Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285805 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
ujugladys:

Ticket number 205
really?that one too far na.hope chancing and overtaking is allowed wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ranveer I really don't understand you do you hate your wife or?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Wow I just fell in love with Vikram cry cry

sister join the queue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...like I said earlier he's on a discovery mission. I think he likes Sugni though based on his Uncle's madness for her..he's just curious as to why his perfect Role model(Vikram) is crazy about some bedni chic. Curiosity killed the cat with 9 lives...how much more Adi?
you go fear discovery na.he is now dora the explora.this name suits him better than silly adi
grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
thinking about it,i don't blame champa.after the confrontation at jwala singh's house,what did she gain,she got raped,but sugni got nothing afterall she has protection of landlord vikram while champa is just another ordinary girl from village of mawari.the poor girl they fear her head

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
I think wilI have my phone ready tomorrow, I want to record Vikram's speech on my phone for as long as possible grin

The way Vikram touches Sugni is so creepy and alluring at the sametime. I can't stop thinking about it. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
my vikram Singh
my thakur malik
I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
blazer90707:
thinking about it,i don't blame champa.after the confrontation at jwala singh's house,what did she gain,she got raped,but sugni got nothing afterall she has protection of landlord vikram while champa is just another ordinary girl from village of mawari.the poor girl they fear her head

exactly I don't blame champa

I would have done the same

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

sister join the queue
ujugladys:

Move aside!!Forwetin,they have come!
Forwetinnah:

Here...ticket number 202,let's keep crushing
lmao cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...like I said earlier he's on a discovery mission. I think he likes Sugni though based on his Uncle's madness for her..he's just curious as to why his perfect Role model(Vikram) is crazy about some bedni chic. Curiosity killed the cat with 9 lives...how much more Adi?

This is the truth , although I don't think Adi is in love with Sugni. I do think Vikrum is his role model and he would like to compete with his role model to measure how much of a man he really is.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
slyowokoya:
I think wilI have my phone ready tomorrow, I want to record Vikram's speech on my phone for as long as possible grin

The way Vikram touches Sugni is so creepy and alluring at the sametime. I can't stop thinking about it. embarassed

Kikiiikiiii..creepy ke grin? Sugni is enjoying all the mini attention as long as it lasts. Imagine what happened yesterday. .she was all cosy in Vikram's arms till she saw Adi. Yeye geeh!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

THIS!!! That was succintly said....Adi does not love Sugni..i doubt he knows what love really is. Just look at how he treated amrita (hope,i got her name right). I just feel like slapping his face or better still just wish he could disappear. Such a fickle character. To emulate forwetinnah..Tufiakwa!!

As for vikram, what can i say...you have really tried both in ur love and madness. Out of all the characters, i pity you the most cos i can see that you will rather suffer and die in ur quest to see that sugni is just as miserable and lonely as you are.

Kuhu and divijay can go to blazes..i dont care. I just feel they were inserted just to show us different faces. zee world, how about we strike a deal, add any character you want as long as you try and remove some old ones like new adi...gosh, i detest that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
I wonder how drunk I would be if I had a shot of tequila every times someone on zee world said stoop so low.

Lool...You would have been in a state of stupor by now, most used catch phrase

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
peacettw:

THIS!!! That was succintly said....Adi does not love Sugni..i doubt he knows what love really is. Just look at how he treated amrita (hope,i got her name right). I just feel like slapping his face or better still just wish he could disappear. Such a fickle character. To emulate forwetinnah..Tufiakwa!!

As for vikram, what can i say...you have really tried both in ur love and madness. Out of all the characters, i pity you the most cos i can see that you will rather suffer and die in ur quest to see that sugni is just as miserable and lonely as you are.

Kuhu and divijay can go to blazes..i dont care. I just feel they were inserted just to show us different faces. zee world, how about we strike a deal, add any character you want as long as you try and remove some old ones like new adi...gosh, i detest that guy.

KPOMKWEM!!

Or should I say. ..

