Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (48226 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / Court Order Summons Served On Saraki & Ekweremadu Pasted On NASS Notice Board / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by KORLAR(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
I laugh for now.

Battle of the president against the nation.

Change is near
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its easier to disqualify Buhari than GEJ

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by dammytosh: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
The plot will not hold in Jesus Name

GEJ must contest and be EMBARRASED at the poll.

That will be a lesson to other leaders not to goof around for 5 years and start work 3weeks to election because they knew they can capitalize on all this Odegbes.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Remii(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari that doesn't have ordinary school cert talk less of NYSC certificate

fyi, no NYSC before 1973.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
No no no.
I don't know want the court to disqualify him.
I wanna PDP and APC to go into the battle ring so that PDP will be disgraced
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by zubby29(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
please dnt bother or wast ur money cos he has already lost it to gmb
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by francizy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
watered:
We in the legal team love reading such things. I guess u marry a legal practitioner cos its healthy.

You guys love intimidating people ni... Lawyers and Doctors no dey ever gree. Na their own be the best... I'd rather marry someone from a regular field...lol
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Koroaso:
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.

The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR
(rolls n fall off bed bug infested bed n realise its all a dream...scratches back of head and stops suddenly and feels both sides of boxers....then his wife,standing by and shaking her head,says: "stuppid lazy old man,u have pissed and wet ur bed again,mmmttcchheeewwwww"! )
oops!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Regiblinkz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't think APC is robust enough to rule this country
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Gbengem(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
This story gets more interesting everyday... Next Chapter plssssssss....
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Seyitosino(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
immortalvoices:
The people above me does not even understand a thing about the postgrin

Now since the president has an immunity clause which covers him as been the president, is this not a waste of time

How on earth will this mistake of an act during yaradua's unfortunate tenure affect jonathan

And on the seeking of mr nkemjika ex parte application (me think it's injunction) can't work on a sitting president because the confusion lies with the senate during yaradua's illness and eventual death

They are wasting their time seeking relevance!

there is a difference btw Jonathan as d president & Jonathan as pdp candidate. GEJ as president has immunty but not as presidential candidate. Any issue d@ concerns him as pdpd candidate is not covered by immunity.
He has immunity as the president but
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Kentrasso(f): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
U know what I think? This plot will work and GEJ will be disqualified.

Then PDP will carry out their own action against buhari and APC would disqualify as well.

We are now left with the fulfillment of a certain prophecy given few weeks ago.

Isn't God just so great??
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by enkay0525: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
I wonder how some people reason o.Dragging C in C to court?Few months ago, na impeachment. We no hear DAT story again.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by phlamesG: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
All dis ones wan start their own wahala nw! they no remember since o na nw...mtcheew
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by francizy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
notoriousbabe:
not only you,I hate that thing pass hate

Imaging we are all made to study law.. Na die for we way no like to cram oh. As an Engineering student, I did just one Law course and managed to make a C in it. I hated the course sha
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seyitosino:

there is a difference btw Jonathan as d president & Jonathan as pdp candidate. GEJ as president has immunty but not as presidential candidate. Any issue d@ concerns him as pdpd candidate is not covered by immunity.
He has immunity as the president but

are u talking to cows or what!?!
Just what are u trying to put together and say?
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
But the original name of the topic was changed.. Na wa oo.... Abeg this elections should come and go so that pesin go deactivate him account.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by MyNameIsMyName: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
The chicken has come home to roost. Say no to 3rd term tenure. Gej president 2010-2011, 2011-2015 and thunder will fire any tanoid that quotes me
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tit for tat....

Them politicians must leave us poor people alone....
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by steric58(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
GOD help us to choose the right leader
new Archos 53 platinum for sale contact me on whatsapp if your are interested 081.61678235 strictly for ILORIN people

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Pataki: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Somehow somehow, I see an impeachment process ignited against Jonathan.

Jonathan and PDP need all the distraction they can get from perfecting any rigging plans they have planning.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by camelus: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
stag:
Our democracy is evolving and the courts need to clarify many things that lessons can be drawn from. Setting precedence and properly interpreting the laws will help now and in future elections so we don't make same mistakes.

Particularly, Buhari's case. I want to know if I apply for a job with FG and my certificate is requested, do I refer them to NYSC? Arguing that afterall, how did they clear me for the mandatory 1yr service if I didn't have a first degree? Can such claim/argument be valid and legitimate? Hmmm

Over to the courts undecided
One billion naira question?
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Remii:

fyi, no NYSC before 1973.

Good call.

And even if there was NYSC then ...Buhari would have been immediately exempted on the grounds that he is in the Army.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by OLADD: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Surely they shall gather but will never prevail. Charge and Bail lawyers.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by deletrue: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
siraj1402:
THE FREEDOM "MARCH" -

They said he is not electable. Now that it's time to put their claim to test, they are running pillar to post trying to stop the only test that will prove them right or wrong.

They said Nigerians love Jonathan. Now that it's time for Nigerians to show how much they love him, the are afraid to subject him to public test.

They said Nigerians want continuity not change. Now that it's time for Nigerians to speak in favor of continuity or change, they wouldn't let Nigerians make their choices.

They said he's a military despot while they are democrats yet, he want elections and they hate elections.

They said their reason for the shift is to secure Nigeria from Boko Haram. How could they make Nigeria secure enough for elections in few weeks when they couldn't secure it in 5 years?

They said he is dishonest and they are honest yet, he always keep his words while they always break their promises.

We said they are clueless and they said they are prepared yet, it took them a week to elections to realize Nigeria is a security mess that need the concentration of the armed forces to be cleaned at the expense of a promising general election.

They said Nigeria is safe yet, "unsafe" Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan conducted credible elections where a "safe" Nigeria failed.

Be it February or March, a bad government will remain a bad government that must be sacked. No matter how long you delay the burial of a corpse, the dead never return.

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by tuyi19: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
MightyD:
Nah today wey court start?
2011 buhari swon to make president GEJ reign uncomfortable yet court did not suit him to jail.

Court or no court 000

President GEJ till 2019

why are you peddlng lies? no wonder by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by idia101(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Koroaso:
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR
I dnt nid sugar coated words. Give me facts
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Horrlah(f): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
francizy:
Hmmmm!

***Battle everywhere, starts packing my refugee bags*** Togo open your boarders oh!

By the way, is it just me or does any other person hate reading stuffs that have SECTION THIS, SUB SECTION THAT in it?
Bro I do hate it
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Fmartin(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
This one na real seasonal film... Hehehe dis one na season 5 fingers cross
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by ooshinibos: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Honestly the country is messed up ,,GMB cannot fix it ..with all his qualities ....
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by adedayourt(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
I was here
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Akinz0126(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
The truth is,those lawyer are criminals they are just putting on a show to divert the attention of the masses my words, the case'll be dismissed after those criminals parading themselves as judges receive national cake behind the close door.Can a criminal pass a judgement on a thief?nigeria judiciary is even more corrupt and rotten than their political counter part.What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.