Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tired Of Being Jobless!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Being Jobless!!!!! (614 Views)

Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) / 5 Reasons You Are Not To Blame For Being Jobless / The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Jobless!!!!! by Bladexinc: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please guys I really need help, I'm a fresh graduate of computer science and still jobless. I'm tired of sitting at home doing nothing all day. It's so hard getting jobs with little or no experience. I really need help please. Any help rendered will be appreciated. God bless
Re: Tired Of Being Jobless!!!!! by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Computer science student being jobless and sitting idle at home in 2015?
Regular salary job may be hard but small jobs to give you some cash and experience abound.
Don't you know how to install software, troubleshoot system, networking, Web design, app development.
See as I arrange am? Start from the easiest, installing software and work up. In the course of your small jobs (some may have to be for free) you will surely meet with people that will demand for your cv

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Receptionists(graduate Trainee) / Very Urgent: Vacancy For Marketers (haulage Organization) / Marine Surveyor @ Llyods Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.