Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 (6408 Views)

Again, Fayose Goes Prophetic, Gives 22 Predictions For 2017 / My Predictions For Nigeria Based On Current Trends - Cramjones / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
eagleeyez:

If jonathan has to die for nigeria to stabilise then may God take his soul in a very painful manner.

Either way, jonathan will fall and fall hard!!!!!!

May God pay you back for what you wish your fellow human. God bless President Goodluck Jonathan.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by acidtalk: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
myhoodlink:

May God pay you back for what you wish your fellow human. God bless President Goodluck Jonathan.

OUT OF JOBLESSNESS AND FRUSTRATION IS WHAT MADE ME TO BE SELLING DATA. COME COME TO THINK OF IT, WHY AM I DECEIVING MYSELF JONATHAN IS THE RIGHT MAN?

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31503361][/quote] You are only laying curse upon yourself. Wishing the President death may backfire upon you. Learn to be polite in your comments in order to avoid the wrath of God. Thanks.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by acidtalk: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2015
myhoodlink:
I AM only laying curse upon MYSELF. Wishing the President death may backfire upon ME. I will Learn to be polite in MY comments in order to avoid the wrath of God. Thanks.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31504885][/quote]

Repent and know peace. God bless.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by eagleeyez: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=myhoodlink post=31500884]

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.[/quotif

If you really mean that prayer that what's the use of asking God to bless jonathan since we will reap what we sow?

Please be realistic hereif jon wins , then he has signed his fate eben worse than ever.his level of punishment will be in the class of devil.

Go on curse me further.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by eagleeyez: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=myhoodlink post=31500884]

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.[/quotif

If you really mean that prayer then what's the use of asking God to bless jonathan since we will reap what we sow?

Please be realistic hereif jon wins , then he has signed his fate eben worse than ever.his level of punishment will be in the class of devil.

Go on curse me further.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
acidtalk:
In as much as i tried to avoid doing this, my spirit won't just let me rest. Before are the predictions revealed to me for 2015. Please either you believe them or not, just take not and keep in in your record bank.

• Mr President won’t complete his term in office and his deputy will eventually take over from him.

• Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will rule Nigeria till 2019. A man from the South West of Nigeria will emerge as President with the very first female vice president of Nigeria.

• Patience Jonathan should pray extremely hard and stay off the wrath of God as a sickness is about to befall her which if not careful will take her life.

• Buhari, Fashola and Ameachi should be extremely careful and keep their secrets amongst them sacred as a fourth “close ally” who they trust will sell them out which will mark an end to their individual political career.

• A former head of state will pass away in 2015 while the same will also happen to at least 2 former and present ministers who served under the Jonathan administration.

• Jonathan’s love for power will eventually ruin him and if not careful will take his life as his kinsmen will be the architect of his down fall.

• One of Nigeria’s richest men today will lose his wife to a life threatening disease she is currently battling.

• Two top and powerful religious leaders will be ridiculed and humiliated because their secrets will be revealed which will prove that they weren’t really sent from God.

• Buhari, Fashola, Jonathan, Ameachi and Fayemi should henceforth desist from eating in public gathering s or amongst people.

• Atiku should forget his plans of ever holding any public office again in Nigeria. He should lay low if he doesn’t want to be eventually disgraced for life.

• Nigerians should be full of prayers for her students so that we don’t get to witness the loss of life of our student on a journey.

• There will be a plane crash which will involve notable Nigerians, most of them will survive but their aids will not be so lucky.

• There will be massive loss and I mean massive loss of jobs in Nigerian between March 2015 till January 2016. Most Nigerian employers and youths should start searching for alternative as this downsizing will affect every single sector of the Nigerian economy.

• Indian and Chinese will eventually take control of the Nigeria economy. This will help in the short term but the end result will lead to“modern day slavery”.

• So many politicians and businessmen will be duped by conmen. This will lead to at least 2 notable businessmen and women committing suicide.

• A Nigerian Bank MD will die while in office and after his demise, it will be discovered he practically ran down the bank financially during his life term.

• A Nigerian women will break a world record which will put Nigeria in the news for a couple of weeks.

NOTE : God Almighty alone has the power to alter or make to pass whatever He so wills.
what can we then say about this. Jonathan lost the election and has already accepted defeat. Buhari is a northerner and osinbajo is from the south west.

If mr president doesn't complete his tenure(buhari), his deputy will take over from him(osinbajo).
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by kettykin: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
BookWorm18:
what can we then say about this. Jonathan lost the election and has already accepted defeat. Buhari is a northerner and osinbajo is from the south west.

If mr president doesn't complete his tenure(buhari), his deputy will take over from him(osinbajo).

The previous episode of jonathan taking over from yaradua will not be supported when it happens between Buhari and Osinbajo
the south west would have to battle the north for that as they would not get support from the SE ,MB and SS
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by whitecat1: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
We didn't need your support when SNG marched to bring about Jonathan and it's not going be any different if we find ourselves in the same situation. SW is known for single-handedly taking on crisis like this while the rest of you hide under your wives wrappers. Yoruba will continue to lead in civil rights movements.
kettykin:

The previous episode of jonathan taking over from yaradua will not be supported when it happens between Buhari and Osinbajo
the south west would have to battle the north for that as they would not get support from the SE ,MB and SS
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
BookWorm18:

The predictions were made several months ago.
Re: A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 by Isiterere(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
acidtalk:

The predictions were made several months ago.
Your mumu is raised to power of 10. you and your fake prophecy/prediction.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo / BAYELSA: Two Sons Of CJN Mohammed Tanko Arrested By DSS / Workers’ Day: NLC Demands For 65 Years Retirement Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.