Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285855 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dem wan fight o

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
*now singing Micheal Jackson's *SPEECHLESS*

Will Adi give Sugni a break? She has gone to pay his debt, who even sent him to that slaughter house? Seriously...daring a Desperate man like Vikram was risky especially from someone on Adi's level. Lets not forget Adi has nothing to his name, lives in his uncle's house and is the youngest member of his family. Wisdom is profitable to direct o. Btw...Vikram looks better in white though
White and cool colours look good on all Indian men cos of skin tone and hair colour. They should leave that colour riot for women.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
"I can't believe that sugni would stoop so low"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
REVA : She has confirmed it.... But How do I prove it
MY sister : Wait for 9 months grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
kilode100:

Dats Adi favourite word oo "stoop so low"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Not in all situations. Some people just resemble their roles,look at Jai,Vikram,Suraj- Rich Strong men.
Akash,Karan,Bavishya- Cray Cray weird.
Yash,Ranveer of Sahiba,Karan - Play boys.
So basically,it's the role of the casting director to fish out these qualities.

A great actor should be able to do justice to any role,their stature may not fit but their acting should fit

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

White and cool colours look good on all Indian men cos of skin tone and hair colour. They should leave that colour riot for women.

Not ALL Indian men per se(they don't all*have same skin tone)..But seriously that petty coat thingy Vikram wears during the day makes him look funny. He should stick to traditional clothes

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kilode100:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Kilode100 wee not kee me!! Let the "stooping" kontinu* o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

A great actor should be able to do justice to any role,their stature may not fit but their acting should fit

Exactly...my thoughts too. All they need is convincing makeup and wardrobe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Kilode100 wee not kee me!! Let the "stopping" kontinu* o

Abi na..
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Vikram gave Adi upper cut o...

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
REVA : She has confirmed it.... But How do I prove it
MY sister : Wait for 9 months grin

Lol...my sister called to say Sugni now knows the difference between FIRE caused by Kerosene and the one caused by Gasoline. My Vikram has gone MAD!! cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Dats Adi favourite word oo "stoop so low"

Na him sugni come go so low o.. grin grin

Oriegwu.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Best love is the one you try so hard not to enjoy wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
kilode100:

Abi na..
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Vikram gave Adi upper cut o...

...but seriously I don't see how Adi comes into the picture here except for that fake marriage. Those 2 live like strangers assisting each other, Vikram knows this.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
tomisinbaby:

It doesn't work like that most of the time. These people audition for roles and there are people that discover roles sutable for them. Being versatile doesn't mean you are better than others. I will take Rita Dominic anyday instead of Mercy Johnson that is everywhere. Remember,we haven't seen Vikram and Bha in other soaps.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Who else noticed dat Rasik in destiny shouts oh my goodness lyk Aunt Maya in married again?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Exactly...my thoughts too. All they need is convincing makeup and wardrobe
Bhaishya and Shekar cannot act a Landlord's role.
Vikram cannot act in Shekar's place.
Suraj cannot be a housemaid.
There are many things that go into picking a role inspite of your talent.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Bhaishya and Shekar cannot act a Landlord's role.
Vikram cannot act in Shekar's place.
Suraj cannot be a housemaid.
There are many things that go into picking a role inspite of your talent.

Ofcourse they can if those roles are for lead characters. That's why we have categories. We have A list Actors that can Pull off ANY ROLE!! Haven't you seen 35 year olds acting high school movies? Its common in Hollywood.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yuvraj can't be better than Bavishya. Ranveer the two timing bostard of a son in The Promise is better.
Ranveer Walia/Akash belong together.
Vikram/Jai walia belong together.
Bavishya is the only insane character,so we will chill till we see another crazy person before making comparison.
Yuvraj is not there yet.

Anyway u cnt rily judge Vikram cos you've nt bin watching 2 see d evolving of Vikram's character....my judgin is based on hw both actors were able 2 pull off deir roles....Lemme see Bavishia in anoda role aprtb4rm a crazyman first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
I can't get over Lakshmi and Karan. I know karan likes her onscreen and in real life.
Karan stop maltreating my girl!

Am going to rewatch a nollywood movie-Oct 1.
Bye y'all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm waiting patiently for the day Sugni will give it to Reva in full measure...she's just too insufferable abeg
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...but seriously I don't see how Adi comes into the picture here except for that fake marriage. Those 2 live like strangers assisting each other, Vikram knows this.
you are right, I am sure Deep down,Sugni does not really mind... her own stooping no be here o,Mrs stoop so low
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
bbeckky:
I'm waiting patiently for the day Sugni will give it to Reva in full measure...she's just too insufferable abeg

....i repeat, that's the woman whose marriage she was trying to protect. I'm sure Sugni and her mum are regretting now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I can't get over Lakshmi and Karan. I know karan likes her onscreen and in real life.
Karan stop maltreating my girl!

Am going to rewatch a nollywood movie-Oct 1.
Bye y'all.
I notice dat too....and dis Karan guy can know ao to do akor.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

Anyway u cnt rily judge Vikram cos you've nt bin watching 2 see d evolving of Vikram's character....my judgin is based on hw both actors were able 2 pull off deir roles....Lemme see Bavishia in anoda role aprtb4rm a crazyman first.

I think I saw Bhavishay in "Double Dhamaal" *not sure*...i think comedy suits him better

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ofcourse they can if those roles are for lead characters. That's why we have categories. We have A list Actors that can Pull off ANY ROLE!! Haven't you seen 35 year olds acting high school movies? Its common in Hollywood.
Una no dey consider conditions before sticking to an opinion. Take a good look at Vikram and tell me how he can fit into a silly willy shekar's role. People are cut out for certain role. To me,both Vikram and Bha were convincing in their roles. You can't just pick up a man give him clothes and makeup to act without accessing their abilities. There is a lot of work behind the screen than onscreen.
Bye off to catch my movie.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Una no dey consider conditions before sticking to an opinion. Take a good look at Vikram and tell me how he can fit into a silly willy shekar's role. People are cut out for certain role. To me,both Vikram and Bha were convincing in their roles. You can't just pick up a man give him clothes and makeup to act without accessing their abilities. There is a lot of work behind the screen than onscreen.
Bye off to catch my movie.

It's not stated anywhere that Vikram must look like Shekar to pull off his role in Laali...its a character, all viewers need is a good interpreter. Bye bye
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think I saw Bhavishay in "Double Dhamaal" *not sure*...i think comedy suits him better

I also saw kshitji in a music video on zee world I tink d name is ishq sumtin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
haliluck:

I also saw kshitji in a music video on zee world I tink d name is ishq sumtin

Yeah I saw that too. They were like 4 couples in the Video
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dull-geet is such a party-pooper sha and he always has to do it in the presence of everyone. Na so him spoil Ranveer reggae with him blues yesterday,now he's back with a CD. Ranveer, time to atone for your sins o, Yazz' Dad has come for you

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
You people should push me at the back very well, just like Cinderella, I will be noticed. cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmm.... Sahiba av vexed. Now she wants neither of them. I av always said DAT she is better off with neither of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.