Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. (39205 Views)

CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Jega's Tenure Ends / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by KenJak(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
I want 2 use medium 2 advice mr president.pls dn't repeat d mistake u made by puting jaga sori jega again.pls wen his tenure expire kindly put a very loyal boy as Inec chairman dat will help u ring d election very well 2 ur favour.anybody dat mk noise,arrest d person n put bullet in his leg.especially Buhari,amaechi,liar mohammed,Tinubu,obj.heaven will nt fall. We dey ur back
THIS COMMENT IS AS SENSELESS AS THE WRITER.

And meanwhile, it is called RIG and not RING.

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by VcStunner(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
jayseehe:
If PDP think they can postpone the election till when Jega's tenure is over, they must be joking.
just like Dele Momodu will say "we faced bullets, for the fact that u can actually hide behind the social media and rant non-sense, u shuld be grateful"... U eat whatever u are served son, u can only read and right.........
Here ofcourse undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Uncletony(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

Sanusi case is different, election will hold on 28 so you expect a new chairman that doesn't understand the terrain of INEC to take over.

Jega second in command can do! Or any of d RECs. Jega pack & waka!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
9jatriot:

You still don't know how insecure u guys have as a president is. A man who debated against himself, contested a primary against himself, he now wants a situation where the election will be between him alone or at worse some unknown entities. Except something drastic happens, if Buhari sustains his tempo, elections will most likely not still hold on the 28th of March, the country can burn for all GEJ cares

I have never ever been fooled by Jonathan...when people were saying that he is clueless, I disagreed and said he is callous and very selfish and decieteful. His favourite weapon is the cats paw. He let's dirty people do the dirty work for him while he maintains am appearance of docility and innocence.

I saw through him....all the billions that have gone missing were orchestrated by him.

What he has forgotten is that no man is invincible and there are equally callous people existing.

I really pray he does not follow this path cause the flame may turn into an inferno that will consume everything in its wake.

Countries like Russia and Iran will happily sell arms to every side of the divide.

At the end of the day, it is the poor masses that will suffer. Liberia , Rwanda, Sierra Leone nevervfully recovered from the after effects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by nkowaputa(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
I have always known that PDP has a plan.....Sadly, they are having their way!!!!

Men I can imagine what and how you feel at this moment.

GEJ is not clueless after all, he would emerge the greatest politician Nigeria ever had if he pulls through this.

*respect

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by rashygenius: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I do not like Nigerian politics.

And who cares!

3 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Master blueprint been executed here.

I give yansh for Nigeria politics. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Akon419(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
alaoeri:

The terminal leave ain't compulsory, Jega has a task at hand so he won't go on leave
is a must

3 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I do not like Nigerian politics.

at all

The more you look, the less you see

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by rashygenius: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
edogram1:
is that why they pronsponed the election to sanction jaga?
Do u av a certificate

6 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by alaoeri: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Uncletony:

Jega second in command can do! Or any of d RECs. Jega pack & waka!!
It won't still have no effect because we already know the total votes that will emanate from each region, the pendulum will still swing the General's way.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
rashygenius:

And who cares!

You probably do...

Good evening.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by toyoutoyou: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lord Jesus,grant my request O'Lord.If Jonathan should rig the forthcoming election in such a way that will bring him back to power,let everythg that breathes around him cease to exit.Lord,add sorrow to his life,let him experience sorrow for the rest of his life.Let great calamity befall him,and let all that concerns him fail forever.Hear the cry of reasonable Nigerians who are not being sentimental about the desired change they want for good Nigerians,and make Jonathan suffer a terminal disease,let life become so rough for him till he draws his last breath.But if he conducts a free and fair election that brings him back to power,let no evil befall him.U are a JUST God,let reasonable Nigerians who desire great change for the betterment of this country smile again.

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Only deceitful people change the rules in the middle of the game.

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
PDP really teaching APC matured politics, no be by ranting, spewing gibberish and propaganda all over the media. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Sapeleboy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
not making sense as usual. Answer my question!
he just gave u d best answer, guy man, use ur number 6.

3 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jonathan is clueless and a fraudster. The people behind this are Tony Aninih aka Mr Fix it, Amadu Ali and co. If you look the history of these men especially Aninih you go fear fear. APC dem supposed to have seen through the scheme
nkowaputa:

Men I can imagine what and how you feel at this moment.

GEJ is not clueless after all, he would emerge the greatest politician Nigeria ever had if he pulls through this.

*respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:
I want 2 use medium 2 advice mr president.pls dn't repeat d mistake u made by puting jaga sori jega again.pls wen his tenure expire kindly put a very loyal boy as Inec chairman dat will help u ring d election very well 2 ur favour.anybody dat mk noise,arrest d person n put bullet in his leg.especially Buhari,amaechi,liar mohammed,Tinubu,obj.heaven will nt fall. We dey ur back
...God,please stop this negativity in the future. Is this what we have turned to?
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by fashrola(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Lord Jesus,grant my request O'Lord.If Jonathan should rig the forthcoming election in such a way that will bring him back to power,let everythg that breathes around him cease to exit.Lord,add sorrow to his life,let him experience sorrow for the rest of his life.Let great calamity befall him,and let all the concerns him fail forever.Hear the cry of reasonable Nigerians who are not being sentimental about the desired change they want for good Nigerians,and make Jonathan suffer a terminal disease,let life become so rough for him till he draws his last breath.But if he conducts a free and fair election that brings him back to power,let no evil befall him.U are a JUST God,let reasonables Nigerians who desire the betterment of this country smile again.

Are u this daft? If your dad was the president of Nigeria and someone else rains dis kind of curse unto him will u be happy? Get some common sense here and be civilised

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by mpowa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
No matter your analysis, he must finish this election, he started it a over 2 yrs ago, he won't leave it half way, if you like postpone the election till December.

When they know his tenure is about to end, why didn't they allow him to conduct the election at the stipulated time, how long will it take a new chairman to familiarize with the office? except of course they want to bring in their own RIGGING MAN.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don dey fear our politicians for this country oooo

I give their mathematics yansh oooo

Meanwhile, APC think they know how to play dirty politics and PDP is like " bring it on".

8 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Chigold101(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
jayseehe:
If PDP think they can postpone the election till when Jega's tenure is over, they must be joking.
Jega is leaving for his terminal leave March 1st.

Jega fixed this election in February to beat the time for his terminal leave, well as it stands now. He has failed because he will watch from the side line when Nigerians goes into the general election either in March or April.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by boblaide: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
This PDP sha! God is greater than you. You know that? No matter what we will Vote for change. You evil people
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by toyoutoyou: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
fashrola:

Are u this daft? If your dad was the president of Nigeria and someone else rains dis kind of curse unto him will u be happy? Get some common sense here and be civilised
This is not about being daft.It is about telling God to do the best thg reasonable Nigerians desire.If I'm the one to make lives miserable for good citizens of Nigeria by riggining election,let God judge me the way I want Jonathan to be judged.So guy,get thgs clear now.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Jayjey(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
explicitly analysed. The same thing may happen to Jega let keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by pennzo: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Brightology2:

I wonder what hope Nigeria has with young folks like you. At least learn to write properly
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Elan83(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:
interesting!! the summary is that Jega is due to start his terminal leave march 24 but he may not necessarily commence on that date because it is still in the power of the president to let him remain there a little longer into his terminal leave.
GEJ cannot and will not suddenly appoint a new chairman just four days to the election, Jega may even stay till the swearing in on 29th May.

So please all these conspiracy theorists, kindly concentrate on polishing your PVCs ([size=2pt]or burning them[/size]) grin

GEJ till Kim Kardashian joins Lord Chosen
d 2nd in command shal simply tek ova, its not a big deal, his 2nd can continue wtout any hitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by customized19: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
Jega services are no longer needed. Sanusi case comes to mind. He should either go on terminal leave or get sacked.
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Lord Jesus,grant my request O'Lord.If Jonathan should rig the forthcoming election in such a way that will bring him back to power,let everythg that breathes around him cease to exit.Lord,add sorrow to his life,let him experience sorrow for the rest of his life.Let great calamity befall him,and let all that concerns him fail forever.Hear the cry of reasonable Nigerians who are not being sentimental about the desired change they want for good Nigerians,and make Jonathan suffer a terminal disease,let life become so rough for him till he draws his last breath.But if he conducts a free and fair election that brings him back to power,let no evil befall him.U are a JUST God,let reasonable Nigerians who desire great change for the betterment of this country smile again.

You have just described how your ignoble end will happen; big FOOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by wealthfultree(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
GMB cool your temple (food may hot dey burn tongue) life is turn by turn. if you cant get it in this life wait for your turn in the next life. www.johnjunior.com.ng/bamidele.htm

1 Like

Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
0700Jesse:
Abeg make una free Jega.,
the postponement of the election would favor those that haven't collected their PVC!!

It hurts when pple come here and talk out of context...in short,u no get sense.
Re: Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. by redcap: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:
interesting!! the summary is that Jega is due to start his terminal leave march 24 but he may not necessarily commence on that date because it is still in the power of the president to let him remain there a little longer into his terminal leave.
GEJ cannot and will not suddenly appoint a new chairman just four days to the election, Jega may even stay till the swearing in on 29th May.

So please all these conspiracy theorists, kindly concentrate on polishing your PVCs ([size=2pt]or burning them[/size]) grin

GEJ till Kim Kardashian joins Lord Chosen

@ bolded,young lady respect ursef grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.