Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? (12650 Views)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo / What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by skak(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ayesman:

Sakaran banza rikitacce! Uban wa ya gayamaka ba baHaushe bane ni? (Tsantsa kuwa) the word in bracket translate who i am.

Don't allow those heartless primitive creatures to upset you. They grow in body but not sense.

Isn't "OGA AT THE TOP" amongst them, isn't damn Patience Jonathan and that clueless man amongst them. They produce the worst people that paint a black image for Nigeria in the eyes of the world but yet they claimed to be elites. We (Hausas) know who they are...

Thus, all you need to tell them is:

HAUSA PEOPLE HAVE GROWN BEYOND TRIBALISM
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by simbad221: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Duk masu zage-zagen nan zasu bata precedence din da thread dinnan ya dauko, don allah duk wani tribal bigot a share shi mu cigaba da hirarmu kawai, wasu suna son ne a bata thread din saboda basu jin dadin yadda yake bunkasa. Kuma don allah mu bar maganganun siyasa mu maida hankali kan topic din wanda shine ko akwai hausawa a nan? Toh ga mu nan!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by nwabekeyi101: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
[s]
pazienza:

Funny. Take it or leave it, no ethnic group places more importance in individual achievements than Ndiigbo.

There is competition amongst siblings as parents put them under pressure to achieve things, there is competition amongst villages in a town, there is competition amongst neighboring towns and there is competition amongst Igbo states, the entire Igbo nation is built on competition, it's the fabric of the nation, right from Individual to group level, failure is abhorred and sucess is praised, everyone and group is under pressure to be successful, those who couldn't meet up are scorned and groups that can't stand the heat secede from the group to avoid being accused of being too lazy *grins*.

Because of the desire for individual success, no place in Nigeria has better distribution of wealth than Igboland and it was this same competitive spirit that saw Ndiigbo rebuild our civil war ravaged towns and cities with no extra help from Gowon and his co travellers.

With all due respect, no ethnic group takes more pride in the achievements of one successful man in the community than the Yorubas and the Hausas with their Alhaji worship culture, so it's quite ironic for someone like you to accuse an Igbo of what your group is known for.

Ndiigbo celebrate our achievers because we know and take pride in their achievements when we realized that hypocritical Nigerians like you, won't hesitate to bash the rest of us or even kill the rest of us as in the case of Nzeogwu, should any one of us err.

An entire entire ethnic group was almost wiped off the surface of the earth by hypocrites like you that believed that the actions of few Igbo officials should stand for that of all Igbos, but you now get mad when Ndiigbo now insist that the glorly of our high flyers must now stand for that of all Igbo people.
[/s]

Foolish bigot.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by eesaah(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
simbad221:
Duk masu zage-zagen nan zasu bata precedence din da thread dinnan ya dauko, don allah duk wani tribal bigot a share shi mu cigaba da hirarmu kawai, wasu suna son ne a bata thread din saboda basu jin dadin yadda yake bunkasa. Kuma don allah mu bar maganganun siyasa mu maida hankali kan topic din wanda shine ko akwai hausawa a nan? Toh ga mu nan!

Gaskiya ka fada. Ya kamata mu daina maida martani da zagi saboda yin hakan bashi da hanfani kuma zai bata mutuncin mu da kuma daukakar mu a nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by nafiachi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
It is true we are not as much as the southerners on NL, but that does not in any way mean we are not committed to the Nigerian project, it baffles me how most people think speaking and writing English is the same as been enlightened, an average Northerner is well enlightened even if he doesn't know how to speak English, maybe yes those are areas we can correct and improve on, but it cuts across the Nation, you have illiterate people from all over the country. I believe certain historical circumstances that was initially an advantage to us became a disadvantage later on. But it still doesn't change the fact that we see ourselves as Nigerians more than anything else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by moswags: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
kasan mu yan arewa ba muson rainin wayo ai aoaji. mai amfanin zuwa online domin muyi zageh zageh da mutanen da ba mu sani ba
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Rawani: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gaskiya su na bakin cikin ganin yanda muke zaman lafiya, kada mu yarda mu dauki bait din zasu yi kokarin su ba mu. Suna na Sam daga sakkwatto, aman ina zama engila.
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by gracile(f): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
zendy:

This might surprise you but in Igbo, 'I na kwa na' means 'have you ever gone back home?'

There's a place in Enugu called 'Ama Hausa' (Hausa residence) where northers live. Many Hausa kids born in this place and speak fluent Igbo have adopted the Igbo way of life and most of them have never been to the north. Unfortunately for the Hausas born in Igbo land,they are never really accepted in society (A Yoruba man born and bred in Igboland will be far more accepted than his Hausa counterpart). Since it's not in the nature of the Igbos to kill anyone resident in Igboland,the Hausas know they are safe. Most Hausas who are raised in Igbo land rarely go back north to settle and the few who have tried just couldn't cope with northern mentality and returned. It was kind of funny then to hear Igbo kids say to Hausa kids "Onye Hausa,ka mgbe ino n'ala Igbo,ina kwana?" (Hausa man,all this time you've been living in Igboland,have ever gone back home?)
interesting!
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Jummeee(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
contactmorak:
pls let me satify my curiosity too dear, what religion are u both practicing
We are both Christians. my dad is from Kano and mum from Kaduna. i happened to be raised by mum who is a Christian.
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Jummeee(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sunymoore:

Cool.. Best wishes Jummai
Thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by gracile(f): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Ya kamata kixo fa. Sabida garin na da dadi sosai

*wink
ko da yake bai fi jos dadi ba na tabarta
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Ayesman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
skak:

Don't allow those heartless primitive creatures to upset you. They grow in body but not sense.

