Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285559 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
I know the Indians strongly believe in reincarnation...but I don't understand Ranveer/Fateh's case o. Is Fateh Ranveer's doppelganger?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adesiji77:

"Dull-geet" is freaking annoying. He is extremely selfish and filled with so much hate!

He is definitely not good for Anu/Sahiba.

Cc: Jummaima, komzyb, Forwetinnah, ujugladys, carolsbrave
yes he is annoying,just waiting for it to finish,Eternal love is not my thing,who knows maybe Fateh is Ranveer's twin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I know the Indians strongly believe in reincarnation...but I don't understand Ranveer/Fateh's case o. Is Fateh Ranveer's doppelganger?

Fateh is a doppelganger. Maybe Ranveer and Sahibas son is Ranveer reincarnated.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin

Don't mind the guy, he is "eternally" falling person's hand angry

He should have been taken to the asylum!

I'm telling you, don't know why the nitwit is allowed to roam free...feel like changing into little pixels and taking over a scene. The rate at which some of these soaps are annoying me...I'll appear in one veeerry soon to rearrange some people's brains angry .

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

I see

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ujugladys:
yes he is annoying,just waiting for it to finish,Eternal love is not my thing,who knows maybe Fateh is Ranveer's twin

Exactly my thoughts! @ "twin"

Dull-geet's hatred knows no bounds angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Not sure why they keep bringing ranveed back. He changed characters three times. As Ranveed, as Fatey and as Jeet, ranveed and Sahibas son

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adesiji77:

"Dull-geet" is freaking annoying. He is extremely selfish and filled with so much hate!

that guy makes me mad..i hate him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
slyowokoya:

Not sure why they keep bringing ranveed back. He changed characters three times. As Ranveed, as Fatey and as Jeet, ranveed and Sahibas son
what happin to Fatey again?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
So Suman now has her own brand new trailer I thought breaking free was ending soon I don't understand this one o. Anything to sha make a soap long. Hopefully the writers will not think we the viewers are stupid and make her start behaving like Ishita
She even has Ishitas voice so I wouldn't be too surprised if that happens

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 1:55am On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

Dey wanto save money...so dey wont need 2 waste resources doin auditions....or mayb dey r jus telling us dat Sahiba nd Ranveer/Fateh/Jeet r eternally tied 2 eachoda

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
She looks cute with minimal or no make up.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2015
haliluck:

Dey wanto save money...so dey wont need 2 waste resources doin auditions....or mayb dey r jus telling us dat Sahiba nd Ranveer/Fateh/Jeet r eternally tied 2 eachoda

I think when you marry someone in Hinduism you are married to or attached to that person for seven lifetimes, that's why they really don't believe in second marriages. (punar vivah)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Adesiji77:

I even said earlier dat I suspect dull-jeet to be mumu in real life cos his jst so annoying n wat sef don't know hw to discribe him srsly, luv isn't by force leave Anu alone oooooo loser in De making cry tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
@Ujugladys, guess u saw wat ur luv vikram did yesterday abi? grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
grin I saw him o,they just keep provoking the guy,they know he likes that his gun too much grin ,that is why he needs Sugni in his life,at least he won't be carrying the gun with Sugni in his life,Reva does not help matters
carolsbrave:
@Ujugladys, guess u saw wat ur luv vikram did yesterday abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
It's been over 2 months I watched destiny, have missed alot. Pls who is karan and why is he maltreating lakhshmi and her father
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
It's been over 2 months I watched destiny, have missed alot. Pls who is karan and why is he maltreating lakhshmi and her father
karan is laskmi hubby n he married her jst to revenge for wat her dad did to his father
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dfav: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

U knw Indian classic movies normally act twin from Toofan etc..

So I think Mr Kama(old ranveer father) might have sold the second twin to the late rich man that named d second twin to b fayti.

I trust u cant see Dullgeet types in naija... only in india
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
my thought @ a point too
ujugladys:
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Buh look o, like play like play, Sahiba with innocent face do like 3 guys in one series.. shocked... that is plenty for Indian series o. If not for how she dey always carry belle for them we no go know o....

Number 2
these Indians dey deceive someborri, last week my husband asked me......." since Adi got married, he never do the do with Sugni ni?" as dem don confirm their love now, please my people have they done the do undecided
I ask because una dey always know the koko and e be like say Zeeworld they cut some parts. angry

Number 3
Una don notice say their women dey sleep with full sari, make up and jewellery?How dem dey take roll for bed?

Forwetinnah, ujugladys and the rest of Vikram lovers from ticket number 0 to 300, prepare to start visiting your crush in his cell o. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cc: forwetinnah,carolsbrave,ujugladys,jumaimma,Adesiji77,mainheroinehoon,mizzybee, komzby,slyowokoya,j3da,enoqueen,blossom023,zaynie, et al. R u cuming,R u cuming, Ricoffy is available for all,my fellow nairalander r u cuming.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:
Cc: forwetinnah,carolsbrave,ujugladys,jumaimma,Adesiji77,mainheroinehoon,mizzybee, komzby,slyowokoya,j3da,enoqueen,blossom023,zaynie, et al. R u cuming,R u cuming, Ricoffy is available for all,my fellow nairalander r u cuming.

We are coming in big gangs tongue...hope there'll be enough room for us in the lounge. Na the big KomKom of Ricoffy sure pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
zaynie:
Buh look o, like play like play, Sahiba with innocent face do like 3 guys in one series.. shocked... that is plenty for Indian series o. If not for how she dey always carry belle for them we no go know o....

Number 2
these Indians dey deceive someborri, last week my husband asked me....... " since Adi got married, he never do the do with Sugni ni?" as dem don confirm their love now, please my people have they done the do undecided
I ask because una dey always know the koko and e be like say Zeeworld they cut some parts. angry

Number 3
Una don notice say their women dey sleep with full sari, make up and jewellery?How dem dey take roll for bed?

Forwetinnah, ujugladys and the rest of Vikram lovers from ticket number 0 to 300, prepare to start visiting your crush in his cell o. tongue

Adi hasn't done nada yet if not by now "their creator" for don finish am, him assignment no risch that side. His job is to keep Sugni till Vikram can marry her. Y'all are happy that Vikram is getting burnt no be so? When him burn others in retaliation make una no shout o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sugni the opportunist....so na because of acceptance she been dey do busy body for Kuhu matter? Her ministry is growing..Gulabi tescher her wella undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
Why won't Jai just tell Bani everything. He should now that Bani is a nosy snoop, she won't stop snooping till she 'nose' all grin

I love your play on words.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Blossom023:

I love your play on words.

Thanks boo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
My mom said what if fateh is ranveers twin, maybe karnal had two sons..

Anyways I love Indian culture, where their children draw their own ears and apologize, I'll teach my kids that.

ND also wen after greeting "bless me mother" ND the mother or elder says a word of blessing. Like"be happy child" "let no evil eye befall you" aah I will travel to Indian with my money one day, thank God I am an aspiring cnn journalist, I will learn about their culture..

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
...their creator ain't smiling, that veil isn't yours Adi. Sorry!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:
what happin to Fatey again?

I don't want to throw in a spoiler
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

I don't want to throw in a spoiler

Bone that thing... Yan jhor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
zaynie:

Number 2
these Indians dey deceive someborri, last week my husband asked me......." since Adi got married, he never do the do with Sugni ni?" as dem don confirm their love now, please my people have they done the do undecided

Number 3

Our vikram is too big for any cell o he is not Adi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.