Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! (14693 Views)

Aptech Computer Education, Uyo: The Unheard Afflictions Of Staff And Student / The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 12:42am On Feb 10, 2015
I have been given a partnership proposal to act as an educational agent for people interested in studying in NEW ZEALAND higher institution or English courses. Please make sure you at least do some homework before contacting me on what you want to study. I will assist you in any way i can and please my reputation is at stake so you will have to be very honest with me so i can help you if there are any challenges. you can write me on edl.consults@gmail.com or just use this tread to ask questions.

Thank you and please spread the word.

N.B: I am presently in New Zealand and if you will like a phone chat you are welcome to call me however i must warn that it is very expensive.

Bebefits!!

WORK FULL TIME AS A MASTERS DEGREE STUDENT

WORK FULL TIME AS A PHD STUDENT

GET YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA AFTER ONLY 2 YEARS (YOU CAN APPLY WHILE STUDYING)

TRAVEL AND STAY IN AUSTRALIA FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT AFTER YOU GET YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE

GET FREE 1 YEAR VISA TO LOOK FOR A JOB AFTER STUDY

PAY LOCAL STUDENT TUITION RATES FOR PHD STUDENTS

RELATIVELY EASY TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP IF YOU HAVE GOOD GRADES IN YOUR PREVIOUS STUDY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jamex93(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2015
m short of worlds
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2015
jamex93:
m short of worlds

Can i help you?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jesunbe: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2015
how can i meet up with the student visa
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jamex93(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

Can i help you?

m just confused... this is Nigeria.u should understand better
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2015
jesunbe:
how can i meet up with the student visa

You need to apply for admission first...
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 1:06am On Feb 10, 2015
jamex93:

m just confused... this is Nigeria.u should understand better

I am not in Nigeria so i do not understand what you mean.... and like i said everything is on the Internet.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Oteleye(f): 3:44am On Feb 10, 2015
How do I go about it
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 4:34am On Feb 10, 2015
I am not sure my post is clear to so many people out there....

This is for people interested in schooling in New Zealand higher institution... i am not saying i will offer all this to you. you need to be ready to go to school and also pay for your tuition fees. Please when asking questions you need to be more specific.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by royal231(m): 4:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Is. TOEFL required??
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 4:49am On Feb 10, 2015
royal231:
Is. TOEFL required??

It is not required as long as you have done your previous studies in English.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 4:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Do you run undergraduate programs?

How much do we need to pay you?

What's your phone no?

How do we apply?

What's tuition fee?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by royal231(m): 4:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Bro please how do I apply .. Also what is their school fees like
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 5:05am On Feb 10, 2015
kaffy4tope:
Do you run undergraduate programs?

How much do we need to pay you? : I am still negotiating on that and will give a response in regards to that before the end of tomorrow.

What's your phone no? I don't have a business phone for now as i am still using my private number and i can share that with you but not on this forum. please email me on edl.consults@gmail.com and i will give you my number.

How do we apply? : I will help with the whole application process all you need to do is tell me what course you want to register for, if you are not sure then send your transcripts and i can advice you on what to do. (But i will advice to go for engineering courses)

What's tuition fee?: The tuition fees varies depending on the course of study.

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 5:06am On Feb 10, 2015
royal231:
Bro please how do I apply .. Also what is their school fees like

Check my reply to the previous questions by Kaffy4tope
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Nothing answers my questions from your replies bro.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2015
kaffy4tope:
Nothing answers my questions from your replies bro.

If nothing i said made sense to you then sorry i cannot help you.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Bro, can u just answer straight up or quote where you have answered the questions asked?

How much are we gonna pay you?

How do we apply?

Give us your phone no to contact you.

Fellow NL, have I gone too far asking these straightforward questions that begs for straightforward answers?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2015
beware of frauds..ask direct questions like the guy above me, if the reaction is harsh, run for the hills.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2015
kaffy4tope:
Bro, can u just answer straight up or quote where you have answered the questions asked?

How much are we gonna pay you?

How do we apply?

Give us your phone no to contact you.

Fellow NL, have I gone too far asking these straightforward questions that begs for straightforward answers?

