Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. (39209 Views)

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Jega's Tenure Ends / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by philips70(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Atlantian:
Let's Teach APC what is called Constitutional Politics, not sentimental brou-ha-ha. Amaechi and Tinubu has just lost billions in investment.

JEGA IS GOING NOWHERE TILL THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER! YOU AND YOUR LIKES SHOULD GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS. NOWHERE! GEJ DOESN'T HAVE THAT BALLS, THIS ELECTION IS A MAKE OR MAR FOR NIGERIA AND JONATHAN DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AS HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE ONE TO FACE HIS WIFE!

2 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by BabaO2: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
@op put Edwin Clark
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by kkmoney212: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jona look if u n ur cabinet rig dis comin election, it wil never be well wit u, ur unborn generations, d whole bad ppl supporting u, d whole ppl shouting GEJ till 2019 n anybody dat vote 4 u. I wil never like Jona even if u give me 1billion. I wil alwz dislike u. Dat subsidy made me hate ur goverment so so much. Just dat most of naija youth don't av brain. Let Jega go. Wat hapn 2 Abacha n ur last Boss wil surely hapn 2 u if u rig dis election.

4 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by alaoeri: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Descartes:
Jega services are no longer needed. Sanusi case comes to mind. He should either go on terminal leave or get sacked.
Sanusi case is different, election will hold on 28 so you expect a new chairman that doesn't understand the terrain of INEC to take over.

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Brightology2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
disloman:
This is d most f00lish n stup1d comment av ever read on nairaland.
hahahahahahaha go n die

3 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
disloman:
This is d most f00lish n stup1d comment av ever read on nairaland.
me tooooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Atlantian: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
philips70:

JEGA IS GOING NOWHERE TILL THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER! YOU AND YOUR LIKES SHOULD GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS. NOWHERE! GEJ DOESN'T HAVE THAT BALLS, THIS ELECTION IS A MAKE OR MAR FOR NIGERIA AND JONATHAN DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AS HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE ONE TO FACE HIS WIFE!

Arrant Nonsense. I thought you mor0ns said Election can not be postponed, and Mrs. Amaechi said he will mobilize and match on the street. I dare any of you mosquitoes to match and wait for fire power of trigger happy Agile Mopols. Jega must proceed on terminal leave before election, and Jonathan will be announced as President. Nothing dey happen, na so una eyes go open.

MATCH BUHARI DOWN, YESTERDAY'S MEN MUST BE MATCHED DOWN THE MARCHUARY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have always known that PDP has a plan.....Sadly, they are having their way!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by expert101(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Brightology2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
I must tk ur mata 2 d tempo 2nite n after dat i will mk sure army shot u
soroptimist:

Woe unto the womb from whence you spew forth
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Teenaira: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tempos are rising by the day as we move close to these elections. The polithiefians in the 2 prominent parties PDP (People deceiving people ) & APC (Association of professional criminals ) are coming up with different game plans to out do each other in the game of deceit. I just hope and pray that they will not create another problem for this country after the so called (s)election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Aarewa: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thanks for the story.Mr.FEDERAL RULES AND COMPPLIANCES.

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Brightology2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bevista:
cheesy
yes ooo.i go mk sure i kill any enermy wen cross my path with tea n bread or beta still suya because na Buhari best food b dat
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
I want 2 use medium 2 advice mr president.pls dn't repeat d mistake u made by puting jaga sori jega again.pls wen his tenure expire kindly put a very loyal boy as Inec chairman dat will help u ring d election very well 2 ur favour.anybody dat mk noise,arrest d person n put bullet in his leg.especially Buhari,amaechi,liar mohammed,Tinubu,obj.heaven will nt fall. We dey ur back
Comments like this makes me wonder wether there is any hope for this country. If comments like this can come from the mouth or heart of a youth then the future is very bleak for this country. What is even more disturbing is that the post has gotten a "like". To be honest, we need reorientation in this country- particularly the youths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Brightology2(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
No retriet no surrender.
tosag:
Comments like this makes me wonder wether there is any hope for this country. If comments like this can come from the mouth or heart of a youth then the future is very bleak for this country. What is even more disturbing is that the post has gotten a "like". To be honest, we need reorientation in this country- particularly the youths.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:
interesting!! the summary is that Jega is due to start his terminal leave march 24 but he may not necessarily commence on that date because it is still in the power of the president to let him remain there a little longer into his terminal leave.
GEJ cannot and will not suddenly appoint a new chairman just four days to the election, Jega may even stay till the swearing in on 29th May.

So please all these conspiracy theorists, kindly concentrate on polishing your PVCs ([size=2pt]or burning them[/size]) grin

GEJ till Kim Kardashian joins Lord Chosen
bros , the game isn't about jega . Jega issue is a minor one. The issue is that the law court must make a judgement on buhari eligibilty to contest. He has cases in court that will enjoy speedy hearing. Already buhari legal team has started stalling and are looking for ways to prolong the court case. Buhari and apc doesn't want the court to give a judgement on the case before buhari goes to the polls but pdp wants the court to take a decision before the polls. So jega issue is minor .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by otipoju(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
The coming weeks will be very very interesting.

