Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285782 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Sariswati got pregnant b4 halkie, how come she never born?? Or what happened to the baby
Mizzzbeee:
dnt worry wen d misunderstanding ends ehn u will see Karan n Lakshmi's love cheesy cool
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2015
sugni:
Sariswati got pregnant b4 halkie, how come she never born?? Or what happened to the baby

After halkie cos halkie was jealous she wasn't the only pregnant one anymore

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by marychy(f): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2015
What is it with all these Indian series, they is always someone in the family that want all the properties to himself. Starting from the promise, married again, destiny, it is happening on breaking free now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2015
marychy:
What is it with all these Indian series, they is always someone in the family that want all the properties to himself. Starting from the promise, married again, destiny, it is happening on breaking free now.

And there is always someone in the family that uses eye glass.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ramcie(f): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:
ticket number 500,sorry,just following orders grin

Haba! I need to lodge a complaint from 207 to 500 shocked shocked shocked Plz authorities should take note one compliant that wasn't even seconded by any other person shouldn't make the rules change. Vikram won't like this o! He hates cheating. #sayNOtocheatingVikramagain
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ramcie(f): 5:48am On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:
grin ok o,since you are among the top contenders, I will start doubling the number

My Vikram lovers see where the fraud started from. Where's EFCC when you need them. I want my rightful number o! I shall not stop this protest till @ Ujugladys gives me my right. Why Una wan play ADI on top my head cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Ramcie:

My Vikram lovers see where the fraud started from. Where's EFCC when you need them. I want my rightful number o! I shall not stop this protest till @ Ujugladys gives me my right. Why Una wan play ADI on top my head cry cry
grin ticket number 205 was complaining,her number was. Too far,at least now you will be happy with your position.Breaking free is ending soon,Forwetin,lets give her number.Ticket number 208 grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ramcie(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:
grin ticket number 205 was complaining,her number was. Too far,at least now you will be happy with your position.Breaking free is ending soon,Forwetin,lets give her number.Ticket number 208 grin

Hehehe! I'm happy now with 208. I don't mind this number. Even if Breaking free is coming to an End my Vikram is in my heart to stay cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I miss Laali and little master but Saloni can cry , Saloni cries so much I am surprised she isn't dehydrated.

I have even forgotten their names.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Blossom023:

I have even forgotten their names.
Lmbo.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
blazer90707:

I heard something about their scriptures saying its a woman's duty to keep her husband's honour and respect. and u know that speaking up would tarnish their image,so I guess that's the reason

Oh wow....good for them then
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Ramcie:

EFCC na local league na...i don already forward my complaint to ICC say the crushing on Vikram is just 3 much these days grin . Welcome to the fold Sis, nothing does* you. Lmfao at the bolded, there's more fun here than in some series on ZeeWorld. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:

No wahala...like I said, by the time it gets to their turn we must have "crushed" Vikram into powdery form, i wonder what would be left for them to crush on. Ride on Sis grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ramcie(f): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

EFCC na local league na...i don already forward my complaint to ICC say the crushing on Vikram is just 3 much these days grin . Welcome to the fold Sis, nothing does* you. Lmfao at the bolded, there's more fun here than in some series on ZeeWorld. cheesy

cheesy :DI just imagined that yeye look on ADI's face every time. The thing tire me. The love for Vikram dey sweet eh. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BDorlin: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Is it only me that have noticed all these beautiful saaris sugni put on. The color mixture s niceeeee and its faar better than the rest

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Namaste everyone

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Love the new series of eternal love,Fatai or wat ranveer new name really love the chemistry btw him nd Sahiba
Mr Fatai P.A is a nautty nautty guy love him thou,but I knw by d tyme Dulgit get in dere picture everything willl be dull again.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
I'm Yuvraj's voice.... Namasté Menka Garodia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
enoqueen:
Namaste everyone
Namastey enoqueen ji

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol If Bani was like Aarti she would have found out about Jay by now and gave him a long speech about the importance of trust and honesty.

Omg!

So true grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oh Menka, how the mighty has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ole!! He has everything. ..no go find work, Sugni is now your professional career undecided . Will Reva give Sugni a break...why is Adi still QUIET ABOUT REVA O! Reva keeps attacking Sugni yet Adi keeps quiet. By keeping quiet he's exposing himself to Vikram's wrath, Vikram still thinks he and Sugni were behind his attack. Sugni finally said what Adi couldn't say. ..hmmnn. Semosa love. .wokay undecided . The nerve Divijay has...in front of Vikram, him borry go soon tell am. Choi!! Sugni o!! You haf mind to tell desperate Vikram that you rove* Adi? It haff be...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Will Vikram really kill Adi because of Sugni?
Hmm Vikram this your love is moving too far from the boundary.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
BDorlin:
Is it only me that have noticed all these beautiful saaris sugni put on. The color mixture s niceeeee and its faar better than the rest

Yeah..very delicate fabrics too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Oh shut up Sugni!

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
A bomb just went off in my head! shocked
What about Amorita....!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:
Oh shut up Sugni!

Don't blame her..Vikram really hurt her when he said he's now a sadist and enjoys her pain and humiliation. That thing pain Sugni no be small grin, what was it she said again "all love is lost" or something along those lines. Adi is her only hope now o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
ujugladys:
Oh shut up Sugni!

These vikram supporters sha even after what vikram did.anyways we are together,let vikram kill everyone on breaking free I will still like him.the guy is class

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
tomisinbaby:

These vikram supporters sha even after what vikram did.anyways we are together,let vikram kill everyone on breaking free I will still like him.the guy is class

..and Sugni just dug a fresh grave for Adi. She calls Vikram a demon; devil ;animal blaaaaah blaaaaah yet she's going to profess her love for Adi to him. Who send her?? When you see Devil, no be to run?? Avoid am...she just thinks she can keep challenging him sha. Baburan too overdo him work
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
vikram kill anybody
I still dey your back kampe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
That moment when all the women meets Rashi and says abeg Nne I need that Efo (vegetable) you cooked for Ranveer cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you RANO..slap that thief out of the house, just keep slapping her till she passes out!! Throw her out!! This is the same thing Vikram should have done, instead of allowing Adi disrespect him in his own house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.