Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help (37226 Views)

The Two Times That Doctors Can Sue Their Patients!!, / Man Masturbates Himself To Death / Pls My Balls Is Itching And Two Times Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by chibuikebright(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
self servicing is one of the most dangerous act CARRIED OUT in the ambiance of the occult kingdom.also, in the church of Satan, is one of the most practiced act among the members. why?
-it attracts the wrath of God the most
-it was one of the act why Sodom was destroyed
-it makes God to be angry with man, because you are sinning against the inhabitant of the Holy spirit which is your body
CONSEQUENCES
-shortage of spermatozoa
-instant aging
-impotency
-weakness of the body
-constant hair breakages
-satanic manipulation
-hindrances
-hell at last if you refuse to repent
-dryness of the body
HOW DO I COME OUT FROM THE WICKED ACT?
-TRUE REPENTANCE
-LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS
-READ YOUR BIBLE
-HATE BEING ALONE, BUT WHEN YOU ARE, FIND SOMETHING TO KEEP YOURSELF BUSY
-WHEN THE ACT COMES YOUR MIND, START SINGING PRAISES TO GOD
-TELL GOD THAT YOU WANT TO QUIT FROM THE ACT AND DEMAND HIS HOLY SPIRIT FOR DIRECTION
-BE GOOD FOLLOWER OF JESUS NOT A CHURCH GOER
-STOP WATCHING UNCLAD PICTURES, AND MINIMIZE HOW YOU VISIT SOCIAL NETWORKS ESPECIALLY ON THE ROMANCE SECTION
-REMEMBER THE CONSEQUENCES AND ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. WHAT IS MY GAIN INDULGING IN THESE EVIL ACTS, WHAT WILL I GAIN TOMORROW IF THESE CONSEQUENCES COME BEFORE ME IN THE FUTURE ? WHAT IF JESUS COMES NOW WHERE WILL I BE, HEAVEN OR HELL?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by austinbrown: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Na u jor
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by yerimastyle(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2015
I don't see anyfin wrong in it just DAT its should not be always .....
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by kechywillz(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Haha grin

I n'agbo ncha.

Ezigbo ncha.

Aha gi bu :
"GBONCHUS PILATE".

More ncha to your Amu.
[/size]
hahaha,nwokem odika ima anya ndi n'agba ncha,kedu ka isi mara na aha ihie a bu Gbonchus Pilate. grin grin
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

If you dont understand, kindly go and 4k yourself.

You think I give a 4k if you understand or not?

Illiterate.

I never knew u are such a densely! undecided
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by hahn(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2015
isotonic:
Nigerians and religion smh, what exactly makes the act silly? Is it because the hypocrites in society say so? "Confess to your pastor bla bla bla." See the way people are condemning as if they're perfect, sanctimonious holier-than-thou self righteous hypocrites!! angry

If your friend wants to stop because he wants to stop then fine, he can try weaning himself because habits are hard to break. He'll need time and patience, in the meantime, let him love himself and stop caring what hypocrites think.

God loves us and the evidence of that is in the blood of Jesus, your pastor is not your God. Best of luck to you both smiley

Its good to know that someone here has brains. All other comments are hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

I never knew u are such a densely! undecided

Well, now you know.

Its only a first class illiterate that calls someone that speaks his native language an illiterate.

Fööl

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by meekhat: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Haha grin

I n'agbo ncha.

Ezigbo ncha.

Aha gi bu :
"GBONCHUS PILATE".

More ncha to your Amu.
[/size]
Bros, you will not kill somebody with laughter. Like seriously, falls down from my seat. @Op your is possed. I speal from experience.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by humberjade: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
The mere fear of prostrate cancer might just make him quit without thinking twice.

New research carried out points to the fact that young men who self-service themselves between 2 to 7 times a week are most like to have early prostrate cancer.

www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

Well, now you know.

Its only a first class illiterate that calls someone that speaks his native language an illiterate.

