Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285635 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked seriously??
Awww...I think we watched different Bhavishays on Destiny, besides Bhavishay had enough screen play time for me to know he's not in the same league with Vikram, not even close.

OK then sis I respect your opinion
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
What happened to Pavitra's teeth today? Uhhhh! I just wanna uproot the rest of the teeth in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:
I insist vikram is the best actor I have seen in zee world series so far and bhavishia is one of the worst.suryakant is not a bad actor too
tomisinbaby y r u snubbing me nw embarassed after two mentions undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pity Lakshmi,this guy just wants to humilate her. She deserves better.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:
I insist vikram is the best actor I have seen in zee world series so far and bhavishia is one of the worst.suryakant is not a bad actor too
Shey you know Actors are judged based on their roles. How can you put Vikram and Bhavisha together? In nollywood we put Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie together,it doesn't mean RMD is a bad actor. This una comparison is somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh mehn shocked!!(thought Vikram was going to hit Sugni) Sugni has seen smoke!! Now she knows the difference between Vikram the Landlord and Vikram the love sick puppy!! Choi VIKRAM!! He even kept the Saree she rejected as her wedding dress...this payback is COLD!! E don be, smh. The famous pebbles are back, una welcome o!! Did Vikram keep those stones for her there? Oh my? Mama Diva and her own wahala, here comes Reva? Make una go Reva Manzil...thats where its happening. Gulabi o!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Oh meeehn cheesy , and Vikram shows up to rub it in. Vikram has gotten his pound of flesh...what Adi couldn't do, Vikram has done better. Mogbe!! Will Reva just shut up?? Didnt she give consent to what Vikram just did...if Vikram catches her mistreating his Sugni, she will hear it. Food ko? Adi hasn't even told Sugni he has feelings for her. Very slack man

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh my,Vikram almost slapped Sugni, I don't like that o,i hate violence. Well, let's see. Sugni has brought out the beast in him.it is going down in Reva mansil,Reva to the rescue!silly and daft Adi,cant even decode what happened?na wa o. Vikram must be happy now grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Poll Question Who is your favourite female villain on zee world 1)Katjiri (Saloni) 2) Ischita (Married Again) 3) Jigyasa (The Promise) 4)Parvitra (Destiny)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Amen some borry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:
my dear I disagree wit u abt Bhavisha, but vikram yes

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am basically watching out for the movie which has the music video that was played immediately after Destiny.
My girl Priyanka Chopra and my boo Hrithik....!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Poll Question Who is your favourite female villain on zee world
1)Katjiri (Saloni)
2) Ischita (Married Again)
3) Jigyasa (The Promise)
4)Parvitra (Destiny)
It has to be Jigyasa. She does her villian roles with style and sassiness.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Am basically watching out for the movie which has the music video that was played immediately after Destiny.
same here

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Shey you know Actors are judged based on their roles. How can you put Vikram and Bhavisha together? In nollywood we put Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie together,it doesn't mean RMD is a bad actor. This una comparison is somehow.

Will never compare vikram and bhavishia .I just mentioned the two in the same sentence.actors are not judged based on their roles .They are judged based on how they act any role they are given

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

"Gun gun guna re" is my favourite amongst the new videos

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Will never compare vikram and bhavishia .I just mentioned the two in the same sentence.actors are not judged based on their roles .They are judged based on how they act any role they are given

True that!! Because any actor can play any role if they're good!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Gun Gun gun are I love that song too I think it's from the movie Agneepath

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
When crime is so beautiful, why won't one become a criminal?

I bow down to Vihram romance

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dunno but my gut feeling tells me dat even if no1 interrupts Vickram will not touch Sugni.

***modified**
Am I actually gonna withdraw what I said earlier here? Vickram don fall my hand o. Well he's said it that she doesn't deserve his love but lust.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Based on how they are able to pull off their roles. Vikram and Bavishya are playing different roles and are doing it well. Both actors are not supposed to be categorized together. I was expecting comparisms between Jai/Vikram/Ranveer of Laali. Bavishya was fantastic but don't belong here.
Can you tell me how he was bad?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow!! We have a full house tonight. Never seen so many guest on this thread. Niceee!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
tomisinbaby y r u snubbing me nw embarassed after two mentions undecided

Am so sorry just Google phir subah hogi you tube.the story of each episode is written there in case you don't wanna watch .episode 242 is the last episode which showed vikram and sugnis wedding
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
1)Katjiri (Saloni)
3) Jigyasa (The Promise)
4)Parvitra (Destiny)
all except katjiri

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
1)Katjiri (Saloni)
3) Jigyasa (The Promise)
4)Parvitra (Destiny)
all except kaveri

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
slyowokoya:
When crime is so beautiful, why won't one become a criminal?

I bow down to Vihram romance
u call this romance shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Am so sorry just Google phir subah hogi you tube.the story of each episode is written there in case you don't wanna watch .episode 242 is the last episode which showed vikram and sugnis wedding
tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

True that!! Because any actor can play any role if they're good!
Not in all situations. Some people just resemble their roles,look at Jai,Vikram,Suraj- Rich Strong men.
Akash,Karan,Bavishya- Cray Cray weird.
Yash,Ranveer of Sahiba,Karan - Play boys.
So basically,it's the role of the casting director to fish out these qualities.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am getin jealous here oooo sungi beta be kiaful wit my Vikram oooo grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
u call this romance shocked

Girl..... I have goose bumps like cra cra
I can't stay still
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
slyowokoya:

Girl..... I have goose bumps like cra cra
I can't stay still
lmao cheesy grin grin *where is that rolling on d floor smiley oo* grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Choi.
Vikram don knack am tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
*now singing Micheal Jackson's *SPEECHLESS*

Will Adi give Sugni a break? She has gone to pay his debt, who even sent him to that slaughter house? Seriously...daring a Desperate man like Vikram was risky especially for someone on Adi's level. Lets not forget Adi has nothing to his name, lives in his uncle's house and is the youngest member of his family. Wisdom is profitable to direct o. Btw...Vikram looks better in white though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.