Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2177 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / 2015 POLLS: Please Support Me, GEJ Begs North-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has vowed that he would not disappoint Nigerians in the task of rendering quality services, if re-elected.

Jonathan made the promise on Thursday at the Aso Rock Villa when he had an interactive with members of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Alumini Association, of which he is a member. “I promise you that the day I leave office, you will be proud alumni of the UNIPORT. I will not disappoint you. I will not disappoint Nigerians,” he said.

He said that some people do claim that his administration has not achieved anything but he took all the criticisms in good fate, knowing that some others also appreciate all he has achieved so far. He said his administration had intervened in many critical areas, such as railways and road infrastructure, reviving more than 80 per cent of the existing narrow gauge and even doing more.

According to Jonathan, his administration inherited a total of 5,000 kms of motorable roads which his government has now increased to 20,000 kms out of the existing 35,000 kms.

On the nation’s health sector, he said if there was no new outbreak of polio by June 2015, WHO would certify Nigeria as polio free. Jonathan also said access to quality education had been improved through the establishment of 12 new universities and also ensuring manpower development.

He noted that the the raising of the pump price of fuel, which some Nigerians protested against had yielded good dividends as the proceeds were invested in reviving ailing infrastructure. Jonathan said his administration had also recorded success in job creation as through the `Youwin’ programme alone, more than 3,000 graduates had become employers of labour in the manufacturing and services sectors with some of them already exporting their products. He also expressed optimism that in the next 10 years, Nigerians would marvel at the input of the `Youwin’ beneficiaries to the growth of the economy, adding that Nigerians were equally reaping benefits from the power sector reforms.

Jonathan further assured his guests that the recommendations of the National Conference would be implemented, to improve the polity. Assessing his five year reign as president, Jonathan said that Nigeria had moved “several levels higher.” “We have done quite a number of things but people will still say that this government has done nothing,” he said.

http://www.today.ng/news/re-elect-me-for-a-second-term-i-promise-not-to-disappoint-you-jonathan-pleads-with-nigerians/

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
Sorry Sir, We Cant squander another four years in Vain! Take your Tears to Otuoke!

We Nigerians Have Decided To Take Our Destiny Into Our Hands By Voting For Change and That Change Is Muhammadu Abuchi Buhari!!!

*Worrying Sign*

Please Nigerians, let's keep eyes on GMB, because Putin loudest critic has been assassinated and remember, OBJ told us about GEJ's snipers

19 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by kodded(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2015
That is ma presido speaking smiley

#bad-belle-is-allow angry

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by SkyBlue1: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2015
So what is going to change in the next term, he is going to become serious? This election is too important for Nigerians to be voting with sentiment when the data and results are out there. Jonathan has not got a history of performance, period. He didn't have it in Bayelsa and he does not have it in Nigeria. A Jonathan administration will NOT tackle corruption or waste or impunity, these are all just vote begging tactics.

9 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2015
In d history of nigeria, no one(president) dead or alive or almost dead(buhari) did or performed better dan jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Movesz(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Why beg when rigging is an option
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by IfyAwazie(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2015
In other word, let me repeat my class pls, i promise not to fail again.

7 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by benosky(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Begging for a second term is already too late, i will only suggest dat u go nd beg Buhari to grant u presidential pardon when he assume office by may. #my50cent#

4 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by braine(m): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2015
Word of mouth from Jonathlan? #NEVERAGAIN

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Sodiumdawg: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2015
SHUUUUUUO!

E DON BAD REACH LIKE DAT?

BEG KE?

YAWAA DEY BE DAT O!

3 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2015
We are disappointed in u already, you said more than this in 2011 and nothing good comes out of ur clueless life.

Or you've forgotten you had no shoe?

Jonathan, Time up!

Sai Buhari jare..........

6 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Clerverly: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2015
You Can only Bang Ashawoo Once without payment! No more Sympathy Votes!!

8 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by tpiah01: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Nigeria na ashawo?

