Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London (965 Views)

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / D'banj Mobbed And Harassed At Tin Can Port, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London by 9janewspaper: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2015
It seems Wizkid was robbed in London? the leaked video is not very clear but the enviroment looks like the shocking event took place in london, the video which has gone viral that some claim is a clip of Wizkid being mobbed and possibly robbed in London, where he went to perform at Basketmouth’s comedy show. The video is grainy as it was probably captured with a phone camera.

Watch the video below and tell us if you can spot Wizkid. For me, I cant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3pnuSeUkho
>> Click Here To Download Video <<
Re: Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London by Glaxx(m): 7:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London by angelTI(f): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Lemme pitch my tent here for video analysers to come and do their job
Re: Leaked Video: Wizkid Allegedly Mobbed And Robbed In London by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
The video is too blurry...couldn't get a perfect picture of what's happening. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Ubi Franklin Left Emma Nyra For Lillian Esoro / Am Proud Of My Husband — Aisha Buhari / Davido Parties With 50 Cent In Vegas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.