Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282225 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Then there's no need to drag this any further....

OK, we'll agree to disagree.
I'm cool with that grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chessie(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
I pray saloni takes the place of breaking free pretty soon.I rain sulphur from the highest heavens upon any vikram of my life.*side eyes* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
*modified

That awkward moment when Sahiba ( "Anu" ) shoved Daljeet's outstretched arms and ran towards Fateh (Ranveer's splitting image).

Epic!

Cc: Forwetinnah, LaDivva, ujugladys, komzyb, bbeckky, carolsbrave, sophiadfirst

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
Adesiji77:
That awkward when Sahiba ( "Anu" ) shoved Daljeet's outstretched arms and ran towards Fateh (Ranveer's splitting image).

Epic!

asin ehn...i love it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
slyowokoya:

Babe this not an argument, not to me anyways. I didn't watch breaking free from the start, and I'm not calling Adi a saint. I am just saying Vikram can not gain what he wants by force of extreme love or hate. There must be balance.

Vikram jus lyks torturing Sugni cos Reva told him Sugni tried 2 kill him....I dnt blame him sha cos instead of Sugni 2 explain haself she put a gun 2 ha head nd married Adi

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Would you kill your relative for abedni?

Am I acting in breaking free? Nd r bednis nt humans?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
It was epic.. shocked grin
Adesiji77:
*modified

That awkward moment when Sahiba ( "Anu" ) shoved Daljeet's outstretched arms and ran towards Fateh (Ranveer's splitting image).

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hian!! When them begin show fear files on Fridays?

Me I can't wait to watch ABCD2....
Dharmesh the Lil DID skipper and the "Main Tera hero" guy (dude has attitude for days wink wink )
Zeeworld we've seen enough Desi Boys drama o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hian!! When them begin show fear files on Fridays?

Me I can't wait to watch ABCD2....
Dharmesh the Lil DID skipper and the "Main Tera hero" guy (dude has attitude for days wink wink )
Zeeworld we've seen enough Desi Boys drama o

I'm surprised o

na hin I dey watch now

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Missing seriously in action,Forwetin,please update, please,on breaking free sad whatever happened today,but by reading all your comments,Sugni and Adi,yuck,silly shameless sugni!mtchew,update anyhow,thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 12:24am On Aug 15, 2015
What is fear files about pls anyone.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adelawry(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2015
komzyb:
I like every bit of fateh an Anu's scene,i jst hate dulgeet like mad...
. I missed like a whole week of eternal love episode...I got uninterested after Ranveer and Doijeet were involved in a car crash...I stumbled into the series somehow this week ...all for me to see Ranveer with another name 'Fateh' and Sahiba 'as Anu' - though, I understood she was involved in an accident and lost her memory and then she found herself in an orphanage... I'm lost in the confusion of Fateh and Ranveer ...Did Ranveer Reincarnate ....I'm sure it is for this reason Indians cremate their dead..How he own come be?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2015
ujugladys:
Missing seriously in action,Forwetin,please update, please,on breaking free sad whatever happened today,but by reading all your comments,Sugni and Adi,yuck,silly shameless sugni!mtchew,update anyhow,thanks

My sis...na annoyance I take watch last night's episode o!! Started off with Sugni as usual arguing with Vikram and she was all about what he told her at Reva Manzil that he likes seeing her suffer..yeah right, like she's been blind to his own suffering(she don turn him personal orderly to dey follow am), Suman the I-dont-know sister inlaw went ahead to hint Adi about Vikram/Sugni as she found Sugni's broken bangles at the spot where she found Vikram alone, lost in his thoughts. Mama Diva asked Divijay and his Dad to stay over at the Mansion so they could spend more time with Kuhu only for Reva to catch that irresponsible Jwala spying on Kuhu in her room *sick*. Sugni and Adi..yaaaaawn! She was crying that she almost lost him then he saw a bruise on her arm and remembered what Suman told him about Sugni and Vikram arguing earlier. Divijay was making some sort of arrangement on phone to bring someone somewhere(Champa maybe) and Sugni overheard his convo..he was bluffing that she wouldn't do shiiit only to start acting oppressed when he noticed Mama Diva was watching, Mama Diva dragged Sugni away...took her to her *husband* and asked him to keep a leash on her. Adi saw an intruder in the Mansion, chased him for a while..intruder escaped, Vikram caught him..beat him up and let him go(I'm suspecting Baburan the Henchman). Adi warned Vik about Sugni showing him her broken bangles. The highlight was when Hukum came on disguised, dressed as a priest in order to scam Suman(since she wants pikin by all means)..i think that sums it up, that's the much I can remember
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
adelawry:
. I missed like a whole week of eternal love episode...I got uninterested after Ranveer and Doijeet were involved in a car crash...I stumbled into the series somehow this week ...all for me to see Ranveer with another name 'Fateh' and Sahiba 'as Anu' - though, I understood she was involved in an accident and lost her memory and then she found herself in an orphanage... I'm lost in the confusion of Fateh and Ranveer ...Did Ranveer Reincarnate ....I'm sure it is for this reason Indians cremate their dead..How he own come be?

Fateh is NOT Ranveer (at least in the plot) but a newly-introduced character. His father was the founder/financier of the orphanage.

