Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi (35311 Views)

Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by cinche(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
you should know better that the guy dat started dat gay statement is himself a gay.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Euckybaby(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
malbro:

see as dis one name sound eucky.......na one of the jobberzzz.......if u heart tell u say na SA go SA gurlz....soon naija gurlz to unfastand d promo........
mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Adaezeagu(f): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=30593908]After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. They see relationship as a JOB and expect to get paid. I have been brutally scammed before i realized. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided Eyaa d babe don do u strong tin. Take heart loser
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by dammywapes(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
illicit:

Bleep u gay!
And you will be a nice mate.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by iamord(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Adaezeagu post=30598704][/quote] hahaha . wicked geh! u just poured pepper water in his deep wound grin
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammywapes:
And you will be a nice mate.
God will punish u mumu

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by wildikeman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
How embarrassing!
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by s3nn2x(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
BornSad:
Gay here gay there! Nawa o! Can't we, for once, exercise our sense of humour?

And what if it were ladies in the joke?

Better huh?
I see you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Jonzingmaster(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Logicalmind:
Some things, suppose to be left undone.

Not for people who makes fortune from it..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by dammywapes(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
illicit:

God will punish u mumu
so you can abuse someone without abusing you ? Do unto others as you want others to do unto you. If i may ask you , why do call me a gay in the first place ? And i reply calling you gay to and you started abusing me. Am sorry to say this to you, you are not mature enough. And on my post you comment earlier , I guess you don't know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
dammywapes:
so you can abuse someone without abusing you ? Do unto others as you want others to do unto you. If i may ask you , why do call me a gay in the first place ? And i reply calling you gay to and you started abusing me. Am sorry to say this to you, you are not mature enough. And on my post you comment earlier , I guess you don't know the meaning.
ogbeni u gay stfu
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by silverdam(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Molz:

LOOOOOLZZZ
yhu gon get mad if i said u looked lyka GAY....right
U dare not....!!!!
Its obvious you're gay or you have interest in the act. Stop acting homophobic when you are/will be one
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
jbaby265:
lol...comedy
I for chyk u. But u no fine. But u get huge bakasi. But that is not wat I want.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Molz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
silverdam:
Its obvious you're gay or you have interest in the act. Stop acting homophobic when you are/will be one
HAHAHAHA
you wish....?
so u could bleep my hole abi
in ur wildest dream mr. tosinGAY!!!!
abeq shift qo front..... my yansh is not available biko *kapish??
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by blaineee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Any small tin na 4 nairaland so group of low finking guys go just say na gay. Even if dey re gays wats ur business,re u d one feeding dem. They are even richer dan most of u critics.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Weah96: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
BornSad:
Gay here gay there! Nawa o! Can't we, for once, exercise our sense of humour?

And what if it were ladies in the joke?

Better huh?

What's funny about two males pretending to dry hump one another? I'm sure that this joke would have people doubled over at gay clubs but please forgive some of us for not laughing.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Weah96:

What's funny about two males pretending to dry hump one another? I'm sure that this joke would have people doubled over at gay clubs but please forgive some of us for not laughing.

I'm sure it would have been more pleasant it it were ladies.

Anyway, what's funny is that it's not normal. It's unreasonable for two straight guys to do so. That's why it's called a joke!

You mustn't laugh, your sense of humor is your business, but you mustn't criticize too. It was funny to some of us.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Ebychi(f): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Your fault cos u weren't smart enough
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. They see relationship as a JOB and expect to get paid. I have been brutally scammed before i realized. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES undecided
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Weah96: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
BornSad:

I'm sure it would have been more pleasant it it were ladies.

Anyway, what's funny is that it's not normal. It's unreasonable for two straight guys to do so. That's why it's called a joke!

You mustn't laugh, your sense of humor is your business, but you mustn't criticize too. It was funny to some of us.

I'm not critical of those who find it funny. To each his own. And you're absolutely correct, it would have been easier on the eyes, and maybe even funny, if they were females. Then I could imagine myself being a part of the joke, the third wheel. There's nowhere to insert myself in this scenario with the two males.

By the way, I didn't see Brokeback Mountain for the same reason, but the movie won an Oscar for best picture. A lot of people enjoy watching gay behavior being acted out.
Re: Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Weah96:

I'm not critical of those who find it funny. To each his own. And you're absolutely correct, it would have been easier on the eyes, and maybe even funny, if they were females. Then I could imagine myself being a part of the joke, the third wheel. There's nowhere to insert myself in this scenario with the two males.

By the way, I didn't see Brokeback Mountain for the same reason, but the movie won an Oscar for best picture. A lot of people enjoy watching gay behavior being acted out.

I get, bro. But it's not always all about you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.