Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? (1214 Views)

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by gistsky: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
When it is just a month to the wedding and your prophet tells you that your fiancee/fiance is a witch/wizard, what ll u do?
No joke pls, it's a serious issue.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Tintinnoty(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
what do u xpect me to do, marry her? hell nooooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by HURUCHI(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wow. What if you dump him and it's a lie but then what if you don't dump him and it turns out to be true. Not sure what I would do.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Tallesty1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will join her and feast on the prophet's blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by justmag(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
I know I wont be asking noooo prophet that but if he felt the need to tell me that then I will ask God if iit's true. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
i go tell the prophet say im head no correct angry and besides if witches be like wat i see in harry porter then i get nothing to fear from the so called witches grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Enegod(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will tell him marrying a witch is not a bad idea...undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by vizkiz: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
as long as she's gat the right skills on bed, furck any prophet undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
I WONT EVEN GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO SEE ANY SH.IT
CUZ GOD KNOWS I WONT TAKE HER TO ANY PROPHET
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by ronald4lif(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't need to see a prophet or any man of God if I am getting married, if there's anything I need to know about my to be wifey I ll seek God guidance myself.

But let's assume I get stupid enough to see a prophet in making such a decision that affects me, and the prophet says such crap I ll bounce out from his presence and that is the last time I am so gonna step my leg in his premises.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by ifex370(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Wow. What if you dump him and it's a lie but then what if you don't dump him and it turns out to be true. Not sure what I would do.

I just feel like quoting you
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
ifex370:

Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by ifex370(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol

shh... but now I've got your attention...

you can as well check my handle and do the needful...

before the other guys hear about it and traffic becomes a real buzz...

* silently tiptoes away
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by okpamson15(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I will turn to a witch and we wil operate in one wing
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by gistsky: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tintinnoty:
what do u xpect me to do, marry her? hell nooooo
But is it dat easy to call it off when u r trully in luv? Wht if u v a blood covenant wt her?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by gistsky: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Dilemma ryt?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by gistsky: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
justmag:
I know I wont be asking noooo prophet that but if he felt the need to tell me that then I will ask God if iit's true. angry
And wht if u ve neva heard frm God, ll God speak to u nw because of d confusion?
And if God speaks in affirmation, wht ll b ur next step?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Tintinnoty(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
gistsky:

But is it dat easy to call it off when u r trully in luv? Wht if u v a blood covenant wt her?
you've said it blood covenant but I don't see myself doing such thing
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by MrIncrediible(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Prophet ke...I'll share this story my mum told me a long time ago.
When I was much younger, she had some issues and had to see a Prophet/Pastor. When she got there, after all "formalities" she narrated her problems to the Prophet and the dude immediately started telling my mum his vision...."Your househelp is bewitching you and your family...she has put your progress in a bottle...bla bla bla".

The funny part of this story is that at that moment, we didn't have any househelp grin grin grin

Since I heard that story, I've ceased to believe in all these so-called Prophets.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Tintinnoty(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
ifex370:

and you ended up doing dat
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by justmag(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
gistsky:

And wht if u ve neva heard frm God, ll God speak to u nw because of d confusion?
And if God speaks in affirmation, wht ll b ur next step?

If he confirms this then that witch better fly away from me. undecided....and I will always hear back from the God I serve.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Your eye balls though, did you fix em?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
I will join her and feast on the prophet's blood.

Hahahahaha...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by ifex370(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tintinnoty:
and you ended up doing dat

tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by jworos(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
if u hear dat kind thing u nid to think twice, firstly, did your life move forward/progress during d relationship?? secondly,did ur life regress or move backward answer those questions n you'll know what to do...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by gistsky: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Prophet ke...I'll share this story my mum told me a long time ago.
When I was much younger, she had some issues and had to see a Prophet/Pastor. When she got there, after all "formalities" she narrated her problems to the Prophet and the dude immediately started telling my mum his vision...."Your househelp is bewitching you and your family...she has put your progress in a bottle...bla bla bla".

The funny part of this story is that at that moment, we didn't have any househelp grin grin grin

Since I heard that story, I've ceased to believe in all these so-called Prophets.
I knw der r fake prophets but der r real and Godly prophets also.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by englishmart(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
there are too many dumb assssd prophets. And also I need a good evidence
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by lilcutie8916(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Well I'll tell the prophet to go fvck himself
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Told By A Prophet That Your Fiancee Is A Witch? by khia: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow!! I can't believe it's 2015 and people still believe in witches, I am shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? / How Long Is Too Long To Say Yes? / BBM PIN guys add me 5570D4DD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.