Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ (1292 Views)

No Regrets Voting Buhari, We Will Re-elect Him In 2019 – Northern Elders / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / Why You Must Re-elect GEJ -presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Quoting Mr "Lekan Akinniranye
"
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix power!!!
Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and couldnt give lagosians portable water to mention few.
GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want
him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names,
Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But...
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos-
Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad.
Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-
Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-
Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-
Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is
bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and
implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile
policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in
Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the
INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs
and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria,
She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(cool He remodeled airports to international standard,built five new
airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the
history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI) bill past leaders refused
to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in
governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever locally made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers
transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in
sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the
3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar--
CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair &
credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary
system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the
history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition
controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of
seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(20) Under his government,political assassination and
assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past.
Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, FunshoWilliams, Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat
Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these murdered? I can go on and give
you about 100 high profile political assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working.
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED
NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF
THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward
the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND PUNISH THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. VOTE GOODLUCK, VOTE PDP ,VOTE GOOD FUTURE OF YOURSELF, MYSELF AND OURSELVES . A president that has achived these in his first term deserves more than just a second term, he deserves to be in one of our legal tenders. Nigeria youths should shun hateful politics and critically access the candidates based on their personality, antecedents and achievements. God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by HURUCHI(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ummmm ar u talking of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by kestolove95(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
ishi-monkey
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
kestolove95:
ishi-monkey
. My friend, are you so destitute of intelligence that your only response to a constructive and opinionated analysis like this with verifiable facts like this one is mere insult? I pity the the youth of this generation. God bless us

1 Like

Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by kestolove95(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. My friend, are you so destitute of intelligence that your only response to a constructive and opinionated analysis like this with verifiable facts like this one is mere insult? I pity the the youth of this generation. God bless us
ewu
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by kent79: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm... Nice points though
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by tinkinjow: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Operation take back ur possessions...Justice beckons...tick tok tick tok
My grin is widening to a broader smile, the smile will soon be expanding more, it sure appears I'm gonna have a very hard laugh soon.
Some people are gonna lose big. Liking it as it unfolds.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by mrvitalis(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
if u are happy with this achievements after jonathan spent over 30trn in nearly 6 years .........then am sorry for u
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
mrvitalis:
if u are happy with this achievements after jonathan spent over 30trn in nearly 6 years .........then am sorry for u
. The likes of obasanjo, babangida and co spent over 120 months, please kindly help us highlight their achievements, time will fail me to mention buhari and the likes. Please let's wake up from our slumber, the day is far spent for day dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
The problem is not wit Jonathan acheivement.. d problem is dat he promised us that he will go for only one term; dat makes him a liar.. A good leader does not lie... hehehe.. see sarcasm..anyways Gej till 2019.. kai buhari... marchontopbuharibaldhead#...
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by mrvitalis(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. The likes of obasanjo, babangida and co spent over 120 months, please kindly help us highlight their achievements, time will fail me to mention buhari and the likes. Please let's wake up from our slumber, the day is far spent for day dreaming!
ibb .....eleme petrochemical
LNG bonny
third mainland bridge
abuja
obj abuja national stadium
cleared our dept
lunched satellite for use
ibb and obj achieved all this and many more with less than 55% of the money Jonathan government earned
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
mrvitalis:

ibb .....eleme petrochemical
LNG bonny
third mainland bridge
abuja
obj abuja national stadium
cleared our dept
lunched satellite for use
ibb and obj achieved all this and many more with less than 55% of the money Jonathan government earned
. Thanks for this response, however the things you have listed has actually made it more imperative for any well meaning nigeria to vote jonathan back to aso rock in 2015. If these guys were able to achieve only these within a more stable national and global economic ratings, a reasonable oil price era, and most importantly in an over 120 months in the saddle, then jonathan must be a magician to have done all the above listed with a dwindling national and global economy, heightened insecurity distractions etc
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by LFJ: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who want to elect a f.o.ol as his President again? Jonathan is not worth to be a senior boy of secondary school.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
LFJ:
Who want to elect a f.o.ol as his President again? Jonathan is not worth to be a senior boy of secondary school.
. Please let's endeavour to be issues based and factual in our contributions, constructive arguements are also welcome, if jonathan is a "fool" to you, no problems that's your. Opinion but then you need to go beyond just summary insult to gi ven us your undisputable reason(s) for calling him a "fool", I guess that's why we are intellectuals. God bless you.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by LFJ: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. Please let's endeavour to be issues based and factual in our contributions, constructive arguements are also welcome, if jonathan is a "fool" to you, no problems that's your. Opinion but then you need to go beyond just summary insult to gi ven us your undisputable reason(s) for calling him a "fool", I guess that's why we are intellectuals. God bless you.