Isn't "OGA AT THE TOP" amongst them, isn't damn Patience Jonathan and that clueless man amongst them. They produce the worst people that paint a black image for Nigeria in the eyes of the world but yet they claimed to be elites. We (Hausas) know who they are...

Thus, all you need to tell them is:

HAUSA PEOPLE HAVE GROWN BEYOND TRIBALISM

N
O
T
E
D
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by contactmorak: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jummeee:

We are both Christians. my dad is from Kano and mum from Kaduna. i happened to be raised by mum who is a Christian.
I asked because most Hausa babes who are muslims hardly marry non-hausas.the parents can even disown their child who dares try to enter a relationship with a christian
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Microbyte: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Lot of educated Hausas in NL, only that we don't have time for your bigotry comments and nagging. Just watching you guys making fool of your selves... I know I will be banned again, simply for saying my mind.
Sai anjiman ku
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 12, 2015
gracile:

ko da yake bai fi jos dadi ba na tabarta

Hahah.

Okay. Then in that case, ni xan xo jos
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Jummeee:

..H

Wow!
R u rlly fulani?
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by cheruv: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
customized19:
Why do yeeboes hate everyone. You people bash the hausa daily on this forum, when some Yorubas reply to defend them you call them slaves. But you are actually the real Nigerian slave.

Change your ways and stop the hatred. I served in the North and they are peaceful people.
what of customized21? undecided
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by cheruv: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2015
pazienza:

Funny. Take it or leave it, no ethnic group places more importance in individual achievements than Ndiigbo.

There is competition amongst siblings as parents put them under pressure to achieve things, there is competition amongst villages in a town, there is competition amongst neighboring towns and there is competition amongst Igbo states, the entire Igbo nation is built on competition, it's the fabric of the nation, right from Individual to group level, failure is abhorred and sucess is praised, everyone and group is under pressure to be successful, those who couldn't meet up are scorned and groups that can't stand the heat secede from the group to avoid being accused of being too lazy *grins*.

Because of the desire for individual success, no place in Nigeria has better distribution of wealth than Igboland and it was this same competitive spirit that saw Ndiigbo rebuild our civil war ravaged towns and cities with no extra help from Gowon and his co travellers.

With all due respect, no ethnic group takes more pride in the achievements of one successful man in the community than the Yorubas and the Hausas with their Alhaji worship culture, so it's quite ironic for someone like you to accuse an Igbo of what your group is known for.

Ndiigbo celebrate our achievers because we know and take pride in their achievements when we realized that hypocritical Nigerians like you, won't hesitate to bash the rest of us or even kill the rest of us as in the case of Nzeogwu, should any one of us err.

An entire entire ethnic group was almost wiped off the surface of the earth by hypocrites like you that believed that the actions of few Igbo officials should stand for that of all Igbos, but you now get mad when Ndiigbo now insist that the glorly of our high flyers must now stand for that of all Igbo people.
maka ebube Ala Igbo!
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by cheruv: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
nwabekeyi101:
[s][/s]

Foolish bigot.
you don't ve any better thing to say
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by gracile(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahah.

Okay. Then in that case, ni xan xo jos
haha

toh in that case, Allah ya kiyaye hanya
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by chakula: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2015
arewatech:
To the OP, we don't have that energy to reply those bashings. After taking potato chips with fried eggs and plantain with some peak dominated tea, then drive down to office in a fully Air Conditioned Honda 98 coupe - v6 cool

What do you expect from me?

Meanwhile, down East... Someone took Garri and a very hard Kuli-Kuli. Then logged into Nairaland with the 10mb MTN gave him/her.

What do you expect

kai mutumi na amma fa ka yanke su. Abin sai a hankali. Allah ya kyauta amen.
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by arewatech(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2015
chakula:

kai mutumi na amma fa ka yanke su. Abin sai a hankali. Allah ya kyauta amen.

A basu da mutunci.

Amin.
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by nwabekeyi101: 5:38am On Feb 14, 2015
cheruv:

you don't ve any better thing to say

Little boy, go and play with sand.
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by cheruv: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2015
nwabekeyi101:

Little boy, go and play with sand.
big boy,grow up!
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by mohammedsalisu(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
gracile:
Ina gaisuwa jama'a cheesy
yaya garin.barka

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
SeverusSnape:
They don't know how to exchange words(verbally or keyboardly)...They only know how to take action by maiming and killing. This is just the fact, I know what I'm saying.
Not all of them though...
you claim you know what you are saying? That means you are one of the killers embarassed undecided
Re: Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? by chris2h(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
@ OP werin dey worri u leave my arewa peeps alone! An fada na gaba da gaban ta na baya sai labari. Arewa daya ne. Arewa mai dadi!!! Its a matter of class!! Hausa people don't believe in making too much noise. Dats the way it is...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / Osun Election: INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To APC’s Oyetola / Pictures From Fire Incident At EFCC’s Enugu Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.