Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (28270 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by AbsamEleniyan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice One Up There!BangaLee
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by ifihearam: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
THE TRUTH IS DBANJ TOUCH IS MISSING IN MOHITS

DON JAZZY'S TOUCH IS MISSING IN DBANJ
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by travismacoy: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls D'banj live MAVIN alone cant u b on ur own?? or is nw obvious u cant meet up to d demand of nigja musiic industry u nid mavin cover up check d lives of 2face, wande, wizkid etc dis r talents dat dnt nid to beg for cover up...abeg dey 1 side
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by hugafella(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2015
forget the possibility of working WITH Jazzy. Consider working FOR the Mavins... pride goes before a fall. you don go see say Nigeria better pass America in so many ways. you can never be more successful in America than you were here.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by IamOpemipo(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Haters everywia.. grin

And they'll probably hate a track they do 2geda..lol

Dts d life an hater..dey neva prosper
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by jennifer22(f): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=30601922]Good for him. Life don begin chop kernel for Oladapo Banjo side..

Did u read the post very well, Dbanj was not acting broke.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Gynacologist(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=30602263] padi mi leave dat tin, na old glory & fame still dey folo am. If not bro, Oladapo haf finished..[/qyouote]yoruba no de gree fo tat one....
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by ezeama1010(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Good for him. Life don begin chop kernel for Oladapo Banjo side..

This is d true definition of that talk wey our papa dem talk sey, "If U No Do Apprentice Finish Cum Becum Oga, Na Expenses Go Kill U..

hahahahaha...funny proverb.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2015
ezeama1010:

hahahahaha...funny proverb.
atelsu. D proverb funny but na d gbedu e dey yan..
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Gynacologist post=30625690][/quote]weda dem gree or not, na d gbedu b dat..
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Guismusice: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
I got this Good news few days ago and I know it will be of great benefit to you guys in the music industry
{Set to be bigger, better and being top of your game?
Here is your chance to be a well know superstar in Nigeria? Mavin Records Label has confirmed that an Audition is coming up for the first time this year for upcoming young Talented Artiste music reality series.
Send your songs, info to Email: { mavin.records@musician.org }
Name.....
Age........
Address.......
Phone number......
For a chance to be in the upcoming Audition for young talented artiste.
Best of luck
Yours truly
CEO
Michael Collins Ajereh (aka)Don Jazz
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=jennifer22 post=30625444][/quote] I didn't sweetheart, please what is D'banj acting
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by simdam500(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Great... a single means a million to him...

So money need to come in
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by fairheven: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
This Dbanj talks more like a woman..can't he just move with his life an leave Don BABA alone,naso d tin pain am reach?
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by chemicalbay(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vicotex:
At the end of the day Mo-hit will reunite
Are you in need of loan to finance your business or a business plan you have conceded?
CREDIT AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LIMITED is a financial institution ready to help you get loans from bank.
HELPLINES:
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
i hope so
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
#Woman Makes #Yogurt From Her #Vagina Says It Tastes “#Sour, #Tangy, and #Tingly” Read more http:///u8zBLD #pussy #YogurtCulture
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
#Woman Makes #Yogurt From Her #Vagina Says It Tastes “#Sour, #Tangy, and #Tingly” Read more http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/woman-makes-yogurt-from-her-vagina-says.html #YogurtCulture
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Vicotex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
chemicalbay:

Are you in need of loan to finance your business or a business plan you have conceded?
CREDIT AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LIMITED is a financial institution ready to help you get loans from bank.
HELPLINES:

Are you mad or you are just practicing it?
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by harrywakil(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Am just surprise u guys don't kw DBanj , his music sell out this country, he has most of his investment out side so?
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Rotimi47: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Popular Nigerian musician, Dapo Oyebanji, better known as D’banj, has revealed his willingness to still work with his estranged producer, Don Jazzy.

He spoke weeks after he blamed Dr Sid as masterminding the break-up of the Mo Hits Crew which had brought him together with Don Jazzy.

Speaking in a recent interview on Olisa Adibua’s chat show, The Truth,

D’banj said: “I know that everyone wants me and Don Jazzy to work together again and I think there is a possibility of that happening, if the price is right.

I bumped into Don Jazzy in America and we discussed the possibility of a reunion, a business reunion.

Don Jazzy told me that it would have to be for the right money for that to ever happen.”

The energetic performer, who not long ago celebrated his 10th anniversary as an entertainer, insisted that he had had great success since leaving Mo’Hits contrary to public perception that his career suffered most from the split.

He maintained that he has won awards, traveled the world, had the most downloaded song in 2013 and reached the point where he wanted to “expand and do something new”.

D’banj, who said the fact that he hasn’t been spending all his time in Nigeria has not made him less successful, denied reports that his new song, Feeling the Nigga was written for Akon and that he made a cameo appearance in it.

The artiste explained that notwithstanding the fact that he featured Akon in the remix of the song, “both songs are mine”

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/i-am-ready-to-work-with-don-jazzy-dbanj.html
Old twisted news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's 2nd Son King Ayo's Face / Top 7 Most Matured A-list Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.