It is no longer a secret that Jonathan is losing it every minute. You dont need to go in the way of criminal if you are destining to be Nigerian president again. Have you ask yourself what were the end of those who follow this path yesterday? IBB was disgraced out, What of Abacha? I don't need to tell you how his life ended. What of OBJ? He is still regretting coming up with the 3rd term agenda.
Jonathan is going through a dishonorable path, i have never in history see it how you can plan a coup against your people and think it will end well.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
LFJ:

It is no longer a secret that Jonathan is losing it every minute. You dont need to go in the way of criminal if you are destining to be Nigerian president again. Have you ask yourself what were the end of those who follow this path yesterday? IBB was disgraced out, What of Abacha? I don't need to tell you how his life ended. What of OBJ? He is still regretting coming up with the 3rd term agenda.
Jonathan is going through a dishonorable path, i have never in history see it how you can plan a coup against your people and think it will end well.
, I appreciate the fact that your gradually stating your points, I think we should make efforts to make them more evidential, not mere rhetorics. We wait.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. Thanks for this response, however the things you have listed has actually made it more imperative for any well meaning nigeria to vote jonathan back to aso rock in 2015. If these guys were able to achieve only these within a more stable national and global economic ratings, a reasonable oil price era, and most importantly in an over 120 months in the saddle, then jonathan must be a magician to have done all the above listed with a dwindling national and global economy, heightened insecurity distractions etc
pls read the average oil price during both men were below $30 per barrel
now name any project Jonathan has down that will match any of this
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
mrvitalis:

pls read the average oil price during both men were below $30 per barrel
now name any project Jonathan has down that will match any of this
. I am not sure I still need to list more than the ones mentioned already, however I disagree with you on the per barrel oil price you mentioned, for instance obasanjo first time in office was during the famous oil boom, secondly his second eight years saw oil prices fluctuate within 100 dollar per barrel, it never fell below 70 dollars, babangida and buhari all enjoyed this same regime (1983 -1993). And another big drain pipe of jonathans administration has been the boko haram insurgency, never in the history of this country has any president faced the gravity of distractions that these heinous group has given to jonathans administration together with the economic melt down, but he has remained focus and steadfast delivering the needed dividends against all odds.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by nicklaus40: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well I love issue based arguments, op well done buh am voting for buhari, where should I start sef. Is it the issue of security, is it the issue of chibok girls,the immigration scam,the 20 billion lost, the 33 trillion mismanaged, d heavy militarisation of opposition state in order to win election and now d same military is not available for the feb 14 election,is it the way he has bin protecting criminals,high rate of corruption, increase in gdp that can't be reflected in the lives of the citizens, sacking sls because he revealed dat there is corruption, telling us stealing is not corruption, state allocations coming late thereby resulting in late payments of civil servants, dancing immediately after nyanya bomb blast,ot even took him 18DAYS to believe chibok girls were kidnapped,i still av a lot to say. ENUF is ENUF. 5yrs is enuf to effect changes according to him so he shld go bk to otueke thanks

Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by focus7: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go and install Jonathan as your family head, we Nigeria wholly release him to you, we don't want him again.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
nicklaus40:
Well I love issue based arguments, op well done buh am voting for buhari, where should I start sef. Is it the issue of security, is it the issue of chibok girls,the immigration scam,the 20 billion lost, the 33 trillion mismanaged, d heavy militarisation of opposition state in order to win election and now d same military is not available for the feb 14 election,is it the way he has bin protecting criminals,high rate of corruption, increase in gdp that can't be reflected in the lives of the citizens, sacking sls because he revealed dat there is corruption, telling us stealing is not corruption, state allocations coming late thereby resulting in late payments of civil servants, dancing immediately after nyanya bomb blast,ot even took him 18DAYS to believe chibok girls were kidnapped,i still av a lot to say. ENUF is ENUF. 5yrs is enuf to effect changes according to him so he shld go bk to otueke thanks
. Your graciously welcome to the conversation my bros, however much as the points you listed here are facts, let's also make efforts to review the circumstance that brought about these events. Happened, much as we know that the entire 30 trillion hullabaloo were all exaggerated we also know that terrorism is a cancer that has been devouring nations, even ones stroger and more equipped than nigeria, a set of people that are ready to die on their own, instances abound in US, iraq, france, etc. It takes concerted wffort to eradicate terrorism , and more so taking note of the fact that its alien to nigeria, if you consider all of these you will know that this government though not there yet, but are doing a lot towards eradicating terror just like other nations of the world. I beg to put this question accross to you" what do you think a buhari government will do differently to eradicate terrorism?"
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by nicklaus40: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. Your graciously welcome to the conversation my bros, however much as the points you listed here are facts, let's also make efforts to review the circumstance that brought about these events. Happened, much as we know that the entire 30 trillion hullabaloo were all exaggerated we also know that terrorism is a cancer that has been devouring nations, even ones stroger and more equipped than nigeria, a set of people that are ready to die on their own, instances abound in US, iraq, france, etc. It takes concerted wffort to eradicate terrorism , and more so taking note of the fact that its alien to nigeria, if you consider all of these you will know that this government though not there yet, but are doing a lot towards eradicating terror just like other nations of the world. I beg to put this question accross to you" what do you think a buhari government will do differently to eradicate terrorism?"
thanks a lot for still sticking to issues, yes I knw terrorism is a global issue,it happens almost everywhere in the world, but come to think of it bh stays in out territory, we had our dem yet we can't defeat them,most other countries are attacked by external terrorist and most internal distraction are rebels for example in Yemen, d case of us like u said Osama was killed after a long time buh he dare not step his foot on us soil,look at the way France handled the charlie hebdo attack, since security is the main issue tackling us and we've tried gej for almost 6 yrs I think we should go for someone with a military orientation and who is a strong disciplinarian. So I bliv security should improve inder buhari because of his military orientation nd ability to make tough choices
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by Phoshkrown: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sup Guys, Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by dadexcel: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
nicklaus40:
thanks a lot for still sticking to issues, yes I knw terrorism is a global issue,it happens almost everywhere in the world, but come to think of it bh stays in out territory, we had our dem yet we can't defeat them,most other countries are attacked by external terrorist and most internal distraction are rebels for example in Yemen, d case of us like u said Osama was killed after a long time buh he dare not step his foot on us soil,look at the way France handled the charlie hebdo attack, since security is the main issue tackling us and we've tried gej for almost 6 yrs I think we should go for someone with a military orientation and who is a strong disciplinarian. So I bliv security should improve inder buhari because of his military orientation nd ability to make tough choices
. Understood, french government were able to apprehend the culprits (eventhough with avoidable civillian casualties), but we should also take note of the fact that nigerian government did not take bokoharam seriously when they started sometime in 2009, if they were understood and handled properly from inception, they will not have grown into a formidable terror organisation like they are now. Having said that, let's look at buharis solution, I beg to still disagree that the mere fact that he is a RETIRED military man is enough qualification for him to eradicate bokoharam, time will fail me to mention the fact that the same strategies the likes of ihejirika, minimah, badeh , aziza and dasuki deployed to tackle these guys will still be used by buhari, because we all know that he will not go to the battle front, he will still employ service chiefs. Let's also note that buhari is 73 years of age, the veins must have stared complaining by now, also note should be taking of the fact that he will run a civilliian government where you will need to work with the national assembly and opposition parties to be able to sell whatever security ideas he has, he will still face distractions from oppositions, so its not such a smooth sail as you think my brother.
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by Ikengawo: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ by mrvitalis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
dadexcel:
. I am not sure I still need to list more than the ones mentioned already, however I disagree with you on the per barrel oil price you mentioned, for instance obasanjo first time in office was during the famous oil boom, secondly his second eight years saw oil prices fluctuate within 100 dollar per barrel, it never fell below 70 dollars, babangida and buhari all enjoyed this same regime (1983 -1993). And another big drain pipe of jonathans administration has been the boko haram insurgency, never in the history of this country has any president faced the gravity of distractions that these heinous group has given to jonathans administration together with the economic melt down, but he has remained focus and steadfast delivering the needed dividends against all odds.
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Retire From Politics Section On NL / Kogi: Governor Wada Booed, Stoned At Inauguration Of New Assembly / Police To Arrest Ekweremadu Over ‘forged’ Senate Rules: PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.