Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! (14714 Views)

Aptech Computer Education, Uyo: The Unheard Afflictions Of Staff And Student / The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jamex93(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

You need to know what you want to study.

that am already sure I do know..... so the next step is?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
jamex93:

that am already sure I do know..... so the next step is?

Send your transcripts and documents for application.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by jamex93(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
solomoncater:

Send your transcripts and documents for application.

ok
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
kaffy4tope:
Do you run undergraduate programs?

How much do we need to pay you?

What's your phone no?

How do we apply?

What's tuition fee?

The application is free...you will not be charged any amount i got a confirmation on that today. Thanks
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi Everyone...

I got a confirmation today that i could make applications for people from me Free. so if you are interested you will not be charged for anything. hit me up if you need advice but please ask only questions you feel cannot be on the internet or that are very relevant. please don't as me questions like what "What can i study" Thanks.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
solomoncater:
I made it clear that you should do a little bit of research before you email or contact me.

@santity100 are you telling me Australia is better than NZ in terms of tuition fees?

This info is for people that can afford to travel out of the country to do their masters and have plans to stay back and look for work. UK will send you back home as soon as you finish your final exam and their fees are higher.

If you need chaep tuition school try Icleland or Austraia.

Very Important: Fees per year in New Zealand is between 20,000 to 25,000 Dollars if you dont have that no need to apply or contact me because i cannot do anything unless you have a high GPA and we could try applying for scholarship.

If you are a PhD student then you will pay only 7,500 dollars and you work full time too.

That is not true.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:

That is not true.

What is not true?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Now I feel I am getting interested in New Zealand.. smiley

Let me go and research a little, I will get back to you in a bit grin

solomoncater:
Hi Everyone...
I got a confirmation today that i could make applications for people from me Free. so if you are interested you will not be charged for anything. hit me up if you need advice but please ask only questions you feel cannot be on the internet or that are very relevant. please don't as me questions like what "What can i study" Thanks.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
solomoncater:

What is not true?

The UK don't send students home just after their exams
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:

Ok
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:

They send 6 months after their exams and maybe 4 months after getting your certificate
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
favoured234:

They send 6 months after their exams and maybe 4 months after getting your certificate

6 months in total after your finally exam. The op is another agent trying to sweet talk people into his business.

He can't even tell people his charges
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:

6 months in total after your finally exam. The op is another agent trying to sweet talk people into his business.

He can't even tell people his charges

But he said its free.. If he is really a direct agent to those schools then I believe it has to be free because he will be paid by the institutions in question and no charges are allowed to be borne by the clients..
What can 6 months after ones exam do for someone in the Uk?

It can do nothing I mean nothing at all. Just menial jobs to feed and wait for convocation ceremony

Justwise not to worry if anything goes wrong I will scream grin

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2015
favoured234:

But he said its free.. If he is really a direct agent to those schools then I believe it has to be free because he will be paid by the institutions in question and no charges are allowed to be borne by the clients..

It can do nothing I mean nothing at all. Just menial jobs to feed and wait for convocation ceremony

You are really wise... Thanks for talking sense into him.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2015
favoured234:

6 months is more than enough for your next plan(if you are prepared) either working to save up for next study or settling back home in Nigeria.

Student visa is student visa, its not work permit or PR, people should do their research pretty well before investing millions in foreign certificate then suddenly realized that its over within one year.

With student visa you can only work part time, do more studies or hopefully get a permanent job, nothing more than that.

You think the op is doing it for free? You have a dream, you really do.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2015
solomoncater:

You are really wise... Thanks for talking sense into him.

You need that sense more than i do.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You need that sense more than i do.

Oga Justwise... Pls don't exchange words so I wont feel guilty of derailing someone's thread sad
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2015
justwise:

6 months is more than enough for your next plan(if you are prepared) either working to save up for next study or settling back home in Nigeria.

Student visa is student visa, its not work permit or PR, people should do their research pretty well before investing millions in foreign certificate then suddenly realized that its over within one year.

With student visa you can only work part time, do more studies or hopefully get a permanent job, nothing more than that.

You think the op is doing it for free? You have a dream, you really do.

