Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (48228 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / Court Order Summons Served On Saraki & Ekweremadu Pasted On NASS Notice Board / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroaso:

LET ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE GO TO JAIL.......
why u dey fear....lol

abi stealing is not corruption

Yelse..all corrupt people including Buhari and his sponsors tongue, fear for who?? My amiable incumbent Presido?? Not at all. Buhari's senseless pride and ego will be his undoing. APC CAN NEVER force patako down my throat
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yelse..all corrupt people including Buhari and his sponsors tongue, fear for who?? My amiable incumbent Presido?? Not at all. Buhari's senseless pride and ego will be his undoing. APC CAN NEVER force patako down my throat

Amiable....lol...who is amiable??
the guy that dresses like an undertaker
or his wife that has killed more people with her grammar than boko haram

biko....dont use the word amiable in vain
save it for our general...the man thats loved all over nigeria.....north,south and west!!!
unfortunately democracy is a game of numbers.......if you have the numbers......no one can stop you!!!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Koroaso:

Amiable....lol...who is amiable??
the guy that dresses like an undertaker
or his wife that has killed more people with her grammar than boko haram

biko....dont use the word amiable in vain
save it for our general...the man thats loved all over nigeria.....north,south and west!!!
unfortunately democracy is a game of numbers.......if you have the numbers......no one can stop you!!!

I repeat who dash fowl tooth pick?? general nibo?? For Military wey him henter through "namu namu ne"?? grin biko save that term for more deserving military personnel
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I repeat who dash fowl tooth pick?? general nibo?? For Military wey him henter through "namu namu ne"?? grin biko save that term for more deserving military personnel

so you sabi "namu namu ne"........
na im you come dey argue with me....like say u come from oyinbo land

well buhari namu ne......and we dey im back
no jupiter can stop him
its time to sanitize the polity
this otuoke man has no clue
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Koroaso:

so you sabi "namu namu ne"........
na im you come dey argue with me....like say u come from oyinbo land

well buhari namu ne......and we dey im back
no jupiter can stop him
its time to sanitize the polity
this otuoke man has no clue

Jupiter ke? The entire Universe is against his Presidential long throat o..nothing for am
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Jupiter ke? The entire Universe is against his Presidential long throat o..nothing for am

wait and see......
we wanted jonathan in 2011
now,we dont want him again.....lol

deal with that
GEJ can never win any election in nigeria again....lol
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Koroaso:

wait and see......
we wanted jonathan in 2011
now,we dont want him again.....lol

deal with that
GEJ can never win any election in nigeria again....lol

Your last phrase goes to Buhari, it's a precedent that's stuck with him...at least I know why Buhari's suddenly your preferred choice, naku ne ba?? Yet you're the first to call me tribal for supporting GEJ grin. Chai APC people gringringringrin Thank goodness Jona didn't fall from space, he's namu too. The sane minded in Nigeria are solidly behind him whether some Ndi namu or Ndi tiwa like or not. The Tompolos will continue to guard the ND Coast, oil blocks would go to saner citizens not wasteful or corrupt ones, ghost workers mago mago will continue to be off FGs budget whether "the boys" like it or Not. The one una dey chop since suppose don begin purge una

I smell the coffee tay tay...transformation own na from the finest crop. Tenk grin
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Your last phrase goes to Buhari, it's a precedent that's stuck with him...at least I know why Buhari's suddenly your preferred choice, naku ne ba?? Yet you're the first to call me tribal for supporting GEJ grin. Chai APC people gringringringrin Thank goodness Jona didn't fall from space, he's namu too. The sane minded in Nigeria are solidly behind him whether some Ndi namu or Ndi tiwa like or not. The Tompolos will continue to guard the ND Coast, oil blocks would go to saner citizens not wasteful or corrupt ones, ghost workers mago mago will continue to be off FGs budget whether "the boys" like it or Not. The one una dey chop since suppose don begin purge una

I smell the coffee tay tay...transformation own na from the finest crop. Tenk grin

You don't get it....I am very detribalized, namu be in the sense that,we are ready to get him there,
Asides Buhari being a northerner what else do u have against him
Jonathan had 6 years...Nigeria is worse off.....Obasanjo built and monetized the abuja houses to civil servants,everyone who qualified got a house,he also finally brought in GSM.
What has Jonathan done?
He is announcing he created 5000 jobs
He has garrulous men like abati and okupe and make talking on his behalf.... All clueless in my opinion?
But u just want us to blindly support him... When its very obvious that he doesn't have a clue,just so as not to slight a certain geographic region
Right now he has to go unfortunately....he might have had his squabbles with OBJ and the likes but that's just excuses...same way he blamed hisboko haram fight on so many factors.

