Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285868 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Omg..vikram..i feel your pain ...angel sugnita dey reign ooo..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Suman you jam your better, don't mess with the Landlord in Vikraaam!! Go and blow your Vuvuzela!!

Looooooolzzzzz!! Adi no even get strength, operation break my necklace..i break yours!! cheesy . Do your worst!
*dances sekem outta the thread*
Una nefa chee chomthing

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'm telling you, don't know why the nitwit is allowed to roam free...feel like changing into little pixels and taking over a scene. The rate at which some of these soaps are annoying me...I'll appear in one veeerry soon to rearrange some people's brains angry .

Lol....... You got me laughing my head off.

Pls when u decide to change into tiny winy pixels..... Pls enter into the Promise, and help us deal with Pia!
Hers is d most painful betrayal,as far as am concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oh my God!!! Vikram son craz o
Will he kill his entire family.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:
Oh my God!!! Vikram son craz o
Will he kill his entire family.

Person never die, you dey shout? Nice try. Wait till someone dies...Danke!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by silkiss: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Vikram don finish suman.... lol better concentrate on the kitchen politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jummaima:

Lol....... You got me laughing my head off.

Pls when u decide to change into tiny winy pixels..... Pls enter into the Promise, and help us deal with Pia!
Hers is d most painful betrayal,as far as am concerned.

Adi's by far the worst for me...to think he doesn't even have zilch to his name and yet challenges his Uncle who's done everything for him/took him in when his OWN father dumped him/his Mum. Smh. In @ zaynie's words. ...they give nothing but take everything undecided . I will still deal with PIA for you though cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
I've not said this in a very loooooooooong time I looove Vikram like did he just threaten Sumonu chai dis vikram ehn and he goes everywhere with his gun tout

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
adeyinka03:
I hate this dull-jeet I freaking frigging f**king extremely hate dis guy. Look at d conclusion he came to Fateh is Ranveer so the d person they cremated is who mtcheew Idiot Fool slowpoke. Annoying dullard
Am lost please put me through, haven't watched since Thursday, no light.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
If adi wants to show he is a man let him take sugni out of vikrams house .how can you snatch your uncles girl and still stay in his house to taunt him.if vikrams scatters adis head with bullets that will entirely be adis fault cos adi doesn't know what it takes to be a man

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
How many men is pia having affairs with!

This gurl matter tire me oh!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
So, Pia gets shot in d tummy shocked shocked shocked

Modified, yeh....... So na set up!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
J3da:
How many men is pia having affairs with!

I wonder o...that chic has really been around the block! And wetin carry Jay Walia go outside? Such a dunce Left Bani at the party to follow Pia around.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oh nooooo. ..it was a set up o!! And that phoolish Jay fell for it. Hats off to men like Vikram jooor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Now I hate Pia, like its a personal matter ......ah embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Adi's by far the worst for me...to think he doesn't even have zilch to his name and yet challenges his Uncle who's done everything for him/took him in when his OWN father dumped him/his Mum. Smh. In @ zaynie's words. ...they give nothing but take everything undecided . I will still deal with PIA for you though cheesy

Oh....Forwetinnah, it has to be Pia........ That girl is a real b**ch.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Promise. @ Pia, wicked and shameless.
Jai, throw her out like d tramp she is.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jummaima:

Oh....Forwetinnah, it has to be Pia........ That girl is a real b**ch.

Hmmmnn...my sister. Na why I say I prefer to fall from space than have relations like those 2. Sad!! sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:
Cc: forwetinnah,carolsbrave,ujugladys,jumaimma,Adesiji77,mainheroinehoon,mizzybee, komzby,slyowokoya,j3da,enoqueen,blossom023,zaynie, et al. R u cuming,R u cuming, Ricoffy is available for all,my fellow nairalander r u cuming.

Loooolzzz I'm coming, I'm coming veery close
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
A well deserved slap for jai

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Person never die, you dey shout? Nice try. Wait till someone dies...Danke!

Hey sisi, I saw gun and panicked. The last time he pulled out that gun he shot his sister.
Come to think of it, why won't he just shoot Sugni and himself and then end the series. Saloni is up next, what's that one about?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

Hey sisi, I saw gun and panicked. The last time he pulled out that gun he shot his sister.
Come to think of it, why won't he just shoot Sugni and himself and then end the series. Saloni is up next, what's that one about?

Wikkid grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin "Son of the tiger, Kharna Sighn"

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:
Cc: forwetinnah,carolsbrave,ujugladys,jumaimma,Adesiji77,mainheroinehoon,mizzybee, komzby,slyowokoya,j3da,enoqueen,blossom023,zaynie, et al. R u cuming,R u cuming, Ricoffy is available for all,my fellow nairalander r u cuming.

What's the occasion? cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

*in Jenifa's voice*

"Is you quarrel with Google search engine nii?" undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
FATEH SINGH RATOR!!!!!!!!!! *Heart Palpitations*

I said it....Fateh's Ranveer's doppelganger.

Lol...we have a new Diva in the house, move over Reva and Mama Vikram. Mama Fateh is a "class" geeh

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:

Will there be crackers with that? Love me some tea and Crackers
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

*in Jenifa's voice*

"Is you quarrel with Google search engine nii?" undecided

Okay.! I will do my own research. You are just as hot headed as Vikram. Pls don't pull a gun on me wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

Okay.! I will do my own research. You are just as hot headed as Vikram. Pls don't pull a gun on me wink

Unfortunately, I only have a holster.... kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
slyowokoya:

that's why we like him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fialm:
hahahha we r kumin wit full squads so annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
I love how vikram can be cool one minute, then he gets mad in an instant

chai, my love is going stronger

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.