Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285663 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Well Vikrum is the main character of Breaking free so he has more screen time , Akash was a supporting actor and he only came in at the end of the serial. Are you also gonna tell me Vikrum is better than Bavisha?

Who's Bavisha please?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
ujugladys:

To me, Vikram is the best so far o,he plays his roles very well, he can display different emotions excellently. As a lover man, as a confused man, as a no nonsense Landlord,even as a vilain,he plays it so well you still like him even when what he is doing is bad

Preach it!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Who's Bavisha please?

Saraswati's crazy ex husband on destiny

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Preach it!
My dear,they have come o,from SA this time around,Blossom23 come and work now o lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Saraswati's crazy ex husband on destiny

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked seriously??
Awww...I think we watched different Bhavishays on Destiny, besides Bhavishay had enough screen play time for me to know he's not in the same league with Vikram, not even close.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
ujugladys:

My dear,they have come o,from SA this time around,Blossom23 come and work now o lol

They are welcome from any part of the World o cheesy . It's true sef, where's Blossom023? Oya come and fight ya 97th "Love" position o grin lmfao

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That's my sister for you, she sees nothing wrong in what Vikram has done so far (although his actions these days shocks me shocked),all she's kept saying is that Reva, Gulabi and Adi turned him into a monster which is VERY CORRECT. The part where Sugni threw money in Vikram's face( quite disrespectful if you ask me) because he bought all her Sarees got her really angry last night grin .. i knew Sugni was going to get it after she did that grin

Looollll d first tym I saw Landlord Vikram at d train station he won me ova! Nd he's attractive 2 kiss ! Sugni is jus 2 childish...d matured Sugni I came 2 luv has disappeared dis new Sugni whines alot nd she cant talk 1 sentence witout shouting me nd my husband.
Vikram shud make ha pay vry ungrateful gal.'
No mata wat dat Adi does, he jus annoys me!

Nd hw come all d evidence of Vikram bein d culprit of d fire incident was jus lyin on d floor waiting 4 inspector Adi d lizard nd Mrs silly Sugni 2 discover?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haha!! My dear, those were fun days I tell ya.(Ihuomadinihu I hail o). I was the first person to get a backlash for supporting Vikram. It's good to watch these things yourself and come up with your own conclusions. The way Vikram was vilified one would think he became a monster for no just cause and that his family was dancing Skelewu/treated Sugni like a Princess after Adi married her. From what we've seen so far, the reverse is the case.

I jus cudnt understand hw all d blame was heaped on Vikram? What Vikram did is little compared 2 wst Adi, Sugni, gulabi nd Reva hav done nd 2 tink dat dey all leta knew Reva was pretending
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Well Vikrum is the main character of Breaking free so he has more screen time , Akash was a supporting actor and he only came in at the end of the serial. Are you also gonna tell me Vikrum is better than Bavisha?

Vikram is BETA dan Bavisha!!! Evn Suryakant is beta dan Bavisha infact Yuvraj sef is beta dan Bavisha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

You are right I like Vikrum and his calm demeanour, he never breaks his character on the serial. As far as displaying emotions I think Akash and Bavisha display more emotion than him. That's just my opinion

Lolll I nw understand wat u mean! Akash nd Bavisha were 2 nut cases dey needed 2 project such emotions nd dey were jus projecting two emotions tru out almost all deir screen tym nd dat is Anger nd hatred....

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blossom023:

Loll.. Thank God I am not the only one sha... There is this confidence I see in him like he is sure he will end up with sugni.. I like that confidence in my man, I'm yours and no one elses.
if I may ask who is urs? Hope its nt my Luv Vikram grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haha!! My dear, those were fun days I tell ya.(Ihuomadinihu I hail o). I was the first person to get a backlash for supporting Vikram. It's good to watch these things yourself and come up with your own conclusions. The way Vikram was vilified one would think he became a monster for no just cause and that his family was dancing Skelewu/treated Sugni like a Princess after Adi married her. From what we've seen so far, the reverse is the case.
4wetin babe, i hail back o. Hw u dey na?
Abeg,make una no call me for breaking free cos i no longer watch it nor am i interested in it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
If Vikram sleeps with sugni then it's rubbish! angry angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lmao! Too much cartoon is not good.
cheesy grin..... Do u knw the last time I watched that cartoon up to 10yrs ago oo cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Vikram is BETA dan Bavisha!!! Evn Suryakant is beta dan Bavisha infact Yuvraj sef is beta dan Bavisha
Vikram is supposed to play a Corny Obsessed lover,which he is doing well.
While Bavishya is supposed to play a mentally unstable man/husband.
Both are different roles and should be qualified differently.
To me, Bavishya 's role is not easy but he pulled it off. I can't see Basvishya as a normal person after his role on Destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
TOMINSINBABY OOOOOOOOOOOO Pls now gimme breaking free link and the promise from the current episode lemme read embarassed cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