GEJ needs to come clean tell Nigerians he didn't really do much and beg for a second term with. Plan in hand...but he already feels like an emperor and instead he is busy trying to disqualify his opponent.

#GEJ must go!!!!
#no more mediocrity
#no more clueless president.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Koroaso:

You don't get it....I am very detribalized, namu be in the sense that,we are ready to get him there,
Asides Buhari being a northerner what else do u have against him
Jonathan had 6 years...Nigeria is worse off.....Obasanjo built and monetized the abuja houses to civil servants,everyone who qualified got a house,he also finally brought in GSM.
What has Jonathan done?
He is announcing he created 5000 jobs
He has garrulous men like abati and okupe and make talking on his behalf.... All clueless in my opinion?
But u just want us to blindly support him... When its very obvious that he doesn't have a clue,just so as not to slight a certain geographic region
Right now he has to go unfortunately....he might have had his squabbles with OBJ and the likes but that's just excuses...same way he blamed hisboko haram fight on so many factors.

GEJ needs to come clean tell Nigerians he didn't really do much and beg for a second term with. Plan in hand...but he already feels like an emperor and instead he is busy trying to disqualify his opponent.

#GEJ must go!!!!
#no more mediocrity
#no more clueless president.

Yes he created 5000 jobs...who else ever thought of that?The crop of leaders we've had in the past are solely responsible for the mess we find ourselves in at the moment and you're here celebrating them..if you're trying to convince me that Buhari is the best the opposition can come up with to make Nigeria sane, you're wasting your time.
Please don't even mention OBJ around me, the sort of lootocracy that went on in his tenure is beyond this world with international recognition, the McCains and Clintons had their lips zipped then because Americans were involved. Bloody American Politicians.
By the way Who is OBJ?? Do you expect OBJs friends to be GEJs?? Wasnt Yar'adua avoiding OBJ after he became president?? What did OBJ do/say about it?? He quickly looked for a new stooge, GEJ isnt as phoolish as baba thought he was and has told him "no sir". if you're given a position by someone and the same person wants to help soil your reputation in the process, what would you do and who would anyone blame at the day's end??
Sorry if youve been benefitting from OBJs ogboju on GEJ..that door don close sir. Meanwhile Do your comparison with Buhari biko..OBJ is the last person to measure anyone with
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes he created 5000 jobs...who else ever thought of that?The crop of leaders we've had in the past are solely responsible for the mess we find ourselves in at the moment and you're here celebrating them..if you're trying to convince me that Buhari is the best the opposition can come up with to make Nigeria sane, you're wasting your time.
Please don't even mention OBJ around me, the sort of lootocracy that went on in his tenure is beyond this world with international recognition, the McCains and Clintons had their lips zipped then because Americans were involved. Bloody American Politicians.
By the way Who is OBJ?? Do you expect OBJs friends to be GEJs?? Wasnt Yar'adua avoiding OBJ after he became president?? What did OBJ do/say about it?? He quickly looked for a new stooge, GEJ isnt as phoolish as baba thought he was and has told him "no sir". if you're given a position by someone and the same person wants to help soil your reputation in the process, what would you do and who would anyone blame at the day's end??
Sorry if youve been benefitting from OBJs ogboju on GEJ..that door don close sir. Meanwhile Do your comparison with Buhari biko..OBJ is the last person to measure anyone with

You blame everybody but the obvious cause of the problems......if obj was a problem...why didn't GEJ exonerate himself with goodwill to the people....I asked u why is economy in a mess....1$=210naira..you avoided that question.
You are one of those Nigerians that gladly look for everyone else to blame " na devil work"
This man is at the helms of affair and all he talks about is religious divisiveness,how his predecessors hate him ,how the people coming in to power are too religious...............then in the middle of the whole election...he presses "pause" cause he needs 6weeks to fight boko haram.....while some other terrorist like asari dokubo where openly seen at his campaign.