I have this hunch that Ranveer was a twin because of the striking resemblance with Fateh.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My sis...na annoyance I take watch last night's episode o!! Started off with Sugni as usual arguing with Vikram and she was all about what he told her at Reva Manzil that he likes seeing her suffer..yeah right, like she's been blind to his own suffering(she don turn him personal orderly to dey follow am), Suman the I-dont-know sister inlaw went ahead to hint Adi about Vikram/Sugni as she found Sugni's broken bangles at the spot where she found Vikram alone, lost in his thoughts. Mama Diva asked Divijay and his Dad to stay over at the Mansion so they could spend more time with Kuhu only for Reva to catch that irresponsible Jwala spying on Kuhu in her room *sick*. Sugni and Adi..yaaaaawn! She was crying that she almost lost him then he saw a bruise on her arm and remembered what Suman told him about Sugni and Vikram arguing earlier. Divijay was making some sort of arrangement on phone to bring someone somewhere(Champa maybe) and Sugni overheard his convo..he was bluffing that she wouldn't do shiiit only to start acting oppressed when he noticed Mama Diva was watching, Mama Diva dragged Sugni away...took her to her *husband* and asked him to keep a leash on her. Adi saw an intruder in the Mansion, chased him for a while..intruder escaped, Vikram caught him..beat him up and let him go(I'm suspecting Baburan the Henchman). Adi warned Vik about Sugni showing him her broken bangles. The highlight was when Hukum came on disguised, dressed as a priest in order to scam Suman(since she wants pikin by all means)..i think that sums it up, that's the much I can remember
Thanks a bunch dear

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Adesiji77:

Fateh is NOT Ranveer (at least in the plot) but a newly-introduced character. His father was the founder/financier of the orphanage.

I have this hunch that Ranveer was a twin because of the striking resemblance with Fateh.

The scene i can't get off my head( and I'm sure it's Eternally Stamped in Dull-geet's brain) was the part where Ranveer was shouting "DULL-GEET...I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU, EVEN IF I DIE. ..I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU"
Oh laaawd...it was funny but serious at the same time. Just when I was thanking the scriptwriters for hiding Dull-geet under a Rock...they brought him out. That guy should just disappear

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The scene i can't get off my head( and I'm sure it's Eternally Stamped in Dull-geet's brain) was the part where Ranveer was shouting "DULL-GEET...I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU, EVEN IF I DIE. ..I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU"
Oh laaawd...it was funny but serious at the same time. Just when I was thanking the scriptwriters for hiding Dull-geet under a Rock...they brought him out. That guy should just disappear

That scene is unforgettable! cheesy

LOL @ "under a rock" grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
haliluck:

Am I acting in breaking free? Nd r bednis nt humans?
1Nope 2. You can't kill someone for the sake of someone else
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Menka destroyed suryakant's life.
May we not meet this 'menka' in our journey of life.

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
poshest:
Menka destroyed suryakant's life. May we not meet this 'menka' in our journey of life.
triple AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
poshest:
Menka destroyed suryakant's life.
May we not meet this 'menka' in our journey of life.

Amin!!!!!!!
She gave him nothing and took everything from him. Also a lesson to all men out there thinking 2nd wife is the solution.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
zaynie:

Amin!!!!!!!
She gave him nothing and took everything from him. Also a lesson to all men out there thinking 2nd wife is the solution.

The people who don't contribute nothing to ones life are the most destructive...@ poshest, a resounding Iseee to your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Adesiji77:
*modified

Epic!

dull-jeet is jst so annoying n senseless
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
@Ujugladys, I can see hw u r displaying /sharing tickets as 4 me no ticket 4 anybody tongue tongue oooooo, Karan is mine n mine alone grin grin Tnx 4 understanding ladies kiss kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I tell u they brought him out of De rock n still gave him dat mumu part to play, am even suspecting dis dull-jeet to be mumu in real life cos it jst fits him perfectly, his still losing anyways grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
@Ujugladys, I can see hw u r displaying /sharing tickets as 4 me no ticket 4 anybody tongue tongue oooooo, Karan is mine n mine alone grin grin Tnx 4 understanding ladies kiss kiss
grin karan does not have plenty fans,so you can have him

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
c u,i noticed karan b4 u o,i was on lowkey..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy grin
Adesiji77:
*modified

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2015
komzyb:
c u,i noticed karan b4 u o,i was on lowkey..
u beta remain on lowkey plzzzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
carolsbrave:
u beta remain on lowkey plzzzzzzz grin grin grin
lol..shift joor...My yash,karan and Fateh all the way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That Hukum's part was really the highlight,I tell you grin grin grin. Hukum & his wife r like Bread & Butter. They fit each other wella......and their daughter stood aside watching, I was wondering if she will burst out and spoil their plot.

Nice one "Hukum"

@ Kuhu, now your suffering continues... grin grin grin and am going to enjoy watching every bit of it!!! Mumu girl, you no dey learn!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Jummaima:

That Hukum's part was really the highlight,I tell you grin grin grin. Hukum & his wife r like Bread & Butter. They fit each other wella......and their daughter stood aside watching, I was wondering if she will burst out and spoil their plot.

Nice one "Hukum"

@ Kuhu, now your suffering continues... grin grin grin and am going to enjoy watching every bit of it!!! Mumu girl, you no dey learn!

gringringringrin
Hukum no dey dull at all...
Chai. ...make una haff pity on Kuhu na, her own torture pass Sugni own o! Emotional and Physical torture naim be Kuhu portion o

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.