ENDORSED!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pavitra...smh shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Pavitra...smh shocked
what has she done this time?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by richard04(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2015
peacettw:

detest is the exact word

he's the reason I watch only snippets of breaking free

I hate him so much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 3:14am On Aug 12, 2015
What's with zeeWorld and the word "Because of me" lmao second "stoop so low" smh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bukhety(f): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2015
I have always loved vikram, even though every one in my house felt otherwise. I never knew this thread existed, would have lent my voice long ago. I'm team landlord vikramson all the way! I can't seem to forget in a hurry that scene he closed his eyes, held out his arms and asked sugni to reach out to his love, that hug was electrifying, I felt it. That was when the going was good sha. It never left me even during his madness. And his speech is always like, damn! I love him. Abeg sugni do the needful asap.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Why do the actors of Destiny serial always have such bad teeth?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
Why do the actors of Destiny serial always have such bad teeth?

I wouldn't be surprised if all Indians have bad teeth, they eat too many sweets, then maybe dentistry isn't a speciality in their country?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2015
slyowokoya:

I wouldn't be surprised if all Indians have bad teeth, they eat too many sweets, then maybe dentistry isn't a speciality in their country?

Some their teeth look crooked. Pavitra and Hasmook's teeth look really weird, they also love sweets and sweet meats but don't prioritise their dental health.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
bukhety:
I have always loved vikram, even though every one in my house felt otherwise. I never knew this thread existed, would have lent my voice long ago. I'm team landlord vikramson all the way! I can't seem to forget in a hurry that scene he closed his eyes, held out his arms and asked sugni to reach out to his love, that hug was electrifying, I felt it. That was when the going was good sha. It never left me even during his madness. And his speech is always like, damn! I love him. Abeg sugni do the needful asap.

I fell in love with vikram since episode 2

when sugni told him to get down from the rickshaw thinking he was not the one she was asked to pick up and he arrived at the house before her

when he was asked how his ride was, he covered up sugni's mistake

so you see I loved him first

ujugladys what's her ticket number

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
ujugladys:

Move aside!!Forwetin,they have come!

Pls what is the meaning of those pics vikram revealed yesterday. I dont understand it.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2015
bukhety:
I have always loved vikram, even though every one in my ;Dhouse felt otherwise. I never knew this thread existed, would have lent my voice long ago. I'm team landlord vikramson all the way! I can't seem to forget in a hurry that scene he closed his eyes, held out his arms and asked sugni to reach out to his love, that hug was electrifying, I felt it. That was when the going was good sha. It never left me even during his madness. And his speech is always like, damn! I love him. Abeg sugni do the needful asap.
ticket number 206,emm,you are welcome to the thread,your fight was in your house,but there was a time we fought for Vikram on this thread for 3 whole days non stop,so you are pretty late

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2015
mistytohcute:

I fell in love with vikram since episode 2

when sugni told him to get down from the rickshaw thinking he was not the one she was asked to pick up and he arrived at the house before her

when he was asked how his ride was, he covered up sugni's mistake

so you see I loved him first

ujugladys what's her ticket number
206 grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
enoqueen:

Pls what is the meaning of those pics vikram revealed yesterday. I dont understand it.
Well,my own opinion, I think indians express their love using pictures,like in married again, Yash had his dead wife's pictures all over his room even after he married Arti, It was removed and replaced with Arti's pictures when he fell in love with her. So in this case, even though the mansion's name is Reva mansil,Vikram put Sugni's picture all over the sitting room,which shows how much he loves her despite all the emotional trauma she caused him,my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
blazer90707:

really?that one too far na.hope chancing and overtaking is allowed wink
no chancing,no overtaking,Vikram is an honourable man,so he won't allow that,better hold on to your ticket before someone takes it from you grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
ujugladys:

Well,my own opinion, I think indians express their love using pictures,like in married again, Yash had his dead wife's pictures all over his room even after he married Arti, It was removed and replaced with Arti's pictures when he fell in love with her. So in this case, even though the mansion's name is Reva mansil,Vikram put Sugni's picture all over the sitting room,which shows how much he loves her despite all the emotional trauma she caused him,my opinion though

But he said he wanted to expose a lot of secrets. Tht got me confused.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
@blazer, please what happened yesterday on eternal love. Thanks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
enoqueen:

But he said he wanted to expose a lot of secrets. Tht got me confused.
well, I guess that's the secret...and also to let Sugni know that,he is the one that truly loves her, not Adi that threw her out of the house,thats what I think

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.