Look nigerians are fools
GEJ must go and he will be held accountable for all his actions...he is an adult
He cannot blame others for destroying a country he was elected to manage.
His time is up!!!!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Koroaso:

You blame everybody but the obvious cause of the problems......if obj was a problem...why didn't GEJ exonerate himself with goodwill to the people....I asked u why is economy in a mess....1$=210naira..you avoided that question.
You are one of those Nigerians that gladly look for everyone else to blame " na devil work"
This man is at the helms of affair and all he talks about is religious divisiveness,how his predecessors hate him ,how the people coming in to power are too religious...............then in the middle of the whole election...he presses "pause" cause he needs 6weeks to fight boko haram.....while some other terrorist like asari dokubo where openly seen at his campaign.

Look nigerians are fools
GEJ must go and he will be held accountable for all his actions...he is an adult
He cannot blame others for destroying a country he was elected to manage.
His time is up!!!!

Point of correction...Asari isn't a terrorist, MEND fought for a cause and the goverment heard them out, what is boko fighting for..The conversion of a Christian president to a muslim, how stewpid can they be?? You know the Militants...who the hell is Shekau?? Who is now benefitting from the insecutity issue in the North East?? Isnt it the APC?? The whole insecurity issue is now the crux of your campaign, there you have it. Your blue print is clear for any discerning mind to see.
Why would GEJ want to destroy anything kept in his care?? Who died and made anyone judge over the kind of company GEJ keeps?? How many senseless killings have the likes of Asari gotten themselves involved in compared to BH? Is Asari now your problem because he can call your bluff?? Like you expected him to hide the minute Danjuma IBB or Buhari open their mouths?? Gone are those days o. Yes!! Nigerians are no phools that's why that born to rule stunt won't fly any more. GEJ has been exonerated, whether you recognise it or not depends on you.
Hope you watched your choice for GEJs replacement mumble his way through his interview with Christiane Amanpour even though he was spoon fed irrelevant questions which he could hardly answer correctly. Jonathan is going NOwhere, the earlier you come to terms with it the better. Repeating a lie over and over won't make it happen grin . The problem is that you and OBJ expected a zombie in the person of GEJ, sorry o. E ma binu. ..that shoeless otuoke man is nothing close to a puppet
Which economy is in the mess...the 3rd growing economy in the world in a mess, over dollar conversion grin. Like I said..have you cared to check how other oil producing economies are faring with the reduction of crude price?? You think our Naira has the worst hit?? Smh
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Point of correction...Asari isn't a terrorist, MEND fought for a cause and the goverment heard them out, what is boko fighting for..The conversion of a Christian president to a muslim, how stewpid can they be?? You know the Militants...who the hell is Shekau?? Who is now benefitting from the insecutity issue in the North East?? Isnt it the APC?? The whole insecurity issue is now the crux of your campaign, there you have it. Your blue print is clear for any discerning mind to see.
Why would GEJ want to destroy anything kept in his care?? Who died and made anyone judge over the kind of company GEJ keeps?? How many senseless killings have the likes of Asari gotten themselves involved in compared to BH? Is Asari now your problem because he can call your bluff?? Like you expected him to hide the minute Danjuma IBB or Buhari open their mouths?? Gone are those days o. Yes!! Nigerians are no phools that's why that born to rule stunt won't fly any more. GEJ has been exonerated, whether you recognise it or not depends on you.
Hope you watched your choice for GEJs replacement mumble his way through his interview with Christiane Amanpour even though he was spoon fed irrelevant questions which he could hardly answer correctly. Jonathan is going NOwhere, the earlier you come to terms with it the better. Repeating a lie over and over won't make it happen grin . The problem is that you and OBJ expected a zombie in the person of GEJ, sorry o. E ma binu. ..that shoeless otuoke man is nothing close to a puppet
Which economy is in the mess...the 3rd growing economy in the world in a mess, over dollar conversion grin. Like I said..have you cared to check how other oil producing economies are faring with the reduction of crude price?? You think our Naira has the worst hit?? Smh

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
synonyms: extremist, fanatic;

Thats the definItion of a terrorist...and its so myopic of you to determine the economy is in shambles
and you once again have yielded to your nepotistic urges....No body has anything against GEJ as a PERSON
i have no affiliations or TIES to Buhari...my family has christians,muslims and people who don't do any
i have cousins that are geographically all over Nigeria due to marital relationships.
i supported GEJ in 2011,i would gladly support someone from otuoke,bayelsa if he has the smarts and balls to do this job

