Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1288883 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol...the way Vikram patted Adi's fist though, swegbe clenching fist for Vikram. Shioor!!
The creator ain't smiling, now that those 2 have decided to take their little show of shame way out of line. (Zee world, where the part where Timber nearly scatter Adi head o) Sugni's misconception getting the best of her...everything na Vikram undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
for adi's mind na , he is van damme
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
slyowokoya:
We start breaking free with insults. Vikram once again put Adi in his place. Adi not cool
Since when did you become a vikram fan,cause i know you to be anti-vikram
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sugni shut up joor...you used Champa to gain Mama Divas acceptance into the family. Selfish geeh

Hukum's to Breaking Free what Ranveer's Dad is to Eternal Love. ..i just need to see those 2 to start laughing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Sugni shut up joor...you used Champa to gain Mama Divas acceptance into the family. Selfish geeh

don't mind her, she will be forming na me holy pass
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
mistytohcute:

don't mind her, she will be forming na me holy pass

She don Kukuma put Champa for fresh trouble, Champa too na okpe. Sugni go pour fuel for fire denge go chill for Vikram mansion with enough protection while she go return to Bedni community without protection
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
blazer90707:

Since when did you become a vikram fan,cause i know you to be anti-vikram

Anti Vikram? cheesy
Whatever. I choose to see Vikram's faults as unstable and very dangerous. Love is a lot of things but its NOT blind.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hukum's is to Breaking Free what Ranveer's Dad is to Eternal Love. ..i just need to see those 2 to start laughing

I completely agree with you grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
I wonder why Champa listens to Sugni,when she knows she has no protection.silly and shameless Adi,the look on my face when he was grabbing Sugni angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vikram has gone from puppy lover to Passion crazied lover now to super hero.!

Oh my... grin.
Vikram is not the only one who can play love and hate hot and cold, I can do that too smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vikram's mum just drove a dagger into Vikram's heart..oh nooo grin
Gbese re o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eternal love ends next week Wednesday to be replaced by saloni. Any thing will be better than eternal love

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
ujugladys:
I wonder why Champa listens to Sugni,when she knows she has no protection.silly and shameless Adi,the look on my face when he was grabbing Sugni angry

If not for Vikram, Champa would have been toast by now.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Gbese re o

Adi deserves anything that happens to him

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Adi deserves anything that happens to him

Oh yelseeee o..you can say that again with an Echo. Afterall "their creator" too wants him out of the way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Poor princess Bani, while she was out meddling in other pples life's. She forgot to mind her own. Now everyone is happy but her.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wetin be aunty billo's own now ,na this kind curse make d series long
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Jay Walia. Good job Belo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
I'm always in a state of elated bliss anytime I seee Sugni and Adi titogether.. The thing deyy sweet my belle ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmmm Pia, so u love Jai so much, you can't live without him. Oya nah, pls take d jump and die together now!!! Omo komo undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I think identical twins have identical dna, so if they take a dna test both Ranveer and Fateh's dna would match. I think they just look alike.

Hmm yeah

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
tomisinbaby:
Eternal love ends next week Wednesday to be replaced by saloni. Any thing will be better than eternal love
Are you sure
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Gbese re o
not a small dagger o,that woman eh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pia.. Even if you love jay and your sister divorced him, your loyalty is to your sister, as long as she met him first, respect her. Ugghh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Lol...the way Vikram patted Adi's fist though, swegbe clenching fist for Vikram. Shioor!!
The creator ain't smiling, now that those 2 have decided to take their little show of shame way out of line. (Zee world, where the part where Timber nearly scatter Adi head o) Sugni's misconception getting the best of her...everything na Vikram undecided
please,info on the timber part they didn't show
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dullgeet that should have married Malika jeje.... tongue cheesy

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys, carolsbrave, komzyb, Blossom023
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Adesiji77:
Dullgeet that should have married Malika jeje.... tongue cheesy

Cc: Forwetinnah, ujugladys, carolsbrave, komzyb, Blossom023

Don't mind them, be acting rubbish.. Movie that was supposed to end since.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Adesiji77:

Good morning peeps.

Once again I ask: what's the occasion? Or am I the only one not getting the message?

Has Nestle's Ricoffy been launched in Naija?

Am very sorry my guest for d late reponse,well we'll b celebrating Divalli or wat do they call it since we r all fans of zee world movies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I am on my way sis I just left Joburg on my bicycle. I will be there soon.
Kul,waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls pray that u are not ill fated as Duljeet, a man who will never have the love he wants so much. While chasing that love he was disliked by all of you, and me.
Infact Duljeet is just an unfortunate soul. I pity him. Pity is all I am capable of feeling for Duljeet.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
zaynie:

I am coming o! With my big akamu cup... cheesy
Lol,u r fery funny

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 40manlappy: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.