Fööl

Never lash-out, because u can
lash at those u lashes more than u do, and u
must discourteously get lashed! The best for u is
to stop typing crap.
I can see u wanna get it into insult, u aren't even
up to par, am not in here to indulge in all kinds
of gavage with a dumb microphallus like u. And
do ever qoute me again or else i will lash u
totally.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Angelou(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2015
lymelyte:
Why u dey lie? You are the one in particular.. cheesy cheesy
OMO u be detective? c as u corner am
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by alexbch(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
isotonic:
Nigerians and religion smh, what exactly makes the act silly? Is it because the hypocrites in society say so? "Confess to your pastor bla bla bla." See the way people are condemning as if they're perfect, sanctimonious holier-than-thou self righteous hypocrites!! angry

If your friend wants to stop because he wants to stop then fine, he can try weaning himself because habits are hard to break. He'll need time and patience, in the meantime, let him love himself and stop caring what hypocrites think.

God loves us and the evidence of that is in the blood of Jesus, your pastor is not your God. Best of luck to you both smiley

the world need more peeps like u...kip it up....

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by flexing11(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2015
lymelyte:
i tot so 2,
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by masterplan303(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Love ko loving ni. When my viberator is still working fine.
shocked shocked shocked opeeee!!!!!..so u av vibrator?nawa o shocked and you look like someone rthaat can't finish a wrap of ekor
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

Never lash-out, because u can
lash at those u lashes more than u do, and u
must discourteously get lashed! The best for u is
to stop typing crap.
I can see u wanna get it into insult, u aren't even
up to par, am not in here to indulge in all kinds
of gavage with a dumb microphallus like u. And
do ever qoute me again or else i will lash u
totally.

First class illiterate.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by PastorOluT(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
isotonic:

Hmm, what does God says about the act (lust), and are u encouraging him to continue in the act?

God's love indeed, Heaven and Hell is real and there aint gonna be any mistake that day know for sure.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by lymelyte(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Angelou:
OMO u be detective? c as u corner am
grin grin
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

First class illiterate.
World class blubbering iddiot.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

World class blubbering iddiot.

First class illiterate.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

First class illiterate.

Unfortunately! still gat no point. undecided
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

Unfortunately! still gat no point. undecided

First class illiterate.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
masterplan303:

shocked shocked shocked opeeee!!!!!..so u av vibrator?nawa o shocked and you look like someone rthaat can't finish a wrap of ekor
I'm single na, I need something to make me cu.m
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by masterplan303(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi post= 30663251:

;Dwalahi yu be badt geh
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
masterplan303:

;Dwalahi yu be badt geh
Before nko? I don't claim Omo mummy. I tesojue when I feel like.
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by LewisO: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
jerflakes:

I admit am a first class illiterate.
Dumb head, why can't u just make use of your empty skull before typing? I can see u are having much pain in your a$$.

If u want my attention, why can't u just seek for it, huh? Jobless stark illiterate!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jerflakes(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
LewisO:

Dumb head, why can't u just make use of your empty skull before typing? I can see u are having much pain in your a$$.

If u want my attention, why can't u just seek for it, huh? Jobless stark illiterate!

First class illiterate.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by chucktoon: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ebig22:
guy am in that lane too, but not as chronic as yours. have a girlfriend now so mine have stopped. advice go and look for a girlfriend that will love you, and u will stop

from the frying pan into the fire!

Now you gat to contend with HIV, syphilis, demonic attacks, poverty, sleeplessness, restlessness, confusion, et cetera.

Give your life to Jesus and you're free!
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by chucktoon: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
newcreatio:
Question.
You be Chris Oyakhilome member? Say the truth.

You're so so wrong! Not all things necessary are expedient and not all things expedient are necessary
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by aigboeben(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Why not do that in marriage?
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by masterplan303(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Before nko? I don't claim Omo mummy. I tesojue when I feel like.
#yinmu...na mouth you they make.I know ur type,just like my gf back then in skool,she's even worse wen it comes to sayin nasty things...her mates thinks she's a bahd grl sugbon enu loni bi ajakara..na #team Vyarsh grin
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by jennifer22(f): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
lymelyte:

Thank you. Very much seconded gbam
Re: He Masturbates At Least Two Times Everyday, Pls Help by obinnaemeh: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
lymelyte:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Masturbation Has Ruined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.