1-the economy is in a mess...believe it or not..forget international crude oil prices all countries that are involved have halved fuel at pump price it was $4 per gallon in USA its now less that $2 currently...thats greater than 50%....GEJ government cut back 10naira thats 5cents.
2-Gross abuse of the legislative arm of government by the presidential arm when he ordered them locked out of the house of assembly...i know you will say he didnt order them locked out....but he didnt comment on it.
3-he has the loudest garrulous incompetent aides like omokri and doyin okupe
4-he muzzled his party primaries and imposed himself on them
5-he lost 60% of PDP party members in his single tenure...he is basically the only person left in the party and his "yes men"...he doesnt have a critic who is still his friend.
6-he brazenly and openly condoned corruption, saying jim nwobodo stole and went to jail for such a little amount...lol
7-he has forgotten that democracy is a game of numbers and if the people dont vote for him he isnt going to win,rigging is going out of fashion in nigeria...even if the whole of south-east should vote for him....which will never happen he wont win
8-Nigerians are tough people we have forced resignation of military men...who is Jonathan...he is a lost cause.

Look the writing is on the wall
GEJ's incompetence is ginormous
nigerias presidency has never been an easy position,obasanjo tried to get a third term.....he failed..and Obasanjo is 100times more political than GEJ.
GEJ is a neophyte that has been hijacked by a "wannabe cabal" that benefit stolen wealth from government coffers and think they can play the whole nigeria like a game of chess.

Buhari might not be the best man in the country to be president but right now he is 100 times better than this lukewarm, special needs president called jonathan!!!
Tell me one arrest and prosecution for he made for corruption during his tenure?
do you want to blame that on OBJ,buhari or boko haram!!!!

GEJ must go and he must be held accountable
if we dont start this trend...our leaders will continue to take us for granted
i have no preference for anyone as i said but right now GEJ is too weak for this country call nigeria
obasanjo had a functional EFCC.....CATCHING AND PROSECUTING DAILY!!!!

GEJ HAS A DEAD EFCC BECAUSE EVEN GEJ AND PATIENCE ARE VERY VERY CORRUPT!!!!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Koroaso: 2:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

we are watching you smiley

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Koroaso:

we are watching you smiley

Watch wella...what do you need, binoculars or telescope?? cool
#notfazed
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Koroaso:

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.
synonyms: extremist, fanatic;

Thats the definItion of a terrorist...and its so myopic of you to determine the economy is in shambles
and you once again have yielded to your nepotistic urges....No body has anything against GEJ as a PERSON
i have no affiliations or TIES to Buhari...my family has christians,muslims and people who don't do any
i have cousins that are geographically all over Nigeria due to marital relationships.
i supported GEJ in 2011,i would gladly support someone from otuoke,bayelsa if he has the smarts and balls to do this job

1-the economy is in a mess...believe it or not..forget international crude oil prices all countries that are involved have halved fuel at pump price it was $4 per gallon in USA its now less that $2 currently...thats greater than 50%....GEJ government cut back 10naira thats 5cents.
2-Gross abuse of the legislative arm of government by the presidential arm when he ordered them locked out of the house of assembly...i know you will say he didnt order them locked out....but he didnt comment on it.
3-he has the loudest garrulous incompetent aides like omokri and doyin okupe
4-he muzzled his party primaries and imposed himself on them
5-he lost 60% of PDP party members in his single tenure...he is basically the only person left in the party and his "yes men"...he doesnt have a critic who is still his friend.
6-he brazenly and openly condoned corruption, saying jim nwobodo stole and went to jail for such a little amount...lol
7-he has forgotten that democracy is a game of numbers and if the people dont vote for him he isnt going to win,rigging is going out of fashion in nigeria...even if the whole of south-east should vote for him....which will never happen he wont win
8-Nigerians are tough people we have forced resignation of military men...who is Jonathan...he is a lost cause.

Look the writing is on the wall
GEJ's incompetence is ginormous
nigerias presidency has never been an easy position,obasanjo tried to get a third term.....he failed..and Obasanjo is 100times more political than GEJ.
GEJ is a neophyte that has been hijacked by a "wannabe cabal" that benefit stolen wealth from government coffers and think they can play the whole nigeria like a game of chess.

Buhari might not be the best man in the country to be president but right now he is 100 times better than this lukewarm, special needs president called jonathan!!!
Tell me one arrest and prosecution for he made for corruption during his tenure?
do you want to blame that on OBJ,buhari or boko haram!!!!

GEJ must go and he must be held accountable
if we dont start this trend...our leaders will continue to take us for granted
i have no preference for anyone as i said but right now GEJ is too weak for this country call nigeria
obasanjo had a functional EFCC.....CATCHING AND PROSECUTING DAILY!!!!