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by FastShipping: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2015
It is true Jonathan has done a lot on paper. All of his achievements only exist on pamphlets. No achievement on ground except railway revamping that is not more than 20% capacity of where it supposed to be.

Agriculture - 30%

Security - 6%

Economy - 8%

Transportation - 20%

Roads - 15%

Militancy - 95%

Corruption - 98%

Lawlessness/Impunity - 85%

7 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by FastShipping: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Clerverly:
You Can only Bang Ashawoo Once without payment! No more Sympathy Votes!!

Who is this guy? What an entertainer....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by kestolove95(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Gej said. He will agree dat stealing is corruption if re-elected
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by fyneguy: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
Why wait till election time? Too late.

By the way, Mr President, you do not have the capacity to turn things around. It is not your fault per se.

Let someone who can assemble the right team with the right policies preside over Nigeria.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by castrogee(m): 3:38am On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
In d history of nigeria, no one(president) dead or alive or almost dead(buhari) did or performed better dan jonathan.

My broda you bad gan!
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by parkhurst: 3:42am On Feb 28, 2015
[size=14pt]...!Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?[/size]
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by nzeadachie: 3:48am On Feb 28, 2015
JONATHAN TILL 2019 NOBODY CAN STOP HIM, IT'S A DONE DEAL
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by opemipo2013: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Dey go,na by force to rule? You are a thief, no 2nd term for you.

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 4:01am On Feb 28, 2015
This man must think all Nigerians are as daft as he is.

A president who has demonstrated times without number that his words mean NOTHING to him let alone those he gives them to, must really be high on cow dung to think he can beg his way back.

Otuoke ti ya Oga Jonadindinrin

GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 28, 2015
God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. Victory is sure by God's grace.........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by raumdeuter: 4:04am On Feb 28, 2015
Hiss

Can this man just shut up and start packing his load to Otuoke
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by kennydee05(m): 4:08am On Feb 28, 2015
Never again Mr Jonathan...
I have decided since that fuel subsidy in 2012 to March for Buhari again in 2015...

Here we go again on deceit..
Instead of you begging gain why can't you allow you works to campaign for you as you once had no shoe campaigned for you in 2011...
Brother Jonathan, it is too late, you should have done something in about 5 years ago but because you are meant to be sent packing to Otueke come March 28 2015 you didn't reason that way, you surrounded yourself with clueless advisers...
Am happy that you surrounded yourself with clueless people....
Just GEJOUT Of my sight....

2 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by kennydee05(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Let's determine the fate of Mr Jonathan through this simple voting:
If you are not going to vote Jonathan click "like"
If you will vote Jonathan click "share"

4 Likes

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Tallesty1(m): 4:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Clerverly:
Sorry Sir, We Cant squander another four years in Vain! Take your Tears to Otuoke!

We Nigerians Have Decided To Take Our Destiny Into Our Hands By Voting For Change and That Change Is Muhammadu Abuchi Buhari!!!
You and Who is The WE that have decided?

Abeg speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Tallesty1(m): 4:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Neyoor:
We are disappointed in u already, you said more than this in 2011 and nothing good comes out of ur clueless life.

Or you've forgotten you had no shoe?

Jonathan, Time up!

Sai Buhari jare..........
Your choice of words is terrible sir.

That man you are talking about is your dad's mate and he is a million miles ahead of you and your entire village so show him some respect.

1 Like

Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by BodyKiss(m): 4:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You

This sounds alien to me, fortunately, I don't speak alien. Otueke people awaits you.
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by adaweezy(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2015
go to Otuoke
GMB 2015 -2019
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2015
weda he begs them, his good works continue...buhari might even die before election
Re: Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians by omenka(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2015
#Never again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Galadima May Represent Yobe In Buhari's Cabinet / I Am Afraid PDP Will Stop Buhari In 2019 – Tinubu / Breaking News: We Have Not Recovered Any Loot From Politicians Yet -prez. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.