Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls (1075 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / INEC: GEJ Plans To Replace Prof. Attahiru Jega With Prof. Olufemi Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
I just saw a text message on my fellow lecturer's colleague phone were the INEC boss Prof, Attahiru Jega said that there will be elections as earlier slated.
In Prof, Attahiru Jega own words there is no going back on the February 14th and 28th dates announced earlier on .
Source : text NAN to 30020 for more information.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by menix(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
U intend bcomin a millionaire wiv d 100 naira dat wuld b deducted abii..

Ewu awusa...
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by udemzyudex(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
menix:

Ewu awusa...
what have you gain now? Did you even read his post well to comprehend what he wrote? You just jump into inclusion cos ur small brain tells u so huh? Useme mkpo
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
menix:

Ewu awusa...
Guess what??You are naturally foolish...if foolishness can be used to measure wealth then am certain you would have become the richest man in the world
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by menix(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
Guess what??You are naturally foolish...if foolishness can be used to measure wealth then am certain you would have become the richest man in the world

Don't worry if u, udemzyudex nd d OP like open 1 million same username I can't fall 4 dat cheap scam..

Am sure u brain dead to blive nairalanders will fall 4 such cheap scam...

Before I 4get udemzyudex I bu Ekwikwi calabar..
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by udemzyudex(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
menix:

Don't worry if u, udemzyudex nd d OP like open 1 million same username I can't fall 4 dat cheap scam..

Am sure u brain dead to blive nairalanders will fall 4 such cheap scam...

Before I 4get udemzyudex I bu Ekwikwi calabar..
look at this APC goons telling us how they operate on nairaland,you think i indulge in such activities,creating thousands of username just to get paid for posting trash? You must be high on hot beans. Anyway its a free world,you can post whatever you like with that ur useless fingers.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by menix(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
udemzyudex:
look at this APC goons telling us how they operate on nairaland,you think i indulge in such activities,creating thousands of username just to get paid for posting trash? You must be high on hot beans. Anyway its a free world,you can post whatever you like with that ur useless fingers.

Hahahaha... See malam callin mii APC goon, abeg go clean d spit wey dey drip frm ur mouth..

Useful mumu..
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by udemzyudex(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha... See malam callin mii APC goon, abeg go clean d spit wey dey drip frm ur mouth..

Useful mumu..
Is this the best you can come up with? You can do better bro,else you will be deprive of ya pay check.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by menix(m): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
Is this the best you can come up with? You can do better bro,else you will be deprive of ya pay check.

Humour mii pls...
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega :No Going Back On February 14th And 28th Polls by udemzyudex(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:

Humour mii pls...
turn to a clown bro

(1) (Reply)

What Goes On Twitter And Facebook Is Political Self-service - Doyin Okupe / 'fayemi Can Go To Another Planet To Play His Audio Clip' - Fayose / Clerics Receive Bribes From Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.