I have answered you the best i can so if you do not feel comfortable with my answers you can skip to the next forum. I told you i will get back to you on the application fee amount tomorrow it is 7pm now here. (If there will be any application fee because i am negotiating on that now and will update you tomorrow) did you send me an email to the email address i told you for my phone number? why is it that Nigerians cannot understand simple instruction? if you feel i am scam then no need to email me or contact me and please leave the thread alone.

I am not here for time waster's if you want to verify me please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/5 and you will see how far i went before i got my admission and student visa. This is just an info i am giving out to Nigerians in a way to help a few people but if you feel i am scam please leave the forum peacefully as i am not here for joke.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

I have answered you the best i can so if you do not feel comfortable with my answers you can skip to the next forum. I told you i will get back to you on the application fee amount tomorrow it is 7pm now here. (If there will be any application fee because i am negotiating on that now and will update you tomorrow) did you send me an email to the email address i told you for my phone number? why is it that Nigerians cannot understand simple instruction? if you feel i am scam then no need to email me or contact me and please leave the thread alone.

I am not here for time waster's if you want to verify me please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/5 and you will see how far i went before i got my admission and student visa. This is just an info i am giving out to Nigerians in a way to help a few people but if you feel i am scam please leave the forum peacefully as i am not here for joke.

Thanks

No vex bro, honestly there's nowhere shown that you replied you would get back to us tomorrow or whatsoever on this thread oo

Thanks for being understanding bro.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
kaffy4tope:

No vex bro, honestly there's nowhere shown that you replied you would get back to us tomorrow or whatsoever on this thread oo

Thanks for being understanding bro.

Can you check the first question you asked and the answer i gave? Thanks you are 12 hours behind me so my today could be your yesterday.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by mathmatica: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

Can you check the first question you asked and the answer i gave? Thanks you are 12 hours behind me so my today could be your yesterday.
....its obvious from the way you attend to questions here that you would be a difficult fellow to work with.You sound like one full of his worthless self.Am even of the opinion that you're a big scam waiting to happen

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
mathmatica:
....its obvious from the way you attend to questions here that you would be a difficult fellow to work with.You sound like one full of his worthless self.Am even of the opinion that you're a big scam waiting to happen

Thanks
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by yinny: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Beware of fraudsters, if u can browse nairaland site why not browse for schools in New Zealand and make ur enquiries n application directly, remember nobody truly runs a charity home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
yinny:
Beware of fraudsters, if u can browse nairaland site why not browse for schools in New Zealand and make ur enquiries n application directly, remember nobody truly runs a charity home.

I would be very happy if you can process the application yourself. I will only give you my agent number where you will fill in the application form to make the process faster. IT IS NOT A MUST YOU APPLY THROUGH ME.

I have said it before....if you feel i am not Genuine please do not apply.

Thanks
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by yinny: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Know about New Zealand
youngadventuress.com/2013/10/new-zealand-expat.html

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jamex93(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

I am not in Nigeria so i do not understand what you mean.... and like i said everything is on the Internet.

OK...so wat is d first step?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by santity100: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello all,

Op, if you want to help these people it is easy to give them all the information here ..

I am an expert on study abroad (all the countries in the world) since 2005 and I also have many students in Australia .

Vitals details to study in NZ
1) tuition fees very high
2) you need English language exams for admission and visa
3) the bank statement you will need to apply for study permit must be huge and well run in a particular way before they grant you visa.
4) you can apply for to the school yourself, it is very easy and most schools there are always looking for students because they make money from you due to their high tuition. So their admission is easy .

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by musachara: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Am interested. How do I apply for any engineering in energy or environment. I have a 2-2 with cgpa of 3.01
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
I made it clear that you should do a little bit of research before you email or contact me.

@santity100 are you telling me Australia is better than NZ in terms of tuition fees?

This info is for people that can afford to travel out of the country to do their masters and have plans to stay back and look for work. UK will send you back home as soon as you finish your final exam and their fees are higher.

If you need chaep tuition school try Icleland or Austraia.

Very Important: Fees per year in New Zealand is between 20,000 to 25,000 Dollars if you dont have that no need to apply or contact me because i cannot do anything unless you have a high GPA and we could try applying for scholarship.

If you are a PhD student then you will pay only 7,500 dollars and you work full time too.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
jamex93:

OK...so wat is d first step?

You need to know what you want to study.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 / List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.