Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” (31859 Views)

Obaseki: “if They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Medtelly: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
“If they want violence, we will give them violence”. - Governor Obaseki in Edo Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJITFa_-nGk

12 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Simplyleo: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Brandonx(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
I like this man for his courage. If he should fail tomorrow at least he gave them a tough time.
A real man who refused to be intimidated.
He's giving a stern warning to Oshiomole and Co.

254 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by juvewalex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
He's losing his ground the more he talks. Nor go implicate yourself with all these unguided utterances.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by sylve11: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
juvewalex:
He's losing his ground the more he talks. Nor go implicate yourself with all these unguided utterances.

The ones our president been talk then, where are the implications? cool

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Chelsealivepool: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos are already working on Obaseki, the way they did last Year to Atiku, Sarakı and Dino Melaye. grin
Obaseki will win online. grin
guy keep quick like if it is Igbo people that will vote, tribal bigot

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Karlifate: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Political office holders are meant to serve the electorates... But no, they turned it to do or die affair to achieve selfish interests.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Simplyleo: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
guy keep quick like if it is Igbo people that will vote, tribal bigot
But I understand obaseki took campaign to Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this?

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Chelsealivepool: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
If u are a youth stay away frm diz politicians if u die fighting for them it will a shame becus obasaki and ize iyemu tomorrow may be friend

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by adekolaelect(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
sylve11:

The ones our president been talk then, where are the implications? cool
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
From a governor and a leader who should preach peace it is sad. He also said he will arrest anyone who challenges his people. Does the governor have powers to arrest? I thought it was the police.
It clearly shows he is desperate and has seen the defeat coming. Obaseki should not visit violence on any Edo person. It is about 35days to the election. Obaseki has not campaigned in any local government. Poi has crossed about 6 local govt already. His people are doing wards. Obaseki should face campaign. There was Edo before him and their will be Edo after him.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by helinues: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Chelsealivepool: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

But I understand obaseki took campaign to Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this?
wat is my business with that, becus obasaki and ize iyemu may be good friends after two yrs of d election and again am not here for tribal nonsense btw d igbo and yoruba becus I am both tribe and I hv been living in ogun state since childhood.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Notatribalist(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .
Stay in your Lagos and be saying what you don't know.What level have they pushed him to?I guess you're one of the gullible being deceived by the nonsense you read online.If you must knw,the people that are resigning from his government are already APC Members,so the endorsement of POI is inconsequential.. If I may ask,what's your reason for supporting oshiomole?

16 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki has declared that he is Governor and he is bound by the law to protect the people of Edo state via whatever means neccessary....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Chelsealivepool: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Them no get one single vote, but na them carry Ugly and incompetent Obaseki matter for head, the way they did to Atiku, Sarakı and Dino Melaye let year. Which makes them lose the election. grin grin
u think I am for anyone both obasaki, oshomole, ize iyemu are incompetent ugly. Been igbo and yoruba I go against anyone that love diz tribal of thing.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Trumpcard05: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Judeerons32:
From a governor and a leader who should preach peace it is sad. He also said he will arrest anyone who challenges his people. Does the governor have powers to arrest? I thought it was the police.
It clearly shows he is desperate and has seen the defeat coming. Obaseki should not visit violence on any Edo person. It is about 35days to the election. Obaseki has not campaigned in any local government. Poi has crossed about 6 local govt already. His people are doing wards. Obaseki should face campaign. There was Edo before him and their will be Edo after him.

My friend u obviously didn’t watch that video, hence the reason for ur skewed narrative of it. Obaseki by implication reinforced his position as the Chief Security of the state and willingness to protect his people against violence from your sponsors. Mumu

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by adekolaelect(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
Stay in your Lagos and be saying what you don't know.What level have they pushed him to?I guess you're one of the gullible being deceived by the nonsense you read online.If you must knw,the people that are resigning from his government are already APC Members,so the endorsement of POI is inconsequential.. If I may ask,what's your reason for supporting oshiomole?
For his performance when he was governor. For sending the greedy and enemies of progressive party parking of Nigeria politics ,For upholding the party supremacy on any apc party members .When you said those decampees are APC , are you telling me obaseki will have more loyalist in his new PDP party than APC ? But if we ask you the reason for supporting obaseki you will say bcs you want to end godfather as if god fathers are not in the PDP he went to now.now ask your self what is the development and good governance obaseki had brought to Edo since he started fighting oshomole

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by sylve11: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:

I didn't push him. Push him to where? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SeanBeezy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
This isn't necessary, Mr Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by MetaPhysical: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
What a stewpid statement from Obaseki. He is not campaigning, just hyping up his thug credentials.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Notatribalist(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
For his performance when he was governor. For sending the greedy and enemies of progressive party parking of Nigeria politics ,For upholding the party supremacy on any apc party members .When you said those decampees are APC , are you telling me obaseki will have more loyalist in his new PDP party than APC ? But if we ask you the reason for supporting obaseki you will say bcs you want to end godfather as if god fathers are not in the PDP he went to now.now ask your self what is the development and good governance obaseki had brought to Edo since he started fighting oshomole
Just Google obaseki achievement and you will see a verifiable tangible achievement. The governor does not make noise and does not commission projects that's why you guys thinks he is not working.. Go and YouTube and see his housing project, Azuri power plant,Edo Refinery,Edobest ,Edo technical college.and many more has done.do you think they calls him wake and see governor for nothing? Before this man became governor we are all aware of how pensioners were dying from protest because of government refusals to pay them,There is even video by one penson that speak to that effect,go and find out.Since Obaseki became governor have you heard of any protest by pensioners? What about the Agberos that were intimidating the market woman and the Drivers?They are no more there.Look,we need to look beyond party affiliation support what's good.. If we don't due this Nigeria can't move forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIhQVvBNT8&t=7s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxMtCxspAV0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9_WEvYPi0

18 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by moodyguy: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Judeerons32:
Obaseki doesnt need to campaign has the assurance of the electorate.Its Iyamu whose image has been seriously damaged that is desperately campaigning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by ThatFairGuy: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
A sitting Governor Shouldn't have said such.

He's not to be blame much. He has known that Majority of his supporters are ONLINE. Those that can't even help their own ambition.

All mouth has been shut! I barely see "Edo no be Lagos" comment again.
Niggarrr has also stop saying Oshiomhole will be fvcked by Obaseki twice on election day.
They've seen the clear cloud.

POI is coasting to victory with simple Agenda

Edo is now Lagos State

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by austine4real(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
angry angry

Violence is not the way

Stop electoral violence

I'm very sure some NFA will still die for our thiefing politievcians
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by IvarTheBoneless: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos are already working on Obaseki, the way they did last Year to Atiku, Sarakı and Dino Melaye. grin
Obaseki will win online. grin

The Online Republic of..... tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande Visit President Buhari - Photos / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.