As for Fani Kayode and Doyin Okupe...you guys had better start learning to speak another language..I feel you will need it in the long run.

Abacha do pass una, he kiss canvass last last noni.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by poiZon: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Jega tenure expire on June 30th, TANoids have come with another propaganda again oh but whether they like it or not GEJ is going back to Otuoke because we have know the number of votes that will emanate from each region & with the looks of things GMB is winning.

IF HE is going backi thnk he will go with his oyel. wellssssssssss. hope una go manage wif EXCESS ONIONS N YAMS RESERVE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by signz: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No it isn't.

We talk about things that make no difference and spend less time on things that actually make a difference.

Right now....I do not know what PDP or APC 's answer is to the falling oil price.

All I hear is I will build this or that....and He did not build this or that...and oh...everyone from religion X or tribe Y is evil.

I hate Nigerian politics. It is not for matured minds.

I believe we'll get there in the next 2 - 3 elections to come.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by 9jatriot(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
tosag:

Seriously, some statements makes one questions ones sanity, wondering how on earth you got to share the same web space with them. Some people still don't get the power play, they still see it as a game where one won over the other without looking at the full picture and the implication of the action GEJ and the terrible precedence he is setting. By the time it dawn on some people, they would have become refugees, then they will wish they had at least kept quiet instead of saying stupid things
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
kkmoney212:
Jona look if u n ur cabinet rig dis comin election, it wil never be well wit u, ur unborn generations, d whole bad ppl supporting u, d whole ppl shouting GEJ till 2019 n anybody dat vote 4 u. I wil never like Jona even if u give me 1billion. I wil alwz dislike u. Dat subsidy made me hate ur goverment so so much. Just dat most of naija youth don't av brain. Let Jega go. Wat hapn 2 Abacha n ur last Boss wil surely hapn 2 u if u rig dis election.

Woe on to you and your next 10 generationS. As you unprovocatively curse your president and other right thinking nigerians, so shall you remain cursed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by geebehn(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
I want 2 use medium 2 advice mr president.pls dn't repeat d mistake u made by puting jaga sori jega again.pls wen his tenure expire kindly put a very loyal boy as Inec chairman dat will help u ring d election very well 2 ur favour.anybody dat mk noise,arrest d person n put bullet in his leg.especially Buhari,amaechi,liar mohammed,Tinubu,obj.heaven will nt fall. We dey ur back
see this goat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by CongressIsrael: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Let me use this medium to draw the attention of everybody to the living facts.There are different categories of people supporting the person of General Muhammadu Buhari aka GMB to become President of Nigeria and they are as follows: 90% of GMB's supporters are northerners (who, selfishfly, want power to return to the northern part of Nigeria at all costs irrespective of whom the northerner is, especially, to maximize their selfish northern theory of muslim/islam dominance of political power); 2% of GMB's supporters are those that have personal grievances with Jonathan (GEJ); 7% of GMB's supporters are those who have little or no Will-power and therefore they move without direction as they only move where the breeze blows them to; and the remaining 1% represent those who are not favoured by GEJ's administration. Note, let truth be told always, the selfish interests of those that want power to return to the muslim north is the root cause of boko haram insurgency in the north.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Brightology2(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ur fada
geebehn:

see this goat. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by 9jatriot(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
otipoju:

If the PDP thinks people will sit down like sheep and watch all this happen, then they have underestimated Nigerians indeed

All those who have been threatening fire and brimstone.. Let us hope you remain standing after the dust has settled.

As for Fani Kayode and Doyin Okupe...you guys had better start learning to speak another language..I feel you will need it in the long run.

You still don't know how insecure u guys have as a president is. A man who debated against himself, contested a primary against himself, he now wants a situation where the election will be between him alone or at worse some unknown entities. Except something drastic happens, if Buhari sustains his tempo, elections will most likely not still hold on the 28th of March, the country can burn for all GEJ cares
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
This guy, him too follow for future leader of tommorrow?
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by signz: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
otipoju:

If the PDP thinks people will sit down like sheep and watch all this happen, then they have underestimated Nigerians indeed

All those who have been threatening fire and brimstone.. Let us hope you remain standing after the dust has settled.

It's said that when you push Nigerians to the wall, we jump the fence instead of fighting back.

If the powers that be decides that it's time for Jega to go, he will go and nothing will happen. Everything will end in the pages of Newspaper and life will continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by geebehn(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
Ur fada

your family. Quote me if only u're senseless.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Uncletony(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
edogram1:
is that why they pronsponed the election to sanction jaga?

I dnt understand dis ur comment!..sanction as in how..or do mean sack?!
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
interesting calculation,infoct O P u are the best......but whether jega leaves or not,Gej will win....... PDP,outsmarting APC since time memorial....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.