To me, Bavishya 's role is not easy but he pulled it off. I can't see Basvishya as a normal person after his role on Destiny.
lol grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Yuvraj can't be better than Bavishya. Ranveer the two timing bostard of a son in The Promise is better.
Ranveer Walia/Akash belong together.
Vikram/Jai walia belong together.
Bavishya is the only insane character,so we will chill till we see another crazy person before making comparison.
Yuvraj is not there yet.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

hahahaha its so funny we were both tinkin De same tin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yuvraj can't be better than Bavishya. Ranveer the two timing bostard of a son in The Promise is better.
Ranveer Walia/Akash belong together.
Vikram/Jai walia belong together.
Bavishya is the only insane character,so we will chill till we see another crazy person before making comparison.
Yuvraj is not there yet.
well said Bavishya rili nailed his role, am jst using my left eye to sight Yuvraj shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
carolsbrave:
hahahaha its so funny we were both tinkin De same tin grin grin
Am telling you. Something tells me that there is a little Bavishya in that man. If not,then he played his part well.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
You're sure you no longer watch Breaking free?
As in very sure? *ouch!*

Ihuomadinihu:
This Thakur's Son na Ode! So the best way to express your love is to prepare a bed of love! Onye ara.
Like Father, like Son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Looollll d first tym I saw Landlord Vikram at d train station he won me ova! Nd he's attractive 2 kiss ! Sugni is jus 2 childish...d matured Sugni I came 2 luv has disappeared dis new Sugni whines alot nd she cant talk 1 sentence witout shouting me nd my husband.

Nd hw come all d evidence of Vikram bein d culprit of d fire incident was jus lyin on d floor waiting 4 inspector Adi d lizard nd Mrs silly Sugni 2 discover?

my exact thoughts

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

I've learnt not to build hopes around a character too early especially in soaps. Vikram got my attention the day Sugni went to apologise for doing the Rai and Rathu(where's he anyway) was asked by Sugni to stall Vikram by tampering with his car, thought Rathu would loose his job that day based on the fact that Landlords treat Bednis like trash but he got a warning instead and I thought..'that's a different Landlord afterall". Yes! Sugni whines alot these days, she flaps her mouth muscles around Vikram and then cries when he says hurtful things back to her...like she alone has the bragging rights to insult him? "Don't give a kick if you can't take a punch".
I guess Vikram hired an amateur to do the warehouse job
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
As in very sure? *ouch!*

Yeah. That was the first scene i saw after watching Destiny. Don't know what happened after that scene. So....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Which Ranveer? D 1 in d promise or d 1 in eternal luv?
i always feel like slapping him with dats his ugly face,dnt like hw he treat his wife at all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
As in very sure? *ouch!*

lol! Caught in the very act

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmm dull-jeet welldone u hear grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
I insist vikram is the best actor I have seen in zee world series so far and bhavishia is one of the worst.suryakant is not a bad actor too

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
ujugladys:
lol! Caught in the very act
Lol,caught in what? That was the only part i saw cos i just finished seeing Destiny. Am just not interested in it...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lakshmi though! Drunk in Love.
Your family is living in poverty and you are going to Goa for a honeymoon.
Na your time jare. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Lolll I nw understand wat u mean! Akash nd Bavisha were 2 nut cases dey needed 2 project such emotions nd dey were jus projecting two emotions tru out almost all deir screen tym nd dat is Anger nd hatred....

Thanks for understanding sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.