Dreams do come true...
For investing millions in foreign certificate sad... Hmmm I know how it goes but you know what? Wetin wan kill person go kill am irrespective of how much truth you tell them.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by justwise(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2015
favoured234:

Dreams do come true...
For investing millions in foreign certificate sad... Hmmm I know how it goes but you know what? Wetin wan kill person go kill am irrespective of how much truth you tell them.

Yes but its better to tell them the truth than giving them false hope.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by mickey45: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Thank You Mr. Solomon.
I Would Like To Reach You Personally 4 I N Som1.
He's Interested In Any Of Nz, Au Or Icl. My Email's Momokhafe@gmail.Com. Pls Do Mail Me. Will A Cgpa Of And Do 4 D Scholarships?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
mickey45:
Thank You Mr. Solomon.
I Would Like To Reach You Personally 4 I N Som1.
He's Interested In Any Of Nz, Au Or Icl. My Email's Momokhafe@gmail.Com. Pls Do Mail Me. Will A Cgpa Of 4.59/5.00 And 4.24/5.00 Do 4 D Scholarships?

WOW!!! that is so brilliant... are you seeking a masters degree or PhD? With such CGPA i am sure you will be able to get scholarship to most countries. you can try USA, Canada and Australia too. I will assist the best way i can. i will send you an email later today.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by mickey45: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
i'll be glad if you do, i'd want M.Sc 4 Now. I'll Appreciate The Mail Thanks!
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2015
mickey45:
i'll be glad if you do, i'd want M.Sc 4 Now. I'll Appreciate The Mail Thanks!

i sent you an Email
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by pstfrancis(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello bros, how a u today. Pls I sent an email to you. Pls read and kindly respond. Thanks boss
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by hawwal84: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Goodday what schools are available for students seeking a M Sc. in Agriculture courses at an affordable price. Also the graduating CGPA is 4.02/5.00, can scholarship be available for such candidate. Thanks.
solomoncater:

WOW!!! that is so brilliant... are you seeking a masters degree or PhD? With such CGPA i am sure you will be able to get scholarship to most countries. you can try USA, Canada and Australia too. I will assist the best way i can. i will send you an email later today.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Ejemehn(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Hi solomoncater, I need urgent information on travel requirements to new Zealand. I have admission for PhD study at UC. Been looking for the New Zealand embassy in Lagos. Was told they do not have an embassy in Lagos.

However, what are the things to know regarding getting a visa to new Zealand?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by solomoncater: 2:10am On Oct 05, 2016
You can follow this link for more info. https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires

Also you need to apply for Visa from South Africa.

Ejemehn:
Hi solomoncater, I need urgent information on travel requirements to new Zealand. I have admission for PhD study at UC. Been looking for the New Zealand embassy in Lagos. Was told they do not have an embassy in Lagos.

Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by mryoung16: 3:50am On Oct 05, 2016
[quote author=solomoncater post=30588737]

I have answered you the best i can so if you do not feel comfortable with my answers you can skip to the next forum. I told you i will get back to you on the application fee amount tomorrow it is 7pm now here. (If there will be any application fee because i am negotiating on that now and will update you tomorrow) did you send me an email to the email address i told you for my phone number? why is it that Nigerians cannot understand simple instruction? if you feel i am scam then no need to email me or contact me and please leave the thread alone.

I am not here for time waster's if you want to verify me please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires/5 and you will see how far i went before i got my admission and student visa. This is just an info i am giving out to Nigerians in a way to help a few people but if you feel i am scam please leave the forum peacefully as i am not here for joke.

Hey bro, I don't like where u are heading to, please advise people on this platform not your email and if you try any other move... I will report straight away.
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by cconcept: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Ejemehn:

have you got your visa?
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Ejemehn(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
cconcept:

have you got your visa?

Not even applied yet
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by cconcept: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Ejemehn:

Not even applied yet.

Got a PhD scholarship and awaiting a formal letter which I'll use for my visa application.

I have plans to contact you when I make my applications looking at the fact that you're based in Christchurch and might need some assistance but waiting till I get my application documents all ready

congrats.welcome
Re: New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! by Ejemehn(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2016
cconcept:

congrats.welcome

Is there a way I can communicate with you aside this forum? I expect the formal Letter very soon and will need a lot of advice with regards to visa application and moving to Canterbury Christchurch.

If you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 / Fees Reduction: LASU Students Throw A Party (PICTURE) / Ezinne Favour Ogwuegbu Graduates From Eastern Mediterranean University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.