Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Katy Perry:God Spoke To Me Before The Superbowl Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katy Perry:God Spoke To Me Before The Superbowl Performance (962 Views)

Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / "The Night Jesus Spoke To Me"- Charly Boy Reveals / q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry:God Spoke To Me Before The Superbowl Performance by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/02/08/katy-perry-god-spoke-to-me-before-super-bowl-performance/

Katy Perry revealed she received a message from
God right before she performed at the Super Bowl.

The "Dark Horse" singer told E! News host Ryan
Seacrest that she prepared for her half time show
by leaning on her faith.

"I over prepared myself and did a lot of prayer and
meditation," Perry told Seacrest at the 57th annual
Grammy Awards.

She added, "It's funny, I was praying and I got a
word from God and He says, 'You got this and I got
you.' And then I was on top of the lion and a guy, a
random guy, just looked on me with a headset that
I've never communicated with before and he just
looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'You got
this.' And I was like, 'Oh, this is God confirming I
can do this."

Perry, who grew up in a Christian home, has
spoken out before about her faith.

"Today is the day that the Lord has made! I will
rejoice and be glad in it," the singer tweeted the
day of her Super Bowl performance quoting Psalm
118:24.

In case you missed the performance,see it all here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtKlixxnTg
Re: Katy Perry:God Spoke To Me Before The Superbowl Performance by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
The Devil also speaks to us too... I dont look up to katy perry or any popular star. They are all riddled with illuminatti stuff and anti christ teachings

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Here Again... See What They Made Out Of APC Leaders / Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London / Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.