Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? (2446 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by tommychow(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Today is my first time really going through the Politics section on Nairaland and I've been shaking my head all day. If it's not Yourubas bashing Igbos, it's Igbos bashing Hausas. But please answer me this question: What will winning an argument that "your tribe is the best" do for your life? Will your condition change? NO! None of that will happen...but let me tell you the one thing that happens when y'all post these hateful threads: You are fueling tribalism, keeping it alive and passing the hate down to the younger generation.

We as black people rant and complain about racism towards us yet a set of hateful people will do the same and say another tribe is inferior to theirs. Listen to me, by supporting tribalism you are also supporting racism, sexism, classism and every other form of prejudice that exist. Intelligent people understand what I am saying. If you have lower IQ lemme break it down to you. Did you have a choice of what life you wanted to be born into? We're you like "Nah, I don't wanna be Hausa or I don't wanna be Chinese or I don't wanna be a woman"? We opened our eyes and found ourselves where we are now GBAM!. You obviously don't want to be prejudiced for who you are but yet some of you do the opposite.

What we younger educated ones can do is be the difference this country needs. We are the ones that will rule this country some day and we NEED to kill this pointless hate. An innocent person IS AN INNOCENT PERSON, my guy forget tribe abeg.

No matter who you are or where you're from...

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
SAY NO TO WAR

SAY YES TO UNITY AND PEACE.

Don't let satan work through you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by 4stylz: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am sure ojukwu stole awolowos girlfriend or vice versa
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
NO ZOO IN THE WORLD YOU GET THIS

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
SAY NO TO WAR

SAY YES TO UNITY AND PEACE.

Don't let zoo keeper through you.

long live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by prinsam30: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
they are fighting for Mss Nairaland
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by MalcoImX: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did Metuh return our money?
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Thewrath(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
The igbos say they want out,or at least true federalism.
The ewedus say they want one Nigeria with the Hausa-Fulani.......NO PROBLEMS..

What I don't get is how and why they are always pained and furious about the igbos leaving Nigeria,it's supposed to be non of their business,except they are scared of something they can't openely affirm.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sincerely, save for Niger delta avengers. All targets are on Igbos basically or up stem or have Igbo's as one amongst the targets embarassed. Sometimes the NDA is twisted to igbos too. Establishing this will be a good start to answering this

2 Likes

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Far from bigotism. Igbo's were really killed. Even before the civil war. In the 21st century too

1 Like

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Most Igbo's are children of a war wrecked generations(a war inflicted without a rational why)

1 Like

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Forty years later, Gowon(the war monger) says Nigeria is better without Igbo's. Wow, he killed 2 million of us (at least, while forcing us back)

2 Likes

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Antiigbo war generals and their spoils:
Buhari- undisclosed but pretty sizey
Ty danjuma- 2 whole oil wells in south south
Obj- otta farms.
The only one I wonder is adekunle. He killed the most of us but died rather poor
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's what you see online...real life is different!!!!!!...too many kids online!!
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Blizzy9ja: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's wat nairaland is all abt right now
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by stonemasonn: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's the bad politics of GEJ and his crew that caused the whole thing.

The sw was humiliated by the previous region then they went into an unholy alliance with the nw/ne to bring down the regime.
Now the se who were the greatest beneficiaries of that regime now feel humiliated and are on a revenge mission on the sw.

In other to succeed they need to first convince the ss that the sw are their real enemies.

I'm only interested in the end result by 2019.
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Akpu eating red mudders, How are the Yorubas holding you people from going? Many of you are born liars and noise makers. Tell us how we are holding from going, you troop daily to the SW and even the North but making noise online. Shameless people.
it seems most Yoruba guys are OK with the secession. I winder why there is such a ban on nairaland?
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Thewrath(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Akpu eating red mudders, How are the Yorubas holding you people from going? Many of you are born liars and noise makers. Tell us how we are holding from going, you troop daily to the SW and even the North but making noise online. Shameless people.
You will chop ban again,don't worry .
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by attacker231: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
absolutism:
it seems most Yoruba guys are OK with the secession. I winder why there is such a ban on nairaland?

So Yorubas equals to nairaland? Smh
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thewrath:
The igbos say they want out,or at least true federalism.
The ewedus say they want one Nigeria with the Hausa-Fulani.......NO PROBLEMS..

What I don't get is how and why they are always pained and furious about the igbos leaving Nigeria,it's supposed to be non of their business,except they are scared of something they can't openely affirm.
There can be no seccession without war so dont even contemplate it. The only thing all Nigerians are scared of is war
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:

Whats my own with Seun? Its his business and not mine, why cant you open a biafraland forum instead of all this.
I'll consider this. Maybe some of our detractors are quite smart afterall
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
There can be no seccession without war so dont even contemplate it. The only thing all Nigerians are scared of is war
this is very naïve
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by attacker231: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr69r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland, you and your murderous folks shall continue to whine, weep and wail on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo!

Useless lying propagandists and chest pounders!

Same thing you have been posting on nairaland. You save them all in a notepad and reposting it. Its a waste of time talking sense to your flat head. Your death will be a joy to your parent anyway.

Ignored henceforth.

1 Like

Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by Talentprince(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=attacker231 post=46518301][s][/s]

Akpu eating red mudders, How are the Yorubas holding you people from going? Many of you are born liars and noise makers. Tell us how we are holding from going, you troop daily to the SW and even the North but making noise online. Shameless people.[/quote
I though we were happy, then wht brouthg abourt this one.....hmmmnmm.nawa fr u people]
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by 36xtr69r: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
kropotkin2:

If there must be war so be it...

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together!

I wonder if you think the country is not yet in a war situation with the numerous bloodletting by the security forces and the rampaging marauders, happening day in, day out. And yet there are avalanche of cheerleaders urging the violence and extra-judicial killings to continue for their fun.
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by absolutism: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
attacker231:

Now i know you are a fucking hypocrite. Mschew
hypocrite means not upholding professed belief. How does this match me?
Re: What Are Yorubas, Igbos And Hausas On NL Fighting Each Other For? by attacker231: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
absolutism:
hypocrite means not upholding professed belief. How does this match me?

Go and troll your fellow kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Pres. Buhari Children Host A Dinner Party To Celebrate Their Graduation / I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. / Niger Delta Avengers Have Crippled Oil Production In Nigeria- Ibe Kachikwu -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.