have reading and comprehension problems, so I'll break it down for you.

Excepts:

Although operated by Pakistan, the CH-3 was not previously reported to be in service with Nigeria or neighbouring countries.

While the photographs show the UAV being inspected by African men, the claim that the CH-3 came down in Nigeria remains unconfirmed

Two guided munitions can be seen on the upside-down aircraft; one appears to be an AR-1 laser-guided missile, while the other may be an FT-5: a small Chinese guided bomb that was designed for use with UAVs.

Summary: the drone is operated by Pakistan (made in China), and how it got to naij is still a mystery. So, how's that Nigeria's?

Moreover, AR-1 missiles aren't tank-busters, just normal semi laser-guided missiles...and that alone should tell you that using it on a tank is just dumb. That's like shooting someone with a water-gun.

Also, even if you don't know about military, you should know that coordinate/target needs to be fixed before taking a shot. So, you expect me to believe the shifting crap in that video, no? grin Go take a nap - it's obvious you done lost ya darn cotton picking mind.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by PMONEY6: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
PS2. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by j4sure(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikengawo:

wow .GEJ WORKING TILL 20199
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=SirShymexx post=30575576]

Lol. It looks like a truck...and the video looks doctored as well.

As for the drones talk: using military drones isn't even as simplistic as this. Especially a country that has never had drones, then overnight, they're bombing folks with drones - hysterical.

Or perhaps, Israeli and French forces are out there helping them with drones, that's the only plausible thing. Nigerian Armed Forces with armed drones? - bwahahahaha. They aren't fooling no one. undecided[/quo]Nigeria has upto half dozen of CH3 Drones
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by eminent007(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
jingh:
Dats lovely.

chai This script been act in Nigeria...there ris Goold oooo.

6 weeks to eradicate boko haram dat wasn't eradicated in 5 yrs.

something smell fishy.

quote me not

That's probably because you haven't had fish in a while.

How long did it take US to remove the thorn that has been in their flesh for close to ten years in the person of Osama [cousin of Ob_m_]
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Koroaso: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
shammah1:
You're angry because Nigerian military are killing your brothers.

lol...boko haram is a jonathan invented terrorist association
there is no president dead or alive that has been linked with militants and terrorist like GEJ

henry okah-GEJ
tompolo-GEJ
asari dokubo-GEJ
Shekau(GEJ's boogeyman)-GEJ

Maitasine riots was quelled by Buhari in less than 6 months.......GEJ in 6 years has no clue what he is doing asides dwindling foreign reserves.

My brother is fine,we cant wait for MARCH,we are armed with our PVC
Start looking for another job....when GEJ LOSES...YOU WONT HAVE A PAYMASTER......lol
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by musicwriter(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
The north should produce their Boko brothers or be bombed back to the stone age in the next 6 weeks. More fire power, please!.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by michaelala(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
canalily:
undecided

But does that really look like a tank to you. Why is it a lone tank. Does that particular area look like it's Nigeria?.
Who released the video and when.
Please 'thank you try again'.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Endysofine: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
nice one
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by canalily(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
michaelala:

But does that really look like a tank to you. Why is it a lone tank. Does that particular area look like it's Nigeria?.
Who released the video and when.
Please 'thank you try again'.
i knowundecided ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by michaelala(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=nigerianchoice post=30576340][/quote]

Please educate GEJ's disciples.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by Ese144: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
So why have we not been able to destroy alll their vehicles like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.