GEJ HAS A DEAD EFCC BECAUSE EVEN GEJ AND PATIENCE ARE VERY VERY CORRUPT!!!!

The MEND issue was more of human rights pursuit, not political. I repeat. ..Asari or the ND militants aren't terrorist

Ofcourse his efcc IS dead, all the corrupt people who should be answering questions for their crimes are now in APC as progressives kiss. ..any attempt to bring them to book will generate stories of witch hunting. All we hear is "he's scared of APC" "he's angry I left pdp"..."I am being framed because I refuse to share money with his wife" "I'm being accused of being in contact with Boko haram because I'm a strong opposition" *yeah right* ..Bunch of silly infantile jokes. I'd rather he lets APC be, as you can see...people now see/know for themselves as the day unfolds what APC and it's shady members are all about wink

I like it that GEJ now has yes men around him..Atleast for once he doesn't have to be anyone's boy. Shows he has grown politically and people like you are shocked by that..make no mistake, most of the people fighting him now played a huge role in the mistakes he's made in the past. It's just unfortunate that he saw through their strategy late..he was being used. Now he knows himself and is aware of the consequences he'll have to deal with that's why he's saying a very big NO. Any borry wey rike am..park wella. He's done trying to be nice or please anybody. .no matter what he does, people would still complain. Yes democracy is a game of numbers and I'm sorry to break it to you that the numbers aren't on your side..forget the hype and media rouse. Every other complain you've made does not hold water..GEJ doesn't look or sound like one who would throw caution to the wind and operate just anyhow. You would only see something wrong if and only IF he doesn't do things your way. He has stopped a lot of osho free and i know this is eating up a lot of people...make dem find other means to survive and take their gluttony of the FG pockets.
Ciao!!
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by idia101(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Koroaso:

you want facts.....ok take these!!
1-he did slay corruption no pun intended.....we all know he did. grin...you have nothing to worry about if u dont smuggle cocaine
2-terrorized looters.....i didnt say umaru dikko
3-he is the most common man president till date....he barely has escorts or security when he moves around till recently when GEJ-invented boko haram tried to "touch" him.
4-most popular man in nigeria....more popular than GEJ....although PEJ is more popular....but she is not a woman.
5-political enigma..lets not lie nobody understands this man....he has aura,charisma that we cant explain....can you imagine the only thing they are trying to pin on him is a certificate...thats a saint in modern day politics with the likes of Oduah and farouk lawal
6-people follow him like a God....have you seen his campaign rallies smiley
7-PDP has made the campaign personal as against issue and policy based....because the clueless GEJ doesnt know what he is doing......

GEJ is so clueless he lost 80% of his loyalist and men to Buhari over a year ago
Buhari won this election way back when GEJ PDP members defected to APC.

NIGERIANS WANT BUHARI!!!
Firstly, Buhari remains d Oly military man alive 2day 2 oust a civilian govt in power til date.
Secondly, durin GEB regime, he dehumanized Nigerian's owin 2 his FIGHT AGAINST INDISCIPLINE.wer nigeria's wer flogged on d street, etc. Nw if u wanna fight against indiscipline deir ar diff ways 2 go abt dat, witout hv 2 resort 2 such dehumaanizin process. Take 4 example Singapore,read up on dat
Thirdly, durin his regime, he was busy locking Nigeria's up n down especially non northners, while his pple waas givn a mere house arrest. Or ar we gonna talk abt d decree dat put 3young guys 2 death?!, or is it d faact dat during his regime he was confronted on d issue of d construction of fast train 4 nig, wich he refused sayin Nig. Didn't hv d moni, wich was in fact a lie.
Nw I cn kip goin on n on, bt I wuld leav it up 2 u 2 readup, dats y u educated,isn't it?

Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by micrep3030(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Gajagojo: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Ha
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by MegaBozz(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2023
This old thread I just came across made me laugh. See how GEJ was crucified because of Buhari. After everything these same people are now regretting and calling GEJ the best president ever.
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by Moneyyyy09: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Some of them don die of hunger or thru bandits attacked...
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by poiZon: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2023
Bevista:
I don't think the courts will rule against GEJ or GMB from contesting the elections.

March 28th is judgement day. We are waiting, and will give our 'ruling' against GEJ.

#March4Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari...

Howfar
Re: Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 by poiZon: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Koroaso:
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.

The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.

All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR
E dey like this one don die, or they stole his phone or bandits been sack them from their community, he is now one of the idps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.