Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. (28268 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by chichriso: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
The guy is now broke

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by azimibraun: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Banga Lee now White elephant.. as confused as is uncle snoop lion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by brosdoncome(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga titus, sorry, its too late........where u keep ur pride self? Well, its expected from people from southwest......always eating their vomit.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by VickyRotex(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Third world war don end be that

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by LesbianBoy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even if they all come together like they were during mohits days. Things can never be the way it was again!
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by ribbit: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Dbanj still loves music. That is what gave him his break, but since he parted ways with jazzy, he is yet to make a significant statement musically. Of course he might be making money from other businesses but as a showman which he so much desires to maintain, he hasn't got a formidable team to work with.
even if he makes most popular music in the world. haters willl always be haters

since he parted ways with loya milk ambassador jazzy, he has
recorded hit with kanye west,
untop of the world took some awards and he is the only nigerian artist to perform that same song 2013 afcon
he sang koko na chocolate for UN
what about the half of a yellow sun song..?
what about all the DKM album songs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
#SnoopDogg Blasts the #GRAMMYs for Snubbing #hiphop Read more http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/snoop-dogg-blasts-grammys-for-snubbing.html #SnoopDogg #Grammys2015 #GRAMMYs
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga Titus himself!

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by ellahzy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dbanj Iz handsome. wink
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by sheyee(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Welcome home the prodigal son....

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by LewisO: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Broke niggaz be like........ undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Na now ur eyes clear.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Themandator: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Alright buy I just don't get it when it is just you of all the former MO hit that keeps talking about the past... Even Sid has refused to join issues with him on his allegation.

Last year, it was nnaji that was majorly Dbanj's theme... This year na jazzy and Sid

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Pecca: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
I JUST LOOK AND COMOT. THEN 'SIGHED'

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by OXCUBA: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
DBANJ WHY ARE YOU READY NOW ? .. .... IS KANYE WEST DEAd? IN MUSIC ASPECT .... DBANJ IS CLUELESS LIKE OUR OGA ONTOP .

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ohh my Dbanj has run out of Money.. Don JAzzy has run out of LOYA milk.. CHAI!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aku fechaa, o daara awo. Agaracha must come back.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by auntymi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
sheyee:
Welcome home the prodigal son....
lost nd found grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by whitecat2: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
If he said otherwise, you will still say he's arrogant. If anything, it's Don jazzy who is secretly begging, or why do you think a lot of people(who don't like dbanj)are asking for them to come together? To save Don jazzy, he may even be behind 'dbanj is broke' story. Don jazzy needs him more to stay relevant.
sauceny:
So indirectly, D'banj is begging with his knees down ¿

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Fkforyou(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:
Baby Elephant !!! Person no dey fast past he shadow, he who do he does he, anytime I see this I just remember Atiku and Obasanjo..

Life he get as he be grin grin

I tire for FP.. Abeg
You are not making sense....
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by wasiudvd(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
The two can work together, If the price is right. he has said that before, I can remember that on this same Naira land, people said he us full of pride for saying "if the price is right" Now that he says Jazzy say the same, hatters saying he is begging coz he us broke.
l am not surprised though.
Both of then were in a studio together with Wale and it was rumored that a rack was recorded then.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by wasiudvd(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
The two can work together, If the price is right. he has said that before, I can remember that on this same Nairaland, people said he is full of pride for saying "if the price is right" Now that he says Jazzy say the same, hatters saying he is begging coz he is broke.
l am not surprised though.
Both of then were in a studio together with Wale and it was rumored that a track was recorded then.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by adrainuche(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fkforyou:

You are not making sense....

Over Sabi Tenant!! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Fkforyou(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
adrainuche:

Over Sabi Tenant!! shocked
Still not making sense....
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
/
I no talk am?!

Like they say,"owu saa gi, I ga amara ihe"

\

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by adrainuche(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fkforyou:

Still not making sense....

You when get sense use your own nor vex!!!
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
whitecat2:
If he said otherwise, you will still say he's arrogant. If anything, it's Don jazzy who is secretly begging, or why do you think a lot of people(who don't like dbanj)are asking for them to come together? To save Don jazzy, he may even be behind 'dbanj is broke' story. Don jazzy needs him more to stay relevant.

Helloooo,are you from Cameroon or Congo¿

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by MaLAdyy(f): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
gud for him
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by jdbrasco(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Titus d prodigal son. Don J, just forgive him; to err is human. Keep ur head down if come bck oo. Did u hear me? Oladipo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by whitecat2: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
You must be reading your X-RAY that's drawn in chalk, Ode! Now go back and reason like human and not like a goat that you are 90% of the time. All he said is "There's possibillity if the price is right" so tell me as a business man, what you would say, Dumb of the dumbs!
brosdoncome:
Oga titus, sorry, its too late........where u keep ur pride self? Well, its expected from people from southwest......always eating their vomit.
Re: I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. by moufan: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
nigga realizes he now needs jazzy to stay relevant musically. #ogatitus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Cheated On My Wife- Afeez Oyetoro Saka / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS] / 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.