Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song (35304 Views)

Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by StagethemTVee: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2022
This is Asake's reaction the first time Olamide's verse on his song Omo Ope was played for him. Asake cried and and ran out of the car in joy , screaming for joy around the neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvEJHBNwgUw

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Eskimo0147: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Grace locate me today

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Redstubpen: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
My God ,Let my own story be told far and wide very soon. I'm losing strength, losing steam and patience is far gone, hope is dim even the light at the bottom of the tunnel just a twinkle, and I'm here grasping only to straws, in a world they say is green with endless possibilities . How long will my heart bleed, how much long will fortune SMILE at me, how much long will I sing a new song ,and when will salvation come to me, how long? , so far, so long!!!

I know my redeemer Liveth .

angry sad sad sad (Rant and growing pain of a struggling graduate of 15 years)

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Hopepe(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Eskimo0147:
Grace locate me today

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by tillaman(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
No tyranny of circumstances can permanently imprison a determined will
Enjoy the fame Brrrrrr

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Dikaveli(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by bigdammyj: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by yamunla(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
SCAM TEARS

8 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by money121(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by PlayerMeji: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Realestatevixen: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Who is he please?

6 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
This is the time some men get annoyed unnecessary because of children school Fee's
Wives, watch ur mouth to avoid blow

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by handsomeyinka(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
The guy they try

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
When God's grace locate you, impossible becomes possible, mountains becomes leveled lands.

Na so life dey be, may God in His infinite goodness bless us all and meet us all at different points of our needs, AMEN!

22 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Englishisamust: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Asake dey try it is not easy to be number 2 on billboard global top album. Still only few Nigerian song can make my playlist

Only this artiste can make my own playlist
Nf. (My therapist)
Justin Bieber
Lauv
Hrvy
BTS
Blackpink
Chris brown
Harry styles
Ed Sheeran
Wizkid
Burna boy
Owl city
Eminem
Lewis cabaldi
Khalid
Drake
Dax
Kid laroi
2pac
Juice world
Micheal Jackson
Shawn mendez
Selena Gomez
Ariana Grande
Chain-smoker
5 second summer
Marshmello
Martin garrix
DJ Khaled
Coldplay
Jack harlow
Future
Joyner Lucas
Maroon 5
Logic

And so on

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by crossfm: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Tears of acting,he will do well in Nollywood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Alaigbopress: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Moh247: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
cool

Asake once said if Olamide features you, just go and price Benz and a house in Lekki because you don blow

Even some verses in Portables song he is now a star

Davido, Olamide, Wizkid, and Don jazzy...

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Mayhem1: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Man with a small boys voice
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by SaturnNick(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by zed7: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Asake is talented. He should be proud of himself.

18 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by arejibadz(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Hottest artist in Nigeria atm

4 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
o
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by officialwdhtv: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Na so
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by raphretle: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Only those in the system will understand that kinda feeling...

24 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Lovelife433(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2022
The Igbo dis guy took smoke is very strong. even portable is not dis stupid and foolish
Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Biglogo(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Baddoo na baba, the guy can't go down laelae

22 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by polme: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Asake be balling

10 Likes

Re: Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song by Pleasant01: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Who is he please?
Go check top ten on Apple music

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs EFYA, R2bees, Mr.Eazi To Starboy Records / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi / Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.