Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (31867 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Vice President Sambo Booed At Emir Of Zazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by melomelo: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
tola9ja:
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
CHANGE JONATHAN
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019
JONATHAN TILL2019

1 Like

Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by ProfOwah(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kingofdevils:

I hate jesus

Same here
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Same here I LOVE MY JESUS

GOOD BOY
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by micrep3030(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Story story rented ppl river booed gej not bayelsans
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by rudyislife: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gov Dickson has lost touch with his people,nobody was paid to booooo him,I live in yenegoa,and was live at the rally,most bayelsans passionately dislike him,Infact he was the only person booooeed at that rally,what an unpopular gov,its a shame he has failed to carry his people along and would surely pay the price of his actions.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Oshosam(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can't stop laughing since i read this
MR PRESIDENT WE LOVE YOU BUT OTUOKE NEED YOU MORE !!!

When you arrive buy generator because you did
not fix power.

Buy boat because they still dont have roads.

You can't do fishing business because they are still
under the oil spill carnage.

You can come to Lagos to buy food because the
farmlands in Rivers and Bayelsa are destroyed by
uncleaned oil spills over the years.

If you want to go to Onitsha you will suffer traffic
hold-up on the old Niger bridge because the new
one you promised did not get of the drawing
paper.

Going to the north? You cant try it because of the
Boko-Haram insecurity you could not quell.

That international business u want to do at
retirement, you will do so at bitter huge cost cos
you will spend over N200 to buy a dollar. You
could only make d Naira depreciate rather than
appreciate.

As you go home you will have distrust and
disrespect for the Nigerian system, because you
know how corrupt you left it.

Thank you for increasing tarriff on imported cars
to 70%, Nigeria now have hope of gold medal at
Olympics trekking marathon. We dont produce
automobile in real sense. New cars still cost an
arm and a leg. And banks don't give credit.

The Ibori that your government could not find to
prosecute for money laundering. British
government did that job for you, he is serving
13 years in British jail now.

Its your idea that governments do better in second
term. No problem but for us its only a government
that deliver in first term that we can give a
second term. You can ask Obasanjo.

When you get to Otuoke, you can call Obasanjo
and blame him for not supporting you, but
remember he gave you the GSM you will use to
make the call.

Thank you Mr. President but some of us have
decided to try somebody else rather than be on
stand-still for another four years.
lwkmd shocked
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by BraniacX(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
eleko1:
wink grin cheesy grin cheesy cool cool cool grin cheesy wink cool grin cheesy grin. Even @ Jona backyard shocked? Wetin dat useless Tompolo/Asiere com do the pipu wey booed the inept/clueless one? Wonder how they'll welcome jona to OTUOKE on MAY 29/30,2015 sad grin ? Jona is now redundant @home,village/abroad grin sad.

Are you so daft that you can't read and comprehend?

Sorry oh! undecided
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by johnglo2(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
What she cannot achieve in her state with GOC Amechi in charge can work out for her in her adopted home with jona boy in charge.
Let her brain work 4 1z.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by eleko1: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even a goat is better than U in every ramifications.Explain to me the reason why the organisers banned the use of sachet water which they fear could be used by ANY OF THE WARRING SIDES to Pelt their ANTAGONISTS on the Podium.Who are their ANTAGONISTS? If chance they pelt Dickson/Mama Peace,Who do they pelt?
BraniacX:

Are you so daft that you can't read and comprehend?

Sorry oh! undecided
U reason from the cesspool u call brain. NB,I dnt argue with a low life cretin .Kid sad
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Im a gaY lyk jesus.

I know dear.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I know that i love Jesus dear.

Ok
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I know dear.

angry do na
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kingofdevils:

jesus is dog.

I know.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
youmour:

angry do na

Sorry was busy.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I know that sango is a dog and Jesus is Lord .

Hallelujah
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

I know that jesus is a man prostitute.May Lord Shango do justice unto him.

Kool.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Kool i love Jesus .
ok me too
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
ok me kool jesus is GaY

I agree
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I agree that Jesus is Lord
Otu nne i sha
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

I agree jusus is dog.

Gaskiya!
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Gaskiya! Jesus is my Lord
Cool
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Jesus is monkey

I know
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I know that Jesus is Lord
ok
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
jesus is dog.

Yeah
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Yeah i love Jesus
grin
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:
jesus is my bitch

Yeah
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Yeah Jesus is Lord sango is a stick
cheesy.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

jesus is dead meat on stick. Shango is LORD.

I know.
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Kingofdevils: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

I know my Jesus lives me
Ok
Re: Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kingofdevils:

I hate jesus

Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / I Won’t Go On Terminal Leave – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.