Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? (2139 Views)

Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Can true love get boring ?...
Can true love suddenly change?...
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by sinaj(f): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2015
dunno buddy coz ai dnt evn knw wah luv iz...xo w'll just wait for d lover boyz nd gelz to show up smiley
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Yassss

Just like anything in life, love isn't constant.
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by justmag(m): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Makks777:

No it can't. That's if it's true love
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
dunno buddy coz ai dnt evn knw wah luv iz...xo w'll just wait for d lover boyz nd gelz to show up smiley
Lol.....'I don't know what love is' sarcasm.....
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by menix(m): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2015
A very MIGHTY YES!!!
D only thing dat does not nd will not change is d word frm our God..

Talkin frm experience thou....

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
Yassss

Yep-Yep...ah tot it should have fallen into the 'exception' part...ah do hear things like 'love is the ultimate'...
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by OGeeKush(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Falling in love alone is boring, so true love wil be super boring.... I do my thang with no string attached wink
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 1:08am On Feb 10, 2015
OGeeKush:
Falling in love alone is boring, so true love wil be super boring.... I do my thang with no string attached wink
lmao...
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by MisterLongman(m): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Change is the only constant thing

1 Like

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 1:12am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

No it can't. That's if it's true love
that means love always gets it right....like if you don't end up marrying your boyfriend, all that love talk was balderdash...?
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 10, 2015
People often get confused about what is 'true love'? First of all, you have to understand that these two words were coined by men like you and I. This means that there's no devine connection with these words whatsoever. Naturally, there's nothing like 'true love'

What you may interpret to be true love is a union, relationship between two people which was built on certain principles and is guilded religiously by those principles.

These principles can be set from various reasons, be it religious beliefs, or others.

The Two people involved must understand the value of their principle and uphold it with diligence

An example is this: in Christianity, the Bible says 'love whom you married ' it doesn't say 'marry who you love '; notice the difference. Those who are guilded biblically will always love each other regardless of what they face in their marriage. People will call this 'true love ' but they are simply going by certain principles that they hold dear to them. This does not only apply to Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
People often get confused about what is 'true love'? First of all, you have to understand that these two words were coined by men like you and I. This means that there's no devine connection with these words whatsoever. Naturally, there's nothing like 'true love'

What you may interpret to be true love is a union, relationship between two people which was built on certain principles and is guilded religiously by those principles.

These principles can be set from various reasons, be it religious beliefs, or others.

The Two people involved must understand the value of their principle and uphold it with utmost

An example is this: in Christianity, the Bible says 'love whom you married ' it doesn't say 'marry who you love '; notice the difference. Those who are guilded biblically will always love each other regardless of what they face in their marriage. People will call this 'true love ' but they are simply going by certain principles that they hold dear to them. This does not only apply to Christians.
Nice analysis..... not much of a good news to me now,is it?...can't marry her now cuz I love her...will have to find someone I don't love...maybe now it's not only 'avoid premarital sex' but also 'avoid premarital love'.....shai!
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Makks777:
Nice analysis..... not much of a good news to me now,is it?...can't marry her now cuz I love her...will have to find someone I don't love...maybe now it's not only 'avoid premarital sex' but also 'avoid premarital love'.....shai!
Lol you don't have to be cynical about it.

I never said in my write-up that you should not marry someone you love. The emphasy is on 'that thing that keeps your love going ' if you read my write-up you would have noticed that i did say 'not only apply to Christians ' so, if you have a principle which is shared by you and your spouse, you have a better chance of making your 'true love' a reality.

Practical Christianity teaches that you love the person you marry. this means that, 1. your choice of whom to marry shouldn't be superficial 2. You must continue to love that person unconditionally.

Of course i am not going to forbid you from having premarital ssex. It your choice but to Christians, this is sin.
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
Yassss

But the Bible said love never fails...
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:
A very MIGHTY YES!!!

God is love, remember.
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by sinaj(f): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Makks777:
Lol.....'I don't know what love is' sarcasm.....
awaznt tryin to b sarcastic
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:

haha
thats not good naa
ok id send someone to you

grin grin
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
Yassss

your right
although it should be but it isnt in the flesh
but with the help of the HS it is possible
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Makks777:

when one really know what love is then one would know it come with ups and downs
i have learnt to hold on much more to love through study and time(time and experience really does changes yesterday........................remember the book)

true love cant get boring nor change it stays true for ever.................

1 Like

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Brugo(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
My kinda girl. grin kiss kiss kiss

Love is a myth.
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:
A very MIGHTY YES!!!

yes His word never fails
but he is one that loves and he promised us unfailing love
if we are just like him then we too can show love that never fails

only we cant do it without his grace

cool
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by sinaj(f): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Brugo:

My kinda girl. grin kiss kiss kiss

Love is a myth.
lol seriosly it iz
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
signor11:

haha
thats not good naa
ok id send someone to you

grin grin

frm heaven huh?
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Brugo(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
lol seriosly it iz
Just that you're in PH. If not ehn......
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
so what is the conclusion here?..the sh*t ain't real?..love?....cuz you can only endure..when things get sour...just to prove a point..that it was true love
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
frm heaven huh?

of course
or you want the one from the world
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Missonas(f): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
The line between love and hate is very thin.So yea crossing over to the other side is just as easy...

1 Like

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
God's love= true
Mother's love = true
bf/gf love = fooling yourselves

with all the dating, fuxking, breakup, on to the next one, , fuxking, etc that goes on the question should be Is Love Really True?

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Missonas:
The line between love and hate is very thin.So yea crossing over to the other side is just as easy...
OE?
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Missonas(f): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Makks777:
OE?
Makks777:
OE?
Na ur thread na u sabi
Re: Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? by Makks777(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Missonas:

Na ur thread na u sabi
Lol....OE- Out of experience?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? / 5 Warning Signs That Your Girlfriend Is About To Leave You